elite assassination and defense force

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OCC: its fine just keep going with the roleplay
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • *bodies of fighters flying everywhere, the occaional mech exploding, and the screams of everyone becomes deafining. i think back to a time when there was peace... and i hear this play in my head youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=poiqPQpiTN0 , and i seem more focused than ever, my mech plowing through alot of the attackers*
      Dust: wow, look, arah. i think that alpha kid... finally understands what is happening.
      Arah: he was never following you blindly. he knew what was to happen, but now, he understands it as well. no longer does emotion effect him i sense, he just fights. he seems so much more than what he previously was.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 1 time, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().

• as i then see dororo get into the mech I look at him and say*huh I guess he wont stop the shadow goddess give me my 10th stage of power so I can end this chaos my people are trying to stop but this foul don't know when to stop please goddess give me the power to end this and stop this so called justice man*as I say this my power stages start to go up 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 my full power as I then stand there I use my enternal night fall that all my people know and thrust as I call it in I also call in shadow wolfs and shadow morters taking out the ead mechs in a mater of a second as dororo stands there trying to fight my men I run over and grab him I put my sword to his neck and tell him that im going to kill him and then I noticed aqua to my left and my people to my right they've never seen this side to me im more happy but now I just want this to end if that comes with ending dororo aqua then looks at me like I betrayed her I then say to her* aqua I cant let this foul take out my people they are now targeting him and he doesint realise this ill have to end him*then I start to chant something*the horrors of the shadows shall consume you nai kie siys reikie*as I chant this a ball of shadow light appears *im sorry dororo but I cant let you live if your going to kill people look at that kid hes one of your fans and that's not happiness I see that's blankness its worse then evil YOU ARE THE EVIL I THOUGHT THAT THE GENERAL WAS THE EVIL THAT STOOD IN MY WAY TO MAKING A BETTER PLACE FOR MY PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE STANDING IN THE WAY AND REMEMBER YOUR WORDS IM HOPELESS IM IM THE DARKEND I AM FOR ONE REASON AND ITS TO SEE THIS ALL COME TO AN END IM MORE DEADICATED THEN ANYTHING AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAND IN MY WAY THEN ILL END YOU*
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

Stay Awesome Bros and Guys And Girls
    • Dust: you share the same goal i do. ending this war between right and wrong. general gaius was no doubt dead. he fell into the lava, as did i. but, all were able to see me return. the only one i could see as an even possible reincarnation of gaius is whoever leads the 302.
      Alpha: ditto. i mean, come on now. they aren't racist, but notice they only kill humans. i mean hello captain obvious.
      Arah: you seem to be one to look up to dust, alpha. why?
      Alpha: i just want peace, and right. not chaos and evil. and who better to know than the sen-mithrarin, dust.
      Dust: i think our little freind on the other end has the wrong idea... gneral gaius never had any real powers... besides good military plans, and combat almost unmatched by any other.
      Alpha: yeah... i remember reading about that.... i just wish there was more to read about elysium. not that movie, the old country before humans or pangea
      Dust: yes, i know... i was there
      Alpha: oh... right... heh... well that was a bit awkaward..
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• wait do you mean the 9th book or 10th because I have the 10 and 9th books they are at my camp wait your that dust well friend we are more alike then you think and seeing that I am the leader of the 302 not that dumbass general gaius which im pretty sure hes the same guys well wait if you 2 are real then damn*I turn on my radio * hello sister respond damn everyone stop fighting my sister our queen is in trouble* I then let dororo down and I then call aqua*hey aqua mind giving me a ride im still abit drained since the damage I did to my body I need to see my sister and fast
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

Stay Awesome Bros and Guys And Girls
    • wait... why do you look... shit. please tell me that you didn't transform
      Dust: why would it matter
      Arah: because, dust. an evil such as gaius and his army needs an extreme dark concentration to occur in order to reincarnate or reappear alltogether. shadow being a dark element, his transformation may have doomed us all.
      Alpha.... *looks up* there waws only one book that told of dust. but, after decypheriung it, you may notice that the table of contents had a whole other chapter... guess what it was on... *looks down, giving a slightly guilty and sad smile* *looks up* me. i was not a savior of elysium like dust, well the continent was elysium. the country was falana. anyway, dust weakened over time
      Dust: but i never felt any different...
      Alpha: for two reasons. you quickly restored your power because of how much you were needed. also, the person that head what power was drained from you... it had to be stored... into me. i have my own transformation now. but i am more related to time itself than anything. dont tell the others. its a last resort.
      Arah: "and so, not one, but three dieties shall rise when on the verge of armageddon." as stated by the moonblood elder himself.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE