New half-finished shizzle.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• New half-finished shizzle.

Cuz we all know I'm never gonna finish anything :D

Here it is :)

Btw if anything has any tips on how to actually get to finishing songs and other stuff, please do tell :P
      Don't ask about the song names, I prefer to think of it as an improvement from naming everything "njsaioe", "ijosihouwh" and alike. :D
    • It's pretty good, as well as the other stuff on your soundcloud. I love the names you made up for them too ;D it would be a shame if you didn't finish them
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: you guys are mean!
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: dont laugh shane!
      [Today, 12:00am]dclyde18: FAIL
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: i ruined a great come back
      [Today, 12:00am]Dart737: BAHAHAHAHA
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: -.-
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: NOW WHO CANT SPEEL!
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: *it
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: iy isn't
    • dclyde18 wrote:

It's pretty good, as well as the other stuff on your soundcloud. I love the names you made up for them too ;D it would be a shame if you didn't finish them

Thanks for the reply :)
      It seems most people have grown tired of me posting here, so I should probably move on soon ^^
      However, before I go and if you have any tips on how to finish stuff, it'd be great if you could share some :)
    • No, don't leave! ;( haha I wish I could help you, but right now I don't have much knowledge about making songs. Sorry!
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: you guys are mean!
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: dont laugh shane!
      [Today, 12:00am]dclyde18: FAIL
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: i ruined a great come back
      [Today, 12:00am]Dart737: BAHAHAHAHA
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: -.-
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: NOW WHO CANT SPEEL!
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: *it
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: iy isn't