Anyone give me a little suggestion?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Anyone give me a little suggestion?

Hey..

Before I even start talking, I would like to thank you for reading this. Why? Thanking people is a good thing to do, and my karma needs something good at the moment..

I recently found my Youtube account suspended. No warning, nothing to even tell me why, just plain suspension. I can't even see my channel from another channel. I can't see anything that belonged to my channel, not even my homepage. This wouldn't matter to me so much, except the name which I used for the channel did matter to me. "TheAlphaTurkey." I loved the name, I adored the name and it carried a lot of memories for me, it being most of my past names put together.

I have a few questions to ask you, as many of you own Youtube accounts yourself :

- Can you "claim" a channel name?
    - Do you have any recommendations or even ideas on what I could base another name on? I have no idea at the moment, and nothing seems to flow as well as "TheAlphaTurkey" does.. ( I have thought of things like TheEnglishTurkey, but it just doesn't seem to flow as well..)

EDIT : To add to the fun, I just cut myself while cutting bread. Three times. With all the excitement of my blood covering the bread, my nose started to bleed. I am at a loss at what to do; stop the blood flowing from my nose, stop the blood at my wrist, or type this.

I guess you have seen what I chose.
    A smile a day, keeps sadness away!

Come and have a good ol' cuppa with me... You know you want to ...
  • Ugh oh! There's a glitch in the matrix, Someone call an engineer! This shouldn't happen! Probably got glitched or someone just kept flagging you and you didn't know it.

YouTube already makes any account confirmed to the user, no questions asked.

For a name with turkey relations, try one of these:
    AlphaOmegaTurkey
    TheTurkeyInTurkey (the country)
    BloodyBread4U (lol)
    TwerkTheTurkey
    WhoTookMyTurkey

That's all I got. Think of synonyms for alpha too, it helps.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: XX-STRAYHAWK-XX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Thank you so much. Both of you. You've really made me happier :D I listened to "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz, started a game of Civ V up, and drunk tea. During that, I decided that I would probably go with the name "YourTurkeyFromTurkey," (Thanks strayhawk :) ) although I will keep TheAlphaTurkey on any other game/forum.

Again, thank you both for your help! I can't wait to start the new channel, and turn over a fresh leaf.

Stay strong!

• I am literally in awe of your greatness. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that 0-0

I'm probably going to go and make a new account now..

Thanks a lot!

EDIT : Account's up, and although I may not like is as much as I did before, I can still say it the same way, and pretend it is the same.. Thanks again!

• TheAlphaTurkey wrote:

I am literally in awe of your greatness. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that 0-0

I'm probably going to go and make a new account now..

Thanks a lot!

EDIT : Account's up, and although I may not like is as much as I did before, I can still say it the same way, and pretend it is the same.. Thanks again!

Here's a good hint, update you signature and profile with the new channel. :P

Also, this is post number 300, so this is necessary. (Watch 0:07 in)
  • Best.Thing.Ever.

Thanks for the tip, both signature and profile have been updated, and I'm super excited for what's to come with the channel! I cannot thank you enough for what you guys have done, as I was in a really depressed way, not being able to think of a good name.

You can check out the channel here if you wish :)