Living with IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome )

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Living with IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome )

This is another day where my life ends up in a digging my own grave. Stomach pains, Shitbreaks every 5 minuts. I just wanted to share this with people here, maybe someone has the same as me. I am stuck at home because of this, cant leave my home some days. Just because I feel so damn bad in my stomach. It does not even help whatever I eat.

Somedays are good, some days are horrible. And this makes me wanna just leave this earth. I have not been so active at forums here since I have been bad for weeks. Just wanted to let you know that.

Are there any people out there who has the same problem? Or maybe give some advice if you know someone who had it who you know.

This shit makes me totally depressed, And yes I am going to a shrink and talking bout it every week. Just wanted to share it with other people!
      Check out my new gaming channel. #pr0phet´s#
    • I can relate, mate. I spent most of December in bed, trying to find the best angle to stop the pain. You're right though, some days are better than others but the bad ones are a nightmare.

Have you had IBS for long? It won't be like that all the time. I had a minor flare-up this week but trust me, most of the time, it's fine as long as you have the right medication.
    • Guest_1001 wrote:

I can relate, mate. I spent most of December in bed, trying to find the best angle to stop the pain. You're right though, some days are better than others but the bad ones are a nightmare.

Have you had IBS for long? It won't be like that all the time. I had a minor flare-up this week but trust me, most of the time, it's fine as long as you have the right medication.

Got it 3 years ago. At least on paper, I have had trouble much longer than that. Sometimes I can be good for several weeks, then some other time I am bad for weeks. Well the best for me according to the doctors, are that I excersice daily, eat at certain hours. And never eat after 19:00. Then it usually works. But I just wanted to share this with others. Since its really common to have it.
      Check out my new gaming channel. #pr0phet´s#
    • -hug- Hey, I know how you feel.
      I don't have IBS, but I do have some similar symptoms that you probably experience.
      In early December, I started to get these really bad stomach pains and I basically was crippled over in pain when I ate certain things.
      I had to go to the hospital, but they didn't know what was wrong with me, so I had to go get a colon endoscopy, as well as an upper endoscopy...Nothing showed up though, so then they did a pill camera study, and nothing came up there...
      My dad is a gastroenterologist, and well...He didn't know what's wrong, and he's a pretty smart dude. :c
      They still don't know what's wrong, but I went to an infectious disease doctor on the 18th, and they are doing a lot of blood work.

But hey, we'll keep trucking, alright?
      -hug- And lay off the tomatoes[those kill my tummy DX]...

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Lefi wrote:

-hug- Hey, I know how you feel.
      I don't have IBS, but I do have some similar symptoms that you probably experience.
      In early December, I started to get these really bad stomach pains and I basically was crippled over in pain when I ate certain things.
      I had to go to the hospital, but they didn't know what was wrong with me, so I had to go get a colon endoscopy, as well as an upper endoscopy...Nothing showed up though, so then they did a pill camera study, and nothing came up there...
      My dad is a gastroenterologist, and well...He didn't know what's wrong, and he's a pretty smart dude. :c
      They still don't know what's wrong, but I went to an infectious disease doctor on the 18th, and they are doing a lot of blood work.

But hey, we'll keep trucking, alright?
      -hug- And lay off the tomatoes[those kill my tummy DX]...

O_O wow well hope things get better for you!
      And also for the other people