Do you enjoy going to school?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• For me, school's fantastic. I don't have a huge amount of friends, but the friends I have are really close and always have my back. Most teachers like me, and I enjoy 60% of my classes. (I get to drop the 40% next year, so I'm all good.) I really enjoy going to school, fuck me, right? ;D
      formally thejoker123
    • I didn't enjoy my school days as much as most people did. After breaking off with a friend, he get really popular in school, and kinda used his influence to get people to not talk to me... but I've got a couple of close friends, and over time it faded. But yeah I still kinda do miss the little good times I had in school.

I hate Chemistry. I can never go a lesson without sleeping... even if its the first period. :|
    • Rockspirit wrote:

They command your life like we were sheep (you have to do this, or that). Trust me, I'm getting bored of this. I love music, I love to show my creation, I love to speak about some funny, or interessing topic. But in my class, they are talking about sex and soccer everyday, guys treat girls like bacon.

I can relate to that... :p
      But what do you mean with 'treating girls like bacon'?