Do you enjoy going to school?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Twixie wrote:

No. I don't like to wake up at 6.30 am just to go to sit and listen to some annoying people whining about shit and trying to teach me things I don't understand at all.

Some classes are okay tho. Like English, and I've started to like biology because of our amazing teacher.

Yeah, some classes are okay... :D But overall, school sucks pretty much.

Add me on skype: frank.fidder14
      BROFIST!
    • LolMonkey wrote:

DrunkSkeleton wrote:

I saw your post and became a bit interested. I'm at the end of the last year (10th grade) in middleschool, or youthschool (ungdomskole) as we call it in Norway, and I'm really REALLY tired of working. I have pretty good grades but I feel like I'm starting to get lazy and afraid that I won't manage to keep them as good as they are. I'm also very insecure about my future. I really have no idea of what I want to be! :s I have a lot of interests and very creative, but I don't know if there are jobs that fit me. I've been drawing and playing games since I was little, I've always loved movies, and I have a great passion for football (soccer). As you can see my interestests are very varied and quite different. I really hope someone can give me good feedbacks on this reply. Maybe some of you have been in the same situation and know what to do... I would really appreciate it. Thanks. *brofist* <3

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. ;) I'm pretty tired of school too... Lots of homework and test and I get really sick of it. I got so tired I didn't even give a single fuck anymore. I'm not doing a lot of homework anymore and I just sit down and relax. At first it felt good, but it gets you into a lot more trouble... I'm sorry to tell you I don't know what to do either, but guess it's nice to know you're not alone. ^^
      Yeah it actually kinda helps :) I 100% agree with "not doing a lot of homework anymore... just sitting down and relax instead. Feeling good at first, but then it gets you into a lot more trouble"! thanks for the reply! :) *brofist*
    • PhaZe wrote:

Hah..

No, I fucking hate going to school.
      Only reason I go at all is to hang out with my classmates. I applied for a programming/tech design education, but got all this shit like chemistry, history and religion to go with it.. Hate it so fucking much :P

Ha lol, same here bro. Just hanging out with classmates and when home, sit down and relax :D

Add me on skype: frank.fidder14
      BROFIST!
    • I'm in college and i love it for the social side, been able to see and hang out with everyone is great, but for actual work well some i enjoy because it's interesting but some i don't. Also the college i'm at has some really great people who make it worth going but it also has some who really just need a high five... in the face... with a chair... XD
      "I will... never be a memory" -Sephiroth
    • Honestly i dont think school matters too much, i was home schooled when i was younger and i though i was screwed when it came to getting a job and things like that when i was older but even though i "finished school" by that i mean got old enough to get a job, i had no qualifications and still was able to get a job, and im happy... what im trying to say is i dont think its too important, i think the biggest part of school is learning how to deal with other people, social skills really, unless your going for a certain job type in which i suppose its good...
      Dey took our joooobs!!!!
    • I hate school...completely. I have maybe one friend I can rely on. The rest just use me as a taunting icon, because I'm so quirky. I hate sports(dont do any) I am in no extra-curriculars whatsoever, and I hate all of my teachers. Say one thing wrong in one of my teachers classes and he will call you stupid and say it couldnt be more wrong and basically embarrass you in front of the whole class. Of course...he only does this to the quiet kids too. I hardly talk, like at all, unless it's with someone I can trust. Otherwise, I am a TOTAL wreck when it comes to being social and with new people. Most of the kids in the school I go to are rich and have all the latest things whilst I'm back in like 2007. A lot of the girls there too are bitches. Seriously. They talk about you when YOU ARE RIGHT THERE and they know it, because it gets on your nerves, and you can't do anything about it, because the school doesn't do crap. BUT, I do study hard, because I know once I get outta this hell-hole I am going to be successful in what I do and they are going to be sorry that they wasted their full paid education on talking about the "latest things". Btw, I want to be a chiropractor in case you were wondering. ;)
      I am a porgramer.
      I am a programar.
      I am a progremer.
      I write code.
      :thumbup:
    • I miss going to school actually, I've been sick a lot lately, so I have to do home schooling until I get a bit better.

But for the most part, I do enjoy going, I like seeing my friends and teachers. Especially my Forensic Science teacher last semester, she is the greatest teacher EVERRRR. The one person who I'll keep in contact with when I graduate from high school.

Anyways, I don't like school sometimes. Mostly the bullies and idiots but that's all. c:

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Yeah, I read all these of people going "Fuck school its bullshit." Gonna have to say I do enjoy it, Its where all my friends have always been and we're most of my memories have been made. I don't think people realize they like school until they can't go because of something, like illness, severe injury, etc...because then you can't see all your friends and acquaintances and your days are even more repetitive and boring than they would be in school, basically wake up, sit around, sleep, repeat. But I see why some people hate it or don't like it, unless its a bullshit reason like "Its just hard stuff." or "The lessons are boring." Then I just give them the finger and move on.
    • I like going to school. I get to see my friends, my lovely teachers, and I actually learn stuff. Like what Nub said, there's people that don't like going to classes and don't really care about their education. But it is important, so I don't get why they would think such things. Yes, there are times where I wish I didn't have school, but it's only in those days where you hardly do anything in class other than write notes all day.
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: you guys are mean!
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: dont laugh shane!
      [Today, 12:00am]dclyde18: FAIL
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: i ruined a great come back
      [Today, 12:00am]Dart737: BAHAHAHAHA
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: -.-
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: NOW WHO CANT SPEEL!
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: *it
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: iy isn't