Do you enjoy going to school?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do you enjoy going to school?

What do you think of school?

School, probably one of the most important things in life. You'll need it to get a job and for your entire future.
      But I know a lot of people do not enjoy school... they find it hard or annoying. Like I'm one of those people.
      What do you think of going to school, do you enjoy it or not and why. Maybe you can help someone out. :D

Grtz! and BROFIST! :P

Add me on skype: frank.fidder14
      BROFIST!
    • School sucks. Who wants school when you can sit all day and watch Pewds? :D

Haha, schools only great if you're studying something you actually have interest in. Anyway, it's important for the basic knowledge everyone should have... So it shouldn't be neglected. But that doesn't mean you have to love school. :P
    • I like to study some subjects. (Sounds crazy right?)
      Though depends sometimes on the subjects I have for the next day if I feel like going to school.
      Also depends how people treated me in school lol. Most of the time I get treated like s***.
      Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
      Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]
    • I saw your post and became a bit interested. I'm at the end of the last year (10th grade) in middleschool, or youthschool (ungdomskole) as we call it in Norway, and I'm really REALLY tired of working. I have pretty good grades but I feel like I'm starting to get lazy and afraid that I won't manage to keep them as good as they are. I'm also very insecure about my future. I really have no idea of what I want to be! :s I have a lot of interests and very creative, but I don't know if there are jobs that fit me. I've been drawing and playing games since I was little, I've always loved movies, and I have a great passion for football (soccer). As you can see my interestests are very varied and quite different. I really hope someone can give me good feedbacks on this reply. Maybe some of you have been in the same situation and know what to do... I would really appreciate it. Thanks. *brofist* <3
    • you won't realize how good school is until you finish it. i'd gladly go back to school, i kind of miss that times.
      it's way less tiring than having a job, and you "work" with your friends, so it's sort of never bad.
      <small>and if you can't find a job after school, you'll end up with a feel of being hollow and useless, this is how i encourage you to finish school!</small>

don't get me wrong, i hated some subjects too, like math/italian/history and... "humanistic" stuff, but i loved the other ones (electronics/programming/english and others)
      "Bonds of people is the true power"

My gallery on deviantArt -> lldimall.deviantart.com/
    • Well, it IS supposed to be fun until i found out how dirty the cafeteria is, the numbers of cams, Filthy bathroom, Lack of proper social interaction, And the amounts of homeworks are quite.... Unsettling...

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • School is absolutely amazing. When you get out of school, get a job, and actually start life, you will yearn to go back. I am one of the lucky few who has managed to go back, I'm working towards a number of degrees now after graduating and living my life for a while. Going back was the best thing I have ever done and I recommend it to anybody.

On top of that, learning is so wonderful and fascinating. I missed it so much and am so glad that I get to do it again. Though it can be expensive to go back to school.
    • DrunkSkeleton wrote:

I saw your post and became a bit interested. I'm at the end of the last year (10th grade) in middleschool, or youthschool (ungdomskole) as we call it in Norway, and I'm really REALLY tired of working. I have pretty good grades but I feel like I'm starting to get lazy and afraid that I won't manage to keep them as good as they are. I'm also very insecure about my future. I really have no idea of what I want to be! :s I have a lot of interests and very creative, but I don't know if there are jobs that fit me. I've been drawing and playing games since I was little, I've always loved movies, and I have a great passion for football (soccer). As you can see my interestests are very varied and quite different. I really hope someone can give me good feedbacks on this reply. Maybe some of you have been in the same situation and know what to do... I would really appreciate it. Thanks. *brofist* <3

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. ;) I'm pretty tired of school too... Lots of homework and test and I get really sick of it. I got so tired I didn't even give a single fuck anymore. I'm not doing a lot of homework anymore and I just sit down and relax. At first it felt good, but it gets you into a lot more trouble... I'm sorry to tell you I don't know what to do either, but guess it's nice to know you're not alone. ^^

Add me on skype: frank.fidder14
      BROFIST!
    • Been out of school for almost four years now and to be honest I actually miss it. You don't realize how much more freedom you have going to school then you do having to go to work every day >> Lol. There's less responsibility and you get to see your friends every day. I'd definitely go back if I could.
    • I'd easily go back to middle/high school if I could. Much easier than college and work together. Even without the best of friends there, I always had something to do that was relatively easy. You always hear people say how kids have it easy. It's true, I wish I could go back xD
      Boobs Bacon