Minecraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• You should just buy the game. Minecraft is amazing game , and its worth "supporting" the team what they made and are still going to make . You get all the updates , you can make your own customised skin and you play on legit servers , which makes you look more pro and awesome :3

• Koloricsi wrote:

Vanilla is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, got bored of it like 6 times already, but with mods, especially the industrial or build ones, add weeks of gameplay if you really want to set up a working automatic system of some sort.
      EWW! NO! Vanilla is *NOT* boring at all. And industrial/build plugins suck ass.
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie
    • Koloricsi wrote:

Ofc, in vanilla you place blocks on blocks, even after 3642 weeks. In mods, there are at least some interacting with blocks...
      I already explained why the stupid plugins (Yes, plugins. They aren't mods, you know?) are stupid. People can PAY the creators of the server for like 10,000x10,000 blocks of land. You have to walk for 2 hours straight to find an empty space just to find another piece of land that someone bought. It makes me rage, now if some Vanilla servers had MCmmo or something I'd play.
    • Toby wrote:

Koloricsi wrote:

Ofc, in vanilla you place blocks on blocks, even after 3642 weeks. In mods, there are at least some interacting with blocks...
      I already explained why the stupid plugins (Yes, plugins. They aren't mods, you know?) are stupid. People can PAY the creators of the server for like 10,000x10,000 blocks of land. You have to walk for 2 hours straight to find an empty space just to find another piece of land that someone bought. It makes me rage, now if some Vanilla servers had MCmmo or something I'd play.
      Wow, 'they are plugins, not mods'...Please, just check wikipedia first before you start acting like a smartass. I don't understand your point, there is NO difference if you pay for a server that gives you a lot of space if its modded or not. On both you have to walk 2 hours to find a place, i just don't understand the difference your thinking about. In a mod, you have to buy it, in vanilla, you have to walk 2 MORE hours to find an empty one. And your last own goal, if you make a vanilla server with some sort of MC mmo, THEN IT BECOMES A MODDED/PLUGIN USING SERVER.
    • Koloricsi wrote:

Toby wrote:

Koloricsi wrote:

Wow, 'they are plugins, not mods'...Please, just check wikipedia first before you start acting like a smartass. I don't understand your point, there is NO difference if you pay for a server that gives you a lot of space if its modded or not. On both you have to walk 2 hours to find a place, i just don't understand the difference your thinking about. In a mod, you have to buy it, in vanilla, you have to walk 2 MORE hours to find an empty one. And your last own goal, if you make a vanilla server with some sort of MC mmo, THEN IT BECOMES A MODDED/PLUGIN USING SERVER.
      I know what I'm talking about. These are plugins, mods are the modifications that you change in the .minecraft folder. Learn your minecraft, you're wrong, admit it.
    • Toby wrote:

I know what I'm talking about. These are plugins, mods are the modifications that you change in the .minecraft folder. Learn your minecraft, you're wrong, admit P
      Please, are you saying that the whole community and those tons of pages are false and lieing when saying mods, and only you are right?
      If you don't mind, I rather believe those.
    • Koloricsi wrote:

Toby wrote:

I know what I'm talking about. These are plugins, mods are the modifications that you change in the .minecraft folder. Learn your minecraft, you're wrong, admit P
      Please, are you saying that the whole community and those tons of pages are false and lieing when saying mods, and only you are right?
      If you don't mind, I rather believe those.
      They don't say that AT ALL. They are plugins, so don't be a fucking idiot.
    • Wrong again, i just searched just for you. They mention: "How to install the MOD itself?, Balkon's Weapon mod, Aether mod" and for the most accurate answer.

ComputerCraft This mod adds in-game programmable computers, where, with knowledge of Lua programming, you can create a truly program interface. Codes for doors, controls for pistons and noteblocks, whatever you want.

Better Than Wolves This mod adds many new functions to the game, including powered a mechanical power system, light blocks, pulleys and platforms, pourable cement that turns into stone, pottery, a way to cook food (but only food) without wasting any fuel and much more!

And i ctrl+c it... So please, don't be so...let's say mean, if you didn't prove it, because i did not see that you have proved your statement.