What do you like to do on rainy days/hot days?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What do you like to do on rainy days/hot days?

On rainy days, I like to sit on my comfy couch with a nice big thick blanket and cuddle next to my loved one and watch a action pacted movie :)
      On hot days, I like to have my arms and legs wet and stand in front of a fan! LOL
      What do you like to do?
      PEWDIE: -opens cell phone- 997521...LOL!..oh sorry bros...884 ^-^;;

HAHA!!! :D
    • On sunny days, I like to go swimming although sometimes I get heat sickness from some of the medication I take, so I have to stay inside.
      On rainy days, I love to watch the rain as well as just sit around online and read about random things.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • karlsanada10 wrote:

Sunny, rainy, windy, and any other climate...still playing video games.-.-
      :) you must play video games everyday huh? the face at the end of the sentence seems like you don't like to play video games?

FieryLeaf wrote:

On sunny days, I like to go swimming although sometimes I get heat sickness from some of the medication I take, so I have to stay inside.
      On rainy days, I love to watch the rain as well as just sit around online and read about random things.
      I love to go swimming but sadly I don't have an awesome pool. sometimes I don't get to go swimming during a summer season. awww that sucks :( so what is your favorite weather?
      I also like watching the rain. it's very calming and really nice to look at :)

• I don't know why, but I love to sit in a moving car when it's dark and raining. And if a moving car isn't available, I just cuddle my dog or play videogames. Or sit at le laptop, ofc. As for sunny days - I don't like sunny days. XD
      AAAAND THIS IS MAH DOG, JATZI.
    • xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

On sunny days, I like to go swimming although sometimes I get heat sickness from some of the medication I take, so I have to stay inside.
      I love to go swimming but sadly I don't have an awesome pool. sometimes I don't get to go swimming during a summer season. awww that sucks :( so what is your favorite weather?

I swim mostly in the summer as well. :3
      I really love the weather where the sky is dark, but it's really bright out, it's kinda weird weather, almost like before a tornado hits, but I love the way it looks.

Rain is beautiful, thunderstorms scare me.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • D0NK wrote:

I don't know why, but I love to sit in a moving car when it's dark and raining. And if a moving car isn't available, I just cuddle my dog or play videogames. Or sit at le laptop, ofc. As for sunny days - I don't like sunny days. XD
      OMG! me too!!! lol I love to sit in a moving car while its raining especially when I go to LA :D lol and for me, I don't like cold weather.
      That is a cute dog :) what is your dogs name?

• We have a swimming pool! It's a really old one, shaped like a peanut or an 8.
      The funny thing is, I prefer swimming in it when it's raining. XD The water feels a lot warmer and when you dive there's this really cool sound of the rain hitting the surface of the pool water.
    • xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

D0NK wrote:

I don't know why, but I love to sit in a moving car when it's dark and raining. And if a moving car isn't available, I just cuddle my dog or play videogames. Or sit at le laptop, ofc. As for sunny days - I don't like sunny days. XD
      OMG! me too!!! lol I love to sit in a moving car while its raining especially when I go to LA :D lol and for me, I don't like cold weather.

Her name is Jatzi! At first I wanted to name her Taxi, but my family did not approve, lol.
    • D0NK wrote:

We have a swimming pool! It's a really old one, shaped like a peanut or an 8.
      The funny thing is, I prefer swimming in it when it's raining. XD The water feels a lot warmer and when you dive there's this really cool sound of the rain hitting the surface of the pool water.
      Aww you're so lucky!! my parents want a pool really bad LOL do you like the deep side or the shallow side? what I like to do is swim with my belly pointing upwards and then slowly go under water. I love watching the water surface from below :) it's very pretty.
      That sounds really interesting :) I should try out swimming in a pool when it's raining..(if I had a swimming pool LOL)

• FieryLeaf wrote:

xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

I swim mostly in the summer as well. :3
      I really love the weather where the sky is dark, but it's really bright out, it's kinda weird weather, almost like before a tornado hits, but I love the way it looks.

Rain is beautiful, thunderstorms scare me.
      Yea I know what you mean :) that is a nice look. thunderstorms scare me too!! I really hate thunderstorms. All my friends love thunderstorms; I don't understand why they love it so much LOL I feel like I'm the odd person out XD oh well. do you just go right into the pool or do you go little by little into the pool?

• D0NK wrote:

xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

D0NK wrote:

Her name is Jatzi! At first I wanted to name her Taxi, but my family did not approve, lol.
      Aww that is a very cute name :D it's very unique! well to me :) how is Jatzi like?

• xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

karlsanada10 wrote:

:) you must play video games everyday huh? the face at the end of the sentence seems like you don't like to play video games?

Not really, it's just, it's kinda repetitive.xD Love playing video games, I'm born to play those.:D But yeah, I prefer staying with my PC than going out with my friends. My girlfriend is an exception though.xD
    • karlsanada10 wrote:

xGrEEnJeLLie wrote:

karlsanada10 wrote:

Not really, it's just, it's kinda repetitive.xD Love playing video games, I'm born to play those.:D But yeah, I prefer staying with my PC than going out with my friends. My girlfriend is an exception though.xD
      haha sorry. my boyfriend is like that too sometimes lol he always wants to hang out with me and play video games ^^