Your Best & Favourite Game Ever.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Best and favorite games.

Best Game: Well, I had to think pretty hard on this one. Probably one of the best games I have ever played would be Assassin's Creed. And not a specific selection, just the entire series of the Assassin's Creed games. They all have an edge that keeps me entertained, and I feel fully absorbed into the world of sneaky assassins. It's these games that I look for, that have a balance of freedom and control. Skyrim WOULD have been my best game, but it's just TOO free for me.

Favorite Game: Oh, that's an easy one. My all time FAVORITE game in the whole world would be Dragon Age: Origins. Though it's gotten two other sequels, the first game is my favorite because of the gameplay and the storyline. Also, I can't forget the characters! Alistair is my top favorite (I'm a fangirl, okay? <3) of the characters in the game, though some of the minor characters are okay, too. I can play this game over and over and NEVER get tired of it (I should know, I've beat it thirteen times), just because I am always finding new details and dialogue options that I never saw. I love Dragon Age: Origins.

-GreyWardenAzuria
    X Dream in Dubstep X
    I love DAO, Amnesia, Call of Duty, WoW, and MineCraft. BUT I LURVES ALISTAIR.
    ❒ Taken
    ❒ Single
    ✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
  • BEST GAME: pokemon... its a long story behind this one... long sstory short my parents neglected me and abused me, i spent hours in my room playing pokemon... it taught me things that my parents will never understand

FAVOURITE GAME:mirrors edge... im a parkour lover...
    pokemon
    or final fantasy 7....... this game made me cry so much...
    200% Fuck You.
  • Best Game:
    - Crusader Kings II
    - Hearts Of Iron III
    - Stronghold 2 & 3
    ....uhh, there is a LOT of things that i consider my favourite game, it is hard to comprehend which one is the best of them all, but i'd say, at this moment, Amnesia: Custom Stories are the best in my opinion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: Pr=0nZ
    *Opens Mail*
    *Worms had your computer infected, and have taken over your Internets & Network*
    *You and among others in your home/place are raging so F***ing hard*
    *Everyone used Rageface*

*Attacker have used Trollface*
  • SirEagle wrote:

Favorite game: Medal Of Honor Allied Assult/Counter Strike: source

I played played medal of honor for hours and hours and hours and ever more hours. But that was a while ago, the game was given out 2002 and i played it like 2004-2008. I don't know why, but i prefeer old games... I've also played Counter Strike: source for a while now, and it has endless content and different gamemodes.

Best game: Skyrim/Battlefield 3

I love these games but i can't decide with one i like the most... I have a really great time playing with friends (with is the only whing i do on bf3) and i love the graphics and the ability to fly! But Skyrim is probably the best singleplayer game i've played exept Diablo II but thats different. But skyrim was so epic, and i modded my azz of. I had to reset the game twice becouse of all of my mods making the game crash :P. I really enjoyed the time i played it...

Brofist on the Best games :3
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown, waiting for someone or something to show you the way... - Pink Floyd "Time"
  • Best game(s): Battlefield 3, COD 4, Oblivion
    I've spent countless hours on these three games, not taking a break for at least two hours for a session of at least ten.

Favorite game(s): Oblivion, Fallout 3, GTA 3, Metro 2033.

All have taken a big part of my life in gaming. Oblivion being the only game I've gotten all achievements for says a bit about how many hours I've put in. GTA 3 being my first PS2 game and Fallout 3 being my second favorite post nuclear war game with Metro 2033 as my first. :3
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown, waiting for someone or something to show you the way... - Pink Floyd "Time"
  • Calomnie wrote:

Tales of Symphonia

Best ----^
    ^------------ MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!!!

I still play this game when I have the time to! *hugs GameCube* I guess you could say that it was the game that REALLY got me into gaming. When I was little I would always by all the Mario games, but I quit as soon as I finished them and didn't pick up a game controller for 4 years. That is, until my brother turned 5 and started to get into games. Me and him went out and I helped him pick out some fun looking stuff.... and well, he knew I love fantasy stories so he picked up Tales of Symphonia saying that it looked like a game that I would love to play. I still remember his words to this day: "Karma you like swords and fairies riwt? You should play this." (He couldn't say his W's properly yet lol) I said "Yeah... well... the cover looks kinda neat... sure." I took the game from him and we got mom to buy the games and well... when I got home and put it in the GameCube.............. I was hooked. I remember spending my whole summer of grade 6 playing this game. Back then this game was harder then it is now. Then again, I can read a whole lot better then I could back then, and I understand the whole concept of how to set up a proper team and what items to use and when to use them

Oh god I'm rambling.............

I'ma shut up now before I wright a whole 12 paragraph post on this game @-@

Currently my 'favorite' game is either Paper Mario (thousand year door) and Dragon Age 2