Last post wins!!!! =D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TIME TEA TEIME TEA TIME ASADI MASD IAMSD ASIMD ASIM DEAASDI MADIMSAD AIMSAD IMSAD IMSAD IMSAD IMSAD IMSAD IMSAD ISAMD IMSAD MISAD Now listen closely Here's a little lesson in drug dealing This is going down in history If you wanna be a Villain with a fucking gun You have to chase a superhero with your drugs Just follow my moves, and sneak around Be careful not to make a bomb (Shh) (No, don't touch that!) We are selling drugs Hey! We are we are selling drugs We are selling drugs Ha ha ha Now look at this coke, that I just cooked When I say go, be ready to throw Go! (Throw it on him, not me!) (Ugh, let's try something else) Now watch and learn, here's a deal He'll slip and slide in this drug deal! (Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?) Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Hey!
      Somebody once told me the donald was gonna build a wallI ain't the sharpest jaun in the shedhe was looking kind of dumb with a hammer and his wallIn the shape of an "L" on his wallWell the walls start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I climbed the the wall runningDidn't make sense not to climb and runYour wall gets smart but your climbs gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back doors?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never mow if you don't climbHey now, you're hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAnd all that climbing is goldOnly climbing walls break the moldIt's a cool place and they say it gets colderYou're bundled up now, wait till you get olderBut the meteor men beg to differJudging by the hole in the satellite pictureThe ice we skate is getting pretty thinThe water's getting warm so you might as well swimMy world's on fire, how about yours?That's the way I like it and I never get boredHey now, you're Hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAll that climbing is goldOnly cousin Juan breaks the moldHey now, you're hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAnd all that climbing is goldOnly climbing walls
      Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
      I need to get myself away from this place
      I said yep what a concept
      I could use a little fuel myself
      And we could all use a little change
      Well, the walls start coming and they don't stop coming
      Fed to the rules and I climb the wall running
      Didn't make sense not to climb and run
      Your wall gets tall but your head gets dumb
      So much to do, so much to climb
      So what's wrong with climbing the back wall?
      You'll never know if you don't go (go!)
      You'll never shine if you don't glow
      Hey now, you're hispanic, get your gloves on, go climb
      Hey now, you're a rock star, get the mow on, get paid
      And all that mowing is gold
      Only climbing walls mow the lawn
      And all that climbing is gold
      Only cousin jaun breaks the mold
      When someone dies, and everything like videos and posts stay, it's like seeing a ghost that you once knew before they died...
    • nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Now listen closely Here's a little lesson in drug dealing This is going down in history If you wanna be a Villain with a fucking gun You have to chase a superhero with your drugs Just follow my moves, and sneak around Be careful not to make a bomb (Shh) (No, don't touch that!) We are selling drugs Hey! We are we are selling drugs We are selling drugs Ha ha ha Now look at this coke, that I just cooked When I say go, be ready to throw Go! (Throw it on him, not me!) (Ugh, let's try something else) Now watch and learn, here's a deal He'll slip and slide in this drug deal! (Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?) Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Hey!
      Somebody once told me the donald was gonna build a wallI ain't the sharpest jaun in the shedhe was looking kind of dumb with a hammer and his wallIn the shape of an "L" on his wallWell the walls start coming and they don't stop comingFed to the rules and I climbed the the wall runningDidn't make sense not to climb and runYour wall gets smart but your climbs gets dumbSo much to do, so much to seeSo what's wrong with taking the back doors?You'll never know if you don't goYou'll never mow if you don't climbHey now, you're hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAnd all that climbing is goldOnly climbing walls break the moldIt's a cool place and they say it gets colderYou're bundled up now, wait till you get olderBut the meteor men beg to differJudging by the hole in the satellite pictureThe ice we skate is getting pretty thinThe water's getting warm so you might as well swimMy world's on fire, how about yours?That's the way I like it and I never get boredHey now, you're Hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAll that climbing is goldOnly cousin Juan breaks the moldHey now, you're hispanic, get your gloves on, go climbHey now, you're hispanic, get the mow on, get paidAnd all that climbing is goldOnly climbing walls
      When someone dies, and everything like videos and posts stay, it's like seeing a ghost that you once knew before they died...
    • Now listen closely Here's a little lesson in drug dealing This is going down in history If you wanna be a Villain with a fucking gun You have to chase a superhero with your drugs Just follow my moves, and sneak around Be careful not to make a bomb (Shh) (No, don't touch that!) We are selling drugs Hey! We are we are selling drugs We are selling drugs Ha ha ha Now look at this coke, that I just cooked When I say go, be ready to throw Go! (Throw it on him, not me!) (Ugh, let's try something else) Now watch and learn, here's a deal He'll slip and slide in this drug deal! (Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?) Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We are selling drugs Hey! Hey!
    • he story starts with Daniel on an
      archaeological dig, where he found a strange orb. This orb fractured
      into a number of chunks, and he took it with him back to London to try
      and figure it out. He didn't realize these orbs were, for lack of a
      better term, cursed, and he was then stalked by a shadow which began
      killing everyone he came in contact with. Finally the physician Daniel
      went to was murdered, and he was sent a letter from Alexander who
      explained how he could help. Daniel went to Romania (I think) and came
      under Alexander's protection. Alexander came from another dimension
      originally, and has been trapped here, with the orbs being the only way
      for him to return home.

Alex promised Daniel he could rid him of
      the shadow that was following him, or at least delay it. ?He did this
      through a ritual in which Daniel had to carve runes into a prisoner's
      body, and drain blood from them after they have experienced a sufficient
      amount of fear. Daniel was told the people they were killing were all
      murderers and rapists and the like, but it is strongly hinted that they
      are not. Meanwhile, in order to collect more of this vitae, Daniel
      helps out in the torture chamber, in which a prisoner is tortured, bled
      for a bit, then given a potion to give them amnesia.

Eventually
      they run out of prisoners, and Daniel leads an expedition to kidnap a
      small family off of a farm near the castle. A short while later,
      Alexander bars Daniel from the inner sanctum, where the rituals are
      generally held, as he prepares the final ritual which will use the orbs
      to open a portal to send Alex home. At this point Daniel realizes what
      he's been doing. He blames Alexander for coercing him into becoming a
      monster, and drinks the Amnesia potion himself to destroy the
      debilitating guilt he's experiencing. This is where the game begins.

From
      here, not much to the story. You meet Agrippa, who explains that he
      and Alex had a similar bargain to the one Daniel had, and it ended with
      Agrippa and his teacher(or student, can't remember which) entering the
      portal instead of Alexander. Agrippa is being kept alive through some
      form of artificial means, and looks like some form of undead creature,
      while his teacher lives on in whatever world exists beyond the portal.

Its
      actually very interesting. Most of the story takes place in the
      past...throughout the game you learn the events which lead you to the
      castle, and why you want Alexander dead. This is more of the big
      picture; there are a lot of little things I left out, such as the
      accused arsonist who is actually innocent being sent to the torture
      chamber, but those are generally smaller stories contained within a
      single level, so you should have no problem following them even if you
      only play a short amount of time in one sitting.