Kingdom Hearts 2?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I've got to be honest, my respect for Pewdie took a nosedive when I read this:

"Some peeps pissed that I didnt finish KH because it was sent by a fan. The game is like 100 parts. Wasn't giving it a try enough? o.o"

No, Pewdie, it wasn't. Not when a guy actually buys the game and console for you. The video series didn't even hit double digits. I'm not even a fan of Kingdom Hearts and I'm not saying that he has to play every game that gets sent to him but this shows a lack of respect for a guy who spent a lot of money on him. Unless Pewdie found another way to repay the guy who sent him the game and console, I'm incredibly disappointed in him.
    • Guest_1001 wrote:

I've got to be honest, my respect for Pewdie took a nosedive when I read this:

"Some peeps pissed that I didnt finish KH because it was sent by a fan. The game is like 100 parts. Wasn't giving it a try enough? o.o"

No, Pewdie, it wasn't. Not when a guy actually buys the game and console for you. The video series didn't even hit double digits. I'm not even a fan of Kingdom Hearts and I'm not saying that he has to play every game that gets sent to him but this shows a lack of respect for a guy who spent a lot of money on him. Unless Pewdie found another way to repay the guy who sent him the game and console, I'm incredibly disappointed in him.
      You took the words right out of my mouth. But seriously....

The new let's play "Cat Lady" is freaking me out. I know it's your style playing horror games. But that game looks messed up and makes me feel depressed. Instead of playing a freaky game like that play your old ones. And kingom hearts doesn't even have 100 parts, where did you get that? If you cut some parts it might even be a 20-30 parts.
      Is it really what you think it is? Or is it not?
      I don't know...
    • "Spent a lot of money on him" You know how much you can get a playstation 2 slim (very good quality), and kingdom hearts for? A total of $60.00 US, plus shipping fee. And I really don't blame him for not wanting to play this! Its really not even a game, just a interactive movie, a really annoying Japanese version of american made cartoon characters, mixed with anime characters. And 100 parts really does seem outrageous, but really, the whole game is not about doing anything, its just about its story!
    • ahotes09 wrote:

"Spent a lot of money on him" You know how much you can get a playstation 2 slim (very good quality), and kingdom hearts for? A total of $60.00 US, plus shipping fee. And I really don't blame him for not wanting to play this! Its really not even a game, just a interactive movie, a really annoying Japanese version of american made cartoon characters, mixed with anime characters. And 100 parts really does seem outrageous, but really, the whole game is not about doing anything, its just about its story!

That, sir, is absolute BULLCRAP. There's cutscenes once in a while but there's mostly gameplay.. Seriously, why are you turning this into Heavy Rain? ''a really annoying Japanese version of american made cartoon characters, mixed with anime characters.'' What is wrong with that, huh? NOTHING. Plus, they aren't ''annoying japanese anime characters'' or whatever. You have no childhood, at all, insulting Kingdom Hearts like this. Over millions of people love Kingdom Hearts such as me, and you tell us all this false crap? Also, so what if it's 60 dollars? You don't even KNOW how much it cost for where he bought it! You're not Will! And 60 dollars/euros is not cheap! Especially when you gift someone something that's worth 60 and the person does nothing with it. Pewdie should either continue playing it or mail it back to Will with an apology. And it's not even 100 parts.. Without cutting, it's around 50 parts. SlyFoxHound did it in 46. Without cutting, but off-camera grinding after he finishes an episode, without continuing the story. Stop hating on Kingdom Hearts!
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie