Overlaying Images on Nudity in Videos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Overlaying Images on Nudity in Videos

I'm currently recording a game that features a small amount of nudity. Basically a room with topless women and I am trying to put an image overlay over the bewbs to obviously stop them showing up in the video.

I'm currently using Corel Video Studio Pro6 to try and do it but I am having a hard time understanding it. The main problem is when I put the image into the overlay, it darkens the video itself until the overlay disappears.

I don't know if it would be easier just putting in a blur but I could really use some help or advice in figuring this out.
    There is always time for muffins.
  • The issue with Corel is that unless you specifically tell it NOT to, it will darken everything when you insert an image.
    If you go in to the EDIT section of the image when you've laid it in there, you should be able to put a Mask/Chroma on it to change how it's displayed.
    I change the shape of the image border itself, honestly, and it works just fine.
    If that doesn't work, drown it out in black text.

I use Corel myself... anyway...

If that doesn't work, try using the 'color' selector thing that allows you to put in colored frames(Black, blue, red, etc...) and shape it to cover the bewbs.

If this doesn't help try just clipping that section of video out completely. I'm sure your fans won't mind a cut if you explain why.

...or, you could "Share" and create a WMV, and then take it in to Windows Movie Maker and cover it in there.
    Nothing extra to buy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by XIII: WMV addition. ().