Vocaloid RP~! (For all of you Vocaloid-loving Bros~ Actually, ANYONE can join~!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The teacher tells us to be quiet and focus on our work, which we do. After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rings for the next class, which for Andrew, was Lapidary.
      "Embrace your dreams. And, no matter what happens, protect your honor as SOLDIER."
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7
    • Yeah I think i'm fine!
      "jumps up to look around"
      Anyone know where we go now haha!
      "notices Minacky flying in my direction"
      Minacky, whats wrong!
      "Minacky swooped down an grabs the tarts that fell out of Damien's pocket"
      Hey man, Minacky found your tarts and he is going crazy over them!!
      "sees Minacky eat the whole bag including the bag"
      literally going crazy over them!! O_O

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Andrew is right outside the lapidary class. He enters the door and meets the teacher. Looking around, he sees shards of crystals and rock dust around the equipment. He takes a seat and waits for the bell to ring.
      "Embrace your dreams. And, no matter what happens, protect your honor as SOLDIER."
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7
    • "puts my arm around Damien"
      Damien. don't be scared man! You got to let that feel out in whats inside of you im not talking about heart, im talking about your internal organs...and everything else! You got to sing your....hear- I mean internal organs out until they fall on the floor and rot and you died...if you know what I mean then good!
      "makes a thumbs up and walks to music class"

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • *walks into the music room and sits near the back and gets out my trumpet and plays quietly some scales**hopes no one can hear me and smiles at people that look at me**trys to get my nervousness out of my mind about playing in front of people*
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • A few minutes later, the bell rings for the second class to begin. After listening to instructions from the teacher, Andrew grabs a geode and cuts it in half with one of the rotary saws to reveal a complex network of beautiful sapphire gemstones worth lots of money on the market. Andrew then takes the two halves of the geode and polishes the sides exposed by the cutting. After an OK from the teacher, Andrew puts, the two geode halves in his backpack. Andrew notices he still has a half hour before the bell rings for nutrition, so he goes through the cupboard and, by sheer chance, runs into a diamond, still uncut. He talks to the teacher about it and then cuts until the brilliance it is known for shines true. He puts it in his pocket. He still has 15 minutes before the bell rings, so he talks to his classmates.
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dumbrarere ().

• OCC: i dont think so its just a lot of people arent on the internet that are in this rp because of either busy schedules or vacation

IC: *staring at the teacher talk to the oboes about the key signature**suddenly an explosion happens and everything seems to slow down* *i pass out**slowly i wake up looking around and hear screaming**around me there is dim lighting and holes in the flooring along with blood everywhere**i sit up and stare trying to get a grip on what is reality*Whats going on? Where am i? *i notice that im still in the music room** i wonder what happened*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• aqua247 wrote:

OCC: i dont think so its just a lot of people arent on the internet that are in this rp because of either busy schedules or vacation

IC: *staring at the teacher talk to the oboes about the key signature**suddenly an explosion happens and everything seems to slow down* *i pass out**slowly i wake up looking around and hear screaming**around me there is dim lighting and holes in the flooring along with blood everywhere**i sit up and stare trying to get a grip on what is reality*Whats going on? Where am i? *i notice that im still in the music room** i wonder what happened*
      OOC I hate to tell you this but, considering there's no violence in the Vocaloids series, your post is a little extreme and thus doesn't fit. If this its to be something relating to Vocaloids I must request that you edit your post. Thanks in advance.

IC After 15 minutes the bell finally rings for nutrition break. Andrew meets up with his friends outside the music building. "hi, how was class?" he asks.
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7
    • OCC:There is many violence ones you just have to look at the deep meaning and not just listen to the catchy tone. I was making it interesting maybe to get the rp rolling and more people to join. It is a lot more fun with more people involved. Im sorry if you havent heard of any horror vocaloids but here is a few that do have violence.Megpoid - Mozaik Role. This has Gumi talking about killing herself.Kaito - Yami No Ou - Lord Of darkness. This has kaito talking about sucking blood then he falls in love and he sees her one night them he gets beating up by her along with being sent to jail. A really creepy one is Fear Garden with English sub - Kagamine Rin. All she talks about is collecting arms for her garden of arms and hands. Megurine Luka - Witch. talks about Luka being put on a cross and being put to death for falling in love.These are all vocaloids and they all have violence maybe not all vocaliods have violence but some do so i do find it rude that you just skip over what i wrote.
      ..,,,,,,............__

• OCC: It is fine but now you know
      ..,,,,,,............__