ZeroBreak here this is my channel hope yu enjoy it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• ZeroBreak here this is my channel hope yu enjoy it.

Hello I'm ZeroBreak and here's a little about me and my channel:

Genres: Racing, horror, adventure, RPG, indie, music, MMOS,
      fighters (specially the fighters), even though I suck at them L I do however love the
      horror as well.

Time doing this: I’ve been on YouTube for about 6 years and
      just recently I started uploading (guess Il explain that below)

Future Events/Plans I have: just to entertain the people
      with the way I play video games and hope to bring in more content like short
      funny videos.

My YouTube channel link: ZeroBreak

For the moment I’m doing some lets plays and random funny
      out takes, am working on a few ideas I have for some short video that mostly
      are video game related and some just having a bit of imagination to it.

Ive had these ideas for 6 years but since it has been so
      hard for me at the time like looking for jobs paying bills (mostly was rents,
      car, college and helping out my parents), didn’t had a descent computer to
      catch up with today’s awesome video games, I love to play video games and watch
      tons of movies, my favorite game genre would be fighting and horror, I’ll admit
      I suck at fighters because every time I go online I get my sorry ass handed to
      me right at the beginning of the match (MVC 3 for example) I love horror because
      even if it ends up becoming so predictable it always gets me and scares me and
      for me that’s like an achievement for the movie/game, it is meant to make me feel
      scared always and that’s the reason why I love horror. I’ve been watching
      pewdiepie for almost 2 years now, so you could say he has inspired me to get back
      on my idea and do lets plays. I would also like to thank not only pewdiepie but
      other awesome big you tubers that for the time I’ve spent not doing this they
      kept me inspired to get my things together and do this xD. Cheers to all and
      hope you guys enjoy my channel as much as I enjoy making the videos.

I would also like if its possible for you to leave me some
      feedback at what you see or want me to do to improve my channel and if you want subscribe and like it would help me
      out a lot xD thanks in advance.

At the moment im playing Alan Wake and Deus Ex Human revolution but im planing on playing:
      -TES Skyrim: DragonBorn dlc
      -Sleeping Dogs
      -The Witcher
      -Slender (thought I'd give it a try my self)
      -amnesia: The Dark Descent
      -SCP
      "To love some one gives you strength, to be loved by some one gives you courage."
      -My Wife 8|

My youtube channel: ZEROBREAK