Just need to put this out

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Just need to put this out

Sup Bros... Cormano 'ere

So you all probably would've noticed recently that I am not as active as I used to be. This is due to issues in real life that are continuously putting me into serious stress. Yes, you're silly pink poncho'd Bounty Hunter is actually really stressed right now.

Silliness aside, I'm saying that while I am not as active as I used to, I am still alive and kickin'... I probably won't sound as cheery or optimistic like in the past but hey, at least I'm still here right? I just need to sort out things in my life, one of them being this issue I have with my memory and trying to find out this person people keep mentioning to me. The other being jobs... (God I swear I want to shoot all of the people I applied jobs to). These are only 2 of the many things I need to sort out. Once I get everything done (or most things), hopefully I'll be more active in the forums once more like before.

As Bruce Lee once said: "Don't pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" (I'm not religious, I hate the concept of religion... I just like this quote a lot), so yeah, I'll try my best to endure these difficult tasks/endeavours and hopefully I can get back to being an active Bro Forumite in this ere forums...

So yeah... I apologise to all of you for not being active as much and sorry if I haven't said much about it. Cormano won't be as active for a while...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART