A couple of suggestions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A couple of suggestions.

Hi guys,
      I got a horror indie game from Game Jolt called Lasting.
      Lasting is an interactive experiment in claustrophobia developed in 2012.
      The map and events generate randomly, so everyone's experience is different.
      Gather disks and descend into the dizzying complex as the thick static presses in on you.
      You are not alone.
      A, W, S, D - move
      Shift - hold to run (stamina should be conserved)
      Control - crouch (you are safer when you can't be seen)
      Left mouse click - use doors/pick up disks
      To launch the game, extract all files and run "Lasting.exe". As with most things, it will work better if less other programs are running.
      I'm confident that I've removed any lag, but if you're running Lasting on a decent machine and the game becomes significantly slower and slower, let me know.
      Headphones or good quality speakers are recommended, otherwise some of the audio may sound odd.
      An account at Game Jolt is required for high scores. Due to the random nature of the game, some people will just be lucky, so don't get too sensitive about them.
      The high score room has been removed for now. It'll be back up as soon as possible.
      And here's a screenshot about it:

And a download link: gamejolt.com/games/other/lasting/8997/#
      Hope you guys like it :)

To Flee Swiftly is a horror game that uses Unity Engine and your motive is to run away from... some kinda floppy disk (maybe?).
      Well here's some screenshot of it.

...and a download link from Game Jolt: gamejolt.com/games/other/to-flee-swiftly/9238/
      Enjoy :P

Grappl
      I found this platform game a bit fun (for me),and like the name suggest,you will be using a grappling hook to attach yourself to another platform or wall and a sword to kill thoose Cleanbots.
      Well,you can play it on this website or download it: gamejolt.com/games/platformer/grappl/1388/
      Reminder:Saving requires you to download and unzip the game.
      Enjoy :)

'I Remember The Rain' is an interactive short story made in New Zealand over a period of about a month. A lot of emphasis was placed on mood and atmosphere with the intention of creating something cinematic within retro aesthetics.

And here's a download link: gamejolt.com/games/other/i-remember-the-rain/8343/

The story for Will You Ever Return:
      He was a good straight boy to begin with, but there was bad blood in him. Somehow, somewhere he got into the dark deeds that lead straight to Devil's work, just like marijuana leads to heroin; you think you can take them dark deeds and leave 'em, do you? Just save a few for your bad days? Well, now, we all have those bad days when you can't think for shit.
      As the world left him behind and he fell to Inferno he heard some sobs "Will you ever return? Will you ever return?" from his good girl. He was moving in a series of convulsive spasms, like someone with an epileptic fit, his face distorted and his eyes wild like a lassoed horse bracing his legs. But something kept pulling him on. And now he's picking up the skulls and making the circle in Inferno so that he might revisit Jenny on that holiest of nights Halloween.
      Virgil is there to guide him and introduce him to the three-ring-circus of characters. Satan has a good word for you, the Baxter Twins give a smile, The Rivers of Blood and the memory of her.
      My daddy used to always sing me a song when I was going to sleep:
      "Life is short,
      Life is shit
      And soon it will be over.

Not a man
      Alive today
      That isn't going to hell."

He had a truly horrible singing voice and always started crying at the word "is".
      And some screenshots:

Download link:
      Will You Ever Return? : gamejolt.com/games/rpg/will-you-ever-return/10320/
      and a sequel for it: gamejolt.com/games/rpg/will-you-ever-return-2/10898/

In Nuigin Specter,you will be playing as an... old wolf and your action has suspected a specter.You have one shotgun (with unlimited ammo) and make your way to a market and feed the specter.
      Use arrows to move/action and Z to fire.
      Download link:
      gamejolt.com/games/other/nuign-specter/10175/

The post was edited 1 time, last by toji ().

• Hey there, I'd appreciate it in the future, that you'd make one thread suggesting all of your suggestions if you have more than one.

That way I wont have like 6 threads to enable and look through. Thanks.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Oh my god! Grappl is so awesome. I can't stop playing it :) Thank you so much for posting these.
      About Will you ever return: The weirdest horror game ever. It scared me lots, so yeah, I'll play it more :thumbup:
      ,,There's a war between a good and a bad dog in every us. It will won who we chose to feed.''

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asteo600 ().