Battle of the ancients

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• name:aquarela
      element:light,water,ice,earth wind,lightning
      class:grand summoner(can summon a lightning horse with horns, holly)( a small winged 2 inch puffball,angel.always out unless fighting)(a large demon-like dog,red)and(a black dragon with red spiked wings,batman)
      features:one eye green the other blue,slender body with curves,shoulder length pale pink hair
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • *walks though the water village loving how there is barely any land to irritant the water or surroundings**slowly smiles as angel floats and moves to land on my shoulder*i love how peaceful it is to be in the water tribe it makes life seem so tranquil dont you you think angel*tickles under her chin*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *walks and summons batman*hey batman you think you can get me a lift i have to go pray at the fire temple i know its dangerous but thats why i summoned you.So please take me to the fire tribe*batman flys Aquarela to the fire tribe in lightning fast speeds**smiles as i feel the wind going through my hair**Aquarela is set down and smiles at batman*thank you batman i think i should be stealthy not obvious so im going to have to summon angel again*summons her and batman goes back to spirit world*now lets go find that temple shall we*moves quietly trying not to be spotted for it could make her fright**sees something in the shadows but hides from it,noticing there is a man standing there**squats down under a bush then suddenly a hand hit her on the head and she blacks out*
      ..,,,,,,............__