Dreams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dreams

Hey guys, I wanna talk about dreams. What is the scariest/Funniest/Rediculous/Any kinda dream you've ever had. I'll tell you guys my, what was then terrifying to me but now funny, dream.

I was around 8 and I found skeleton's TERRIFYING. So of course I'm going to have a dream about Skeletons.XD
      Ok so in the dream I just got into an arguement with my mom (Keep in mind I was 8 when I had this dream. XD). So to get some air and to get a little peice of revenge on her, I stole the keys to her car, got in the car, and drove away (8 year olds can drive, Fuck logic). So I was driving down the road, perfectly fine, Even though when I was that age I couldn't even reach the pedals. XD So driving down the road, Chilling out. When all of a sudden, down the road, I see at least 20-30 skeleton's break out of the ground and Jump on to my car. The last part of the dream was them trying to naw on my face. XD

Very scary(Funny now) Dream, We all have weird dreams sometimes.
      Share your Scary/Funny/Rediculous/Any kind of dream, You guys have had. ^-^
    • I used to dream of a world constantly, and each of the dreams would connect like a story. The world was a very urban-based planet in the future. And a new government is in control, men in futuristic kinda suits. Padding on the chest, light-but durable gauntlets made of metal, same for the boots, and helmet. Less guns too, more makeshift weapons. My point of view in the world was a revolution. The dreams consisted for almost a year, and the story ended. War at the end.
    • @eraisuithiel I've never had a reoccuring or episodic dreams, I don't dream often but when I do their usually nightmares or really pointless. But I do know people that have those kinds of dreams. Care to talk what their about?

@Misfit That actually sounds awesome. I rarely have dreams but when I do, they never have a point. Usually a nightmare or a pointless random dream, there isn't much of a gray area. XD I've heard of people having dreams like that, episodes, but Never for that long and with that much detail, Its very odd but Very cool, Thanks for sharing. ^^

@matiassing Believe it or not, I have heard of people having almost that exact same dream, but weirder. XD My cousin, Dreamt that he was being chased by a big black ball, then he ran to a fridge and jumped in to it. XD I have no clue!
    • Misfit the White wrote:

I used to dream of a world constantly, and each of the dreams would connect like a story. The world was a very urban-based planet in the future. And a new government is in control, men in futuristic kinda suits. Padding on the chest, light-but durable gauntlets made of metal, same for the boots, and helmet. Less guns too, more makeshift weapons. My point of view in the world was a revolution. The dreams consisted for almost a year, and the story ended. War at the end.
      Mine is near enough the same- very futuristic, some kind of revolution- in my dreams, I am either a spy or a fugitive. Sometimes it changes and I'm a relative of a revolutionary or a fighter myself.
      Just the costumes were different- they looked like something out of Fable. The weapons were an odd mixture of futuristic guns and old fashioned swords.

Mine hasn't had a proper end yet. Each night, my brain sort of focuses on the point of view of just one character. So there are nights when the same thing happens- but just from a different perspective.

It's really odd when I'm thinking about it now- I really should write these things down...
      I don't do much, but I occasionally tumbl .
    • eraisuithiel wrote:

Misfit the White wrote:

I used to dream of a world constantly, and each of the dreams would connect like a story. The world was a very urban-based planet in the future. And a new government is in control, men in futuristic kinda suits. Padding on the chest, light-but durable gauntlets made of metal, same for the boots, and helmet. Less guns too, more makeshift weapons. My point of view in the world was a revolution. The dreams consisted for almost a year, and the story ended. War at the end.
      Mine is near enough the same- very futuristic, some kind of revolution- in my dreams, I am either a spy or a fugitive. Sometimes it changes and I'm a relative of a revolutionary or a fighter myself.
      Just the costumes were different- they looked like something out of Fable. The weapons were an odd mixture of futuristic guns and old fashioned swords.

Mine hasn't had a proper end yet. Each night, my brain sort of focuses on the point of view of just one character. So there are nights when the same thing happens- but just from a different perspective.

It's really odd when I'm thinking about it now- I really should write these things down...

I was just a simple guy in my dream. I walked with the group of main revolutioners. I just used a simple slightly rusted sword, and was very novice. Wild swings. Felt very strange, even in a dream.
    • Misfit the White wrote:

I was just a simple guy in my dream. I walked with the group of main revolutioners. I just used a simple slightly rusted sword, and was very novice. Wild swings. Felt very strange, even in a dream.
      I'm not...a person in the dream- it's a bit like they are pre-existing people whose lives I live for a short while.

The one I mainly dream in is a young woman, about 28 years old.
      In the first dream "episode", she was in a toy store with her daughter when she was suddenly surrounded by...I'm not too sure what. Some kind of secret police thing may be? They were dressed all in black and they took away her daughter.
      Then I woke up.

The next night, she awoke in some sort of camp bed- she was badly injured and had a broken arm. (This might have something to do with the fact that I was sleeping awkwardly and ended up with a dead arm that morning).
      At this point I started meeting other characters.
      Some boy was explaining that they rescued her. When the convo ended, I woke up.

The next "episode" was the same as the second night, but told from the boy's point of view.

It kept carrying on this way- till now. And it sort of follows the build up of the war effort- so while most of my "characters" had rubbish weapons they were bad at using at first, they are getting much better at scavenging for newer stuff and using it.

My head's a really, really odd place.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eraisuithiel ().

• Couple of days ago I had a weird dream where it was World war 2 and I got caught with a small group by the germans, so we were sent to this working farm/camp but when I got there I walked away like nothing happened.

I dream every single night and I love to dream tbh :$.

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • A quite weird dream, can't say that it's not scary. But it's rather "Disgusting" than "Scary". Aight. I was on a bed. The first thing that i noticed is the eerie atmosphere, black n white n shit. Kinda foggy if you ask me. And then there's a few people around me. I saw a lil' child back there. A few farmer and a schoolgirl. I looked at the backyard. There's bunch of horses. A really. I mean, REALLY thin horses. And i also saw some "Rafflesia Arnoldi"-looking plant back there. Sprouting some weirdass ashes. And then all of freakin sudden, those horses stand on their legs. Walking like a limping human. And then their head started to fell. And, bam. Bunch of headless horseman (Literally). The more i blink, the closer they are. And some of those farmers are disappearing. After like 30 seconds, those headless horseman finally broke-down my door. There's only two of us now. Me and that lil' girl. Scared and panting desperately, i get outta my bed then carried that lil' girl. We both are pretty much fucked up. Like an exact same replica of dead rising 2. me as chuck greene and that girl as katie.. With those headless horseman as the zombie of course. I ran to the nearest room, locked the door real tight. When all of sudden a car broke down the wall. Yes, one of those "Thing" is driving the car. I saw a faint light in the distance. It turned up to be a door. To the outside. I carried that girl again and run like hell. The closer we are to that door, i could feel that the time is started to slow-down. How freakin cinematic. I opened that door. Blinding light. Then i woke up. Pretty darn interesting if you ask me.

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • My weirdest dream must have been this one:
      I was on a pink air mattress in the middle of the ocean, i was battling and killing crocodiles with a soda bottle for several hours.
      When i finally reached shore i went into a jungle, there i met a big talking flower.
      The flower talked a weird language so i don't know what it said.
      The dream ended with the flower eating me.

Don't know what i had eaten the day before :3
    • This one night, I had a weird but kind of a cool dream..

"In the dream, me and mKeRix were good friends, we were doing our stuff one day and he calls me and asks me if I want to go visit Flame3. And I'm like, 'Yesh, okay sure'. Then, he [LITERALLY] crashes into my house in his awesome car. I got inside and off we went. And after a while, we're underwater, still in the car. Nothing un-usual. Just going to meet Flame3. And another minute later, we arrive in Australia. And then on the road, we meet a Koala and we ask that guy if he knows where Flame3 lived. And the Koala gave us directions and we went to the said address and there was the same Koala. Who turned out to he Flame3 in disguise.."

Soo... yeh xDD
      That's the only bit I remember..
    • I am blessed or cursed by dream / nightmareless sleep most of time . I have dream like once a year or so ...

In fact i had pretty weird dream last week . I am playing Path of Exile (ARPG like diablo3 server based game) a lot and sometimes when i play while uploading videos , game lagging like crazy . So back to dream / nightmare . I had this short dream that i am going throught crosswalk on road and after crossing it i get real life lag and jump back into middle of road right when gigantic truck passes . Moment before he would hit me, I wake up ... and pretty scared ...
    • The weirdest dream I've ever had was taken place in the future, I think, an on a different planet. I'm not sure where, exactly. All I know is I was being held prisoner, and I was forced to participate in like a battle dome type deal. My opponents? Dinosaurs. Which is strange is this was taking place in the future. I made it all the up to the last battle. I was sturggling to defeat this big ass T-Rex... and another prisoner joined me to help so I could escape. I don't know what happened, though. I woke up.

Worst nightmare that I had was of me dreaming I lost someone that I loved at the time. My sister came up to me and I ran outside, it was storming, fell to my knees crying hysterically. I woke up with tears running down my face and I had rapid breathing.

If anyone ever watched the "Zenon" movies from the Disney Channel... then you'd know about this one. I had a continuous dream I was there on the ship - it lasted for about a week.
      Scream and be free.
    • When I was little I was terrified of owls, absolutely terrified of their unblinking, soul-shattering eyes.

In my dream, I was walking through a pitch black forest, filled with dark, dead twisted trees, with hundreds and hundreds of dead, mutilated birds carpeting the floor. I would roam in the forest for hours, lost and absolutely scared out of my wits. After what seemed like forever, I would find a small clearing, one tree in the middle, towering over the others. On the largest branch which faced me, a dark brown owl sat with its back facing me. Then, it would turn it's head 180 degrees to face me, its red, murderous eyes staring straight through me. It would laugh, an evil menacing laugh, occasionly flicking its eyes to the bloody corpses of magestic eagles, formerly beautiful blue jays, and snow-owls, pure white feathers stained red. It would then fix its eyes on me, and say:

"I'm a good owl."

And laugh again. That's when I would wake up. I had that dream like four times over my childhood, and it scared the shit out of me.
      formally thejoker123
    • Every person sees about 3-7 dreams every night but only remember few.
      THAT is my problem, I barely remember any.
      Oh btw. Am I the only one around here who lucid dreams? (Controls their dream, takes it over and does stuff what wants to do!)
      I've been doing reality checks lately but I gotta learn to remember dreams better, usually all i remember is how I noticed it's a dream.
      Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
      Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]
    • I had this dream when I was very little that I was in this room full of elves. They started dancing around me in a circle whilst ringing bells in their hands.

Scared the fucking shit outta me, I had to sleep in mom's bed ;(

"I'm a good owl."

And laugh again. That's when I would wake up. I had that dream like four times over my childhood, and it scared the shit out of me.
      Forget childhood. That would scare the shit out of me now.
      I do get the occasional nightmare- when one of my dream people experiences something bad, but I haven't had a full blown one for years now.

I really, really, really want an irrelevant dream though- something nonsensical.
      It's weird living in just one dream world all the time. :(