Dreams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I dreamt of a girl she helped me when I was lost she was the same age as me andwe liked each other we ran while holding hands and when I was about to leave her I did not do it I ran back to her and hold both of her hands and I hugged her and she hugged me too (I gave her my contacts but the number changes like wth so I have to erase rewrite and it will change again) Next scene we are infront of a shop with lights (still didn't went home tho) and I asked her if she likes me and she said yes then I don't remember stuff that happened next. I woke up and I remembered my dream after 20 mins on my dream her face was clear and as if I haven't seen her in real life but I believe she exists somewhere out there : ) but now when I try to remember my dream her face is too difficult to remember so I totally forgot it except that her hair is long up to her shoulders and when I remember that dream I get a feel *creis*
      I hate it when it happens and i forgot her face!

• O-kay, I dreamt a really vivid and detailed dream after I listened to some binural beats and meditated. So, me and my family was on this weird spanish island. The biggest city was Named "La guerra".So, we had our cat there too, and we introduced it to oter cats. Now comes the most vivid part! We flew home, but we realized that we forgot something there, so we had to go back. When the plane started, I just managed to shut off my phone, and tighten my seatbelt. Then, the plane rose in altitude, to suddenly drop, extremely close to the ground. *Speaker*" We are currently flying over Scotland, and-look! There's a bull!" We passed a barn with a bull, that was 2 times bigger than the barn, and you could see humans taking care of it. It stared at me. After a while, the plane landed on a small road on the countryside. Three germans in WWII uniforms ran towards the plane, and..*Part 2 in the next post*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."
      - Albert Einstein
    • I dreamt that I met Pewdiepie at new years eve. I just saw him and Marzia in a room with a sofa. I remember that I double-highfived Marzia, but our hands didn't really meet, so we tried again. I highfived Pewds too, instead of brofisting him. Then, some time went by, highlights from that, my cat got possesed, I met the 11th Doctor, I swum in Coca-Cola with my friends.. Then I met Pewds and Marzia at the same place. I said something in Swedish to him, and afterwards, Marzia leaned in to me, saying that she liked me. (As a fan, probably .3.) Then, she..she kissed me xD Pewds was totally fine with it o3o.
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."
      - Albert Einstein