Dreams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I remember a really scary dream when i was little
      I sat in the car and felt asleep
      and i dreamed about seeing a cheeta on my bed, then when it looked at me and jumped at me, then i woke up
      and i ended that sad dream by watching dragon ball z like a boss(i was 6 years old)
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • Lol, for some reason, i always keep my cool, when i was at school (not high school) i was kind of a joke, and now i have many friends (and girlfriends), i only lose my cool when im about to fight someone (happend to me only once at school, but I'm traind now :) )
      the point is no matter what i cant lose my cool, not waiting to long, losing alot of money, or stuff like that, for no, since i have no stress, im really feel free.
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • I had a dream when I was really young and I STILL remember it. I was running away from 'something' that had a black cloth over it, so I didn't know what it was. The creature kept running behind me, in circles, around a pole. The the cloth fell and GUESS WHAT? It was an invisible person that wore a black bra and panties. ._. I don't have the greatest memory, but I think the bra and panties also fell off. Though, the 'thing' was invisible so I didn't see what's under them. Man, I wish I could record my dreams.

I also once had a dream where I went to the bathroom (in my dream), and when I peed, I woke up. The bed was wet.
    • A lucid dream, once in my life had it.
      It was one of the most amazing things i had ever done.
      I met Felix and Marzia :P, and i was at their party when he reached 6mil subs and a lot of youtubers there(Had this dream a few days after he said he gave an party thats why). Then after the party i got in a taxicab and said "bring me home" and i realised he was my personal driver and i imagined hiw my house eas and got that house + in that house i was playing some games with a perfect girlfriend for me.

I do not know where to classify this but i think it was awesome :

Wish i got a few more
      Click here to see my channel!

Support if you like and PEACE!
    • Misfit the White wrote:

I used to dream of a world constantly, and each of the dreams would connect like a story. The world was a very urban-based planet in the future. And a new government is in control, men in futuristic kinda suits. Padding on the chest, light-but durable gauntlets made of metal, same for the boots, and helmet. Less guns too, more makeshift weapons. My point of view in the world was a revolution. The dreams consisted for almost a year, and the story ended. War at the end.
      Do you realise how of an awesome book/movie that'd be?
    • For some reason, I don't dream often. But I had two dreams earlier, with one I already forgot and the other almost forgotten. It's about me going to a mall-like place, and then I get into a slight argument with a hobo looking man, and idk he started following me as he glares at me, so I boarded a two-decked red bus to go home. He was going to chase me and tried to board the bus but it was speeding away. Then it skipped to my house (which really doesn't look like my real house but my whole family was there so okay) and there I saw him running towards the door, so I panicked and told my dad and mom about it. My dad suddenly whipped something from somewhere, like a staff or something, and went off to fight the guy. My mom wielded hers, too, and so did I. I charged to the man because I feared he would defeat my father and bam, it ended.

My most memorable dreams are usually about zombies and stuff, so this thing is new. And very, very weird.
      This is the best signature you will ever encounter in your whole life.
      Be amazed.
      :barrel:
    • I remember two of my most distressing dreams which I had on the same night. (And a lot more but I don't want to type a novel here)

In the first one I was standing in the middle of a round room which had stone walls, actually it was like the bottom of a well. The lighting was really pale and there was nothing except me in the room. I looked down to notice that my chest area was bleeding a lot but there were no wounds or anything to be seen. I called the emergency number for an ambulance and on the phone there was a rude voice telling me that it would take 20 minutes for an ambulance to get there but I knew that I would die before it would arrive.

In the second one I was walking a city street on a foggy, gloomy day. There were many other people walking in the street too but I was the only one walking in the opposite direction, facing them. All of the people were dressed in pitch black clothes and each was holding a black umbrella open above their heads. So I was walking through the crowd, holding my beating heart in my hands. I had a deep cut on the left side of my chest were the heart is and my heart was still connected to my body (with veins). I held my heart in the palms of my hands near my chest and tried to cover it from the judgmental gazes of the people passing by (all of them were looking straight at my heart which I tried to cover with my hands).

These made me really anxious after I woke up :| I wonder if they have a meaning...
    • I've remember one of that kind of weird dreams and it was like 10 years ago. I was on some planet in a destroyed city and I have not seen our moon, just a big red planet and that planet was moving in my direction.

Second dream was so amazing, peaceful, calm, warm etc. I was dead but I was on some kind of consciousness I guess. Even when I woke up I felt this peaceful and warm feeling.

I'm curious if somebody of you bros had that kind of dreams.... : )
      "Everybody knows that something can't be done and then somebody turns up and he doesn't know it can't be done and he does it." ~ Albert Einstein
    • Well, I've had my fair share of weird dreams, but there was this constant pattern when I was younger.
      Somehow I ALWAYS ended up on my apartment's balcony, so when I wanted to wake up I just jumped off and BAM!
      Awake.
      Once, long ago in her world, a sunny day in spring was her favourite, but now a sunny day in winter delights her more. It is the perfect metaphor for their love.
      Sunshine on ice.
      She warms his frost. He cools her fever.