Dreams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Once I had a dream that my dad with some uncles were driving the car, then my aunt decided to drive, she didn't reacted (as if she had the yao ming face) and we were abount to crash, a voice said "Here we go......" and when the car crashed, I woke up

Also once I dreamed that a girl replaced me in my place on life O.O
      Your local anthropomorphic fox, SCP fan, 682 Minion and Great Cornholio

• Last year I dreamed something weird I can't even remember, but what I remember well is that I woke up, got out bed and went to my parents room where my father was playing video games, I started telling him my dream (because I know it was weird I just don't remember it), but then I woke up again, so then I didn't know if I was dreaming or not, so here I go again, I got out of bed, went to my parents room and found my father playing video games.
      Everything looked exactly the same the last time I had woke up so I still didn't know if this was a dream too, so I asked my father: "Am I dreaming?".
      He paused his game and looked at me with a confused look and replied jokingly: "Of course, this is a dream.", that's when I knew I had really woke up this time.
      "If they didn't have One how would they act? If we didn't have hope how would we behave? Would they still feel remorse if they slaughtered innocent beings? Or is hope the only thing that keeps you sane?"
    • I had a dream weeks ago that went like this...

Everyone was in a huge war and instead of guns everyone used snowballs and had cats with them like their little companions or something. Anyways I went into the building I was next to and started making more snowballs when my older brother came in from behind holding nothing with him and i turned around and threw snowballs at him. He did the Matrix and dodged them and then it turned into one of those action movies with the good guy vs bad guy where they are blocking each of each others hits and all that. Then my brother picked me up and threw me through the glass desk behind me. It didn't hurt, but it looked like I was dead so he walked over to the door about to open it when I got up and tackled him through the door. When the door broke off, the building seemed to rise fast because we were free-falling fighting each other...

...Then I woke up! i wanted to continue the dream but it never came back!

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • I should probably post here tomorrow morning, i already forgot what i dreamed of last night...

but when i was a kid, i used to dream the same thing almost every night:
      a stupid thing

There was me, like 2 years old and my dad was holding me in his arms. And... we both had donkey ears. Ofcourse i see us from outside and not from "my eyes" in the dream. I also remember that it was night, then i see an airplane flying in the sky above us, and the dream ends.

I also remember that when i was really young, like 5 years or so (aka, when i was having this dream), it TERRIFIED me. Apparently for no reason...

I then read that having these... recurrent dreams is normal when people are young and just growing up. I laugh my ass off when i think of that stupid dream now XD
      "Bonds of people is the true power"

My gallery on deviantArt -> lldimall.deviantart.com/
    • I don't dream very much, most of the time its just pitch black, but their are times when I do dream and it get really weird.

For example: I had this one dream where I was some kinda king or head knight or some kingdom, but I would always change POV's from me to this one girl who I guess was like a assassin kinda looking character. when I saw through the girl's eyes I saw she was helping people escape the massacre that was happening on the battle field, which looked a lot like a some kinda clothing store or some building that sold a lot of teal clothing and accessories which was REALLY fucking weird. At some point I lose contact with her POV (I guess she died or something) and it's just me fighting with a broken long sword. At the end, it was me against the king of the other kingdom and we pretty much brawled with our fists until I grabbed my broken long sword and pierced his heart, but then I faint, thus waking me up.

That was one of my recent dreams
    • For the most part, my dreams are rather different each night, sometimes they do repeat though.
      If I am stressed, I tend to have more scary dreams, such as people dying, parasitic bugs in me, diseases...
      If I'm happy, I tend to have dreams about things that I love, such as childhood things I watched, going places, seeing my boyfriend...
      Although, there are nights where I only dream about a black void and then it feels like seconds and it's already morning again.

I hate those scary dreams though, since I wake up with a sweat every time. :c

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3

• Well, I had some pretty twisted dreams as a little kid. So get this, i'm at my grandparents house when they knock on the back door, I get up, look through the window and I see them. So I sigh, and reluctantly open up the door, they were happy to see me but I was just standing there being rude. Once they walked in, a FLYING AMERICAN FLAG with a very sharp pole-end lodged itself in my chest, a couple seconds after I fell bleeding out I woke up choking and grabbing my chest.
      Keep in mind I was like 5-7 years old when I had this dream, it was more like a nightmare so it was easy to remember. Needless to say I learned really quick to respect my family.

Oh, and lately i've been having episodic dreams of the zombie apocalypse, which has been awesome!
    • I had a funny dream wherein I dreamed I was gonna go to the bathroom and pee then I woke up from my dream and realized that my bed was wet xD (I was in 3rd grade)

But most of my dreams would be nightmares, as in you can't move or anything, then when I wake up I would feel sweaty and gasping for air and my heart beating fast. X( At first I got really scared, but now it's like... meh
    • For the moment , I can dreame and think only about Vocaloids ( Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin ) and snipping + a little Minecraft . But more I am dreaming about who I , Zer0 the assassin , can live togeheter ( say it in a couple if you want , but I don't think so ) with Hatsune Miku (or Kagamine Rin) , a normal life , with just ' love ' and music . To know more stuff about this you can look at this : youtube.com/watch?v=2EZoIHOfcJ…PFA54B87A0583FF83&index=1
      At some points is not like I figured out , but its better to look at this than to torture myself at some part of my storie dreame fantasy

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"
    • Zer0\From\Romania wrote:

For the moment , I can dreame and think only about Vocaloids ( Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin ) and snipping + a little Minecraft . But more I am dreaming about who I , Zer0 the assassin , can live togeheter ( say it in a couple if you want , but I don't think so ) with Hatsune Miku (or Kagamine Rin) , a normal life , with just ' love ' and music
      Looks like the future was adulterated , my dreams are now all about the anime storys on my anime list ( that's on my profile ) with combined characters + a little Hatsune Miku in patches ; forming a new dream world for Zer0 :3

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"
    • When I was 8 years old, I had a dream where it was all black and white. It was crazy like I was part of a horror movie as a protagonist (FUCK LOGIC) and running around the house with a strange monster chasing after me. Then I was buried... I woke up in the middle of the night after that

FUCKING CREEPY FOR AN EIGHT YEAR OLD...BUT I NEVER SCREAMED

I also dream stuff like in episodes. It always ends where I try to grab someone/something then I fall (the reason why I limp almost every night)

Credits goes to : Oneiros1987, watch her in dA or look at her awesome works.
    • Kinda weird... but 2 nights ago, I dreamt that I lost 1 subscriber. It was kinda weird because how can I dream about losing 1 subscriber for the duration of my sleep. It felt that time and reality was bent to be dreaming about that for 5-7 hours.

Of course, those few days I was getting subs left and right and losing different subs. I think I need a new hobby if youtube is affecting my dreams lol.
    • I hear my friends talk about their wild and crazy dreams. It makes me a bit envious. I often feel like maybe my dreams aren't wild enough to remember most of the time, that or I just can't recall them as often.

Anyway, let me share with you a scary dream I had a few years back.

I found myself in a very large mansion. This mansion was well-kept and furnished. It had electricity, but the time period felt much older. I was attending a party at said mansion, and was mingling with the crowd that was there. We were having a fairly decent time, but at some point I noticed I had a paper in my hand. I did not recall picking up or being handed the document, but at a glance it seemed like a list. I couldn't make out what it said, but as I was focused on the paper, the house had shifted so that the ceiling and floor had swapped places. The furniture stuck to the original floor and I was suddenly alone and on the ceiling. The lights had dimmed dramatically but I could still see most of the room just fine.

Now, have you ever had a sudden feeling of terror and dread? Like, there was no prompt for it. You just knew in your heart that something was about to happen. Well...

A sudden feeling of terror and dread struck me (I freakin' told you about terror and dread, man.), and some words played across the floor made ceiling: "Don't look down." I paused, only for a moment, before my eyes darted to see the paper that was in my hand. Panic began to manifest as I read the now legible sentence scrawled onto my paper: "Don't look up!" My head snapped up nearly instantly upon finishing the note, and I was met with a very withered old woman screaming bloody murder as she flew at me from the ceiling above.

I woke up yelling out loud; the first and only time I've ever done such a thing. Looking back it wasn't such a scary dream, but still.
      Hey everyone! I'm a bit new to the youtube scene. If you would like to see some of my videos please check out
      V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
      My Youtube Channel!

Twitter too!
    • well i was once a tiny little person. and that tiny little person had watched E.T. and so i ended up having a dream about E.T. chasing me around with a wooden plank or something that i dont remember, and he was trying to kill me.! :O and, and, and.. noone could see him. O.O cause he was one sneaky lil bastard! everytime i went to someone to tell them E.T. was trying to murder me, (and he was always right behind me) theyd turn to where i was pointing, and hed hide every frigin time. *-* so no one believed me. v.v didnt matter if i went to my mom or the police. >=C anyway, i must be amazing at running for my life, cause he never managed to get me. o.o

its funny though... cause i usually don't dream. i think the dreams i've had can be counted on one hand. usually once i fall asleep, everything's just.. well black/gone etc. i just wake up and remember nothing. x.x sucks! >=C