PewdieQuest or Whatever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• You know this game will be a awesome.. I have a question what game engine are you making? And I have this idea for a long time too but the protagonist is Stephano and his mission is to save PewDiePie but I can't make it because I have no skills on drawing sprites and I have no game engine either.. I even planned to make my game on Unity (lol). But oh well this game is awesome! Can't wait to play it and put it on my youtube channel! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Youtube: Septone

• Brilliant ideas here, and I agree, the Quote/Phrase based special attacks idea is awesome, and the Marzia taken by the Amnesia Bro/Monster storyline sounds cool. Can't wait for this to be done, and I hope Pewds plays this and likes it!
    • Continuing the Phrase/skill idea:
      "Oh you're just a poofer!"
      - makes one enemy disappear by a puff of smoke. Can only be used once per level.

I was going to put this in my earlier post at the same time, but had some trouble with the forum overloading and had to write the original four times. When it finally worked I forgot about this one.
    • Love all the ideas!

I think It will have sort of a Mario reference with the Bro kidnapping Marzia.
      With Marzia being the Princess and Cry being Toad who you'll find in the castles.

I want to game to reference games that Pewds has played and each level to be unique in that way.
      There will only be 3 worlds and 5 levels in each world.

Also I like phrase based events as well. I can't think of good way to incorporate them right now though.
      If I can't think of anything they can be event based. Like happen at certain spots in some levels.

Edit:
      Also perhaps the Human forms of Piggeh, Stephano, and Mr Chair could have a playable appearance at some point.
      Probably not though because I like just being able to take them with you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Otter ().

• Suggested list of Pewdies Nemesi (plural?)

Here's some ideas that might fit for your game (It's looking great by the way!) To reference other games he's played you could do it text based while talking and speech or in a graphical form. Here are Nemesis of Pewdy that might be able to make an appearance.
      • Grudge Girl
      • Teleporting naked guys
      • Black Smoke
      • That freaky flying lady from Exmortis
      • Oni
      • Barrels
      • Master/King barrel
      Regarding Cry, you could have a phrase during their talking like "You won't be able to kill me in this game Pewdie... <snerk>" And then much later on Pewds could actually kill Cry accidentally (an event) and Cry responds "Goddamn it Pewdie. ;( "
      What about tools:
      • crowbar
      • needle
      • tophat
      • Webcam
      Display Spoiler
      Level Ideas. I suggest somehow, that it gets more and more epic and scary as he goes.

• World 1 - bright cheerful. Set the stage.
      1. Level 1 - a puzzle level that you get to play and do things with Mariaza. Happy wheels?
      2. Level 2
      3. Level 3 - Mariaza gets captured
      4. Level 4
      5. Level 5
      • World 2 - Sad, moody, middle, things are starting to get intense
      1. Level 1
      2. Level 2
      3. Level 3 - Something happens to pewdie at the end of the last level and you now play as Mr.Chair trying to help pewdie.
      4. Level 4
      5. Level 5
      • World 3 - frantic, scary, lots of jumpscares. Many ways to die.
      1. Level 1
      2. Level 2
      3. Level 3
      4. Level 4
      5. Level 5 - The epic boss battle. You win, Save the girl, happy ending.
      6. Level 5b - The epic boss battle.You lose, the girl marries the boss. sad ending. Maybe you lose if you forget an item or dont do something earlier?
      7. Secret level 6 - Something stirs, a new evil arises, and you get to play an evil guy capturing Stephano?
    • Here are my current plans

Opening (In story book style location names will probably change to include Barrel puns):

Cutie and Pewdie are picniking in Happyville when suddenly a hoard of barrels show up and kidnap Cutie.
      Pewdie tries to follow them but is stopped by an army of barrels.
      He sees that Cutie is being taken to King Barrel's Castle

World 1 - The brighter happier levels.

Level 1 - Introductory level of sorts. Let's the player get used to combat and controls
      Level 2 - Happy Wheels. Vespa appears in this level and you get to ride him for a while.
      Cutscene: Pewdie finds Piggeh.
      Level 3 - McPewdie. This level incorporates McPixel-like game-play.
      - Assist that appear: Piggeh.
      Level 4 - Generic Level in a slightly darker area
      - Assist that appear: Piggeh.
      Level 5 - Boss: Ao Oni
      Just escape him
      Cutscene: Pewdie finds Mr. Chair and enters Chairmode to hide form Ao Oni

World 2 - The more toned down and dark levels.

Level 1 - Basic Level in the darker forest.
      - Assist that appear: Piggeh, Mr. Chair
      Level 2 - The grudge girl will appear in this level.
      - Assist that appear: Piggeh, Mr. Chair
      Level 3 - Blank right now
      Level 4 - Blank right now
      Level 5 - Boss: Slendy
      Collect notes while avoiding Slenderman.

World 3 - The Castle.

Cutscene: Stephano appears at the entrance of the castle.
      Level 1 - Just an Amnesia-like castle level
      - Assist that appear: Stephano
      Level 2 - SCP: Containment Breech
      - Assist that appear: Stephano, Piggeh, Mr. Chair
      Level 3 - Blank right now
      Level 4 - Blank right now
      Level 5 - Secret ;)