How is everyone doing? Wanna vent? Need advice? Or just someone to talk with?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Uhm idk if it's the correct name but google translate says groin injury.

Got it 3 years ago while playing a football/soccer match and it will never go away basically. I can't play sports properly and stuff so.

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • This past week has just been killer because we've been down management, so their putting more pressure on those of us that are still there. So, things have been crazy - I've almost walked out a couple of times, and I've cried three times in one day because it's just been so freakin bad. But, sometimes you have those moments. When things get to that point - I go home, take a shower, sit in bed, and breathe. I read. I listen to music. I play my DS, and just keep my phone on silent so I can relax.

On days where I feel overworked, I go home, change into something comfortable, and I do something that makes me happy. In fact, I was going to write a blog about this - When I was at work and I was feeling frustrated, I instantly thought "I need to go home and watch PewDie." It was the first time I thought that way - and I was sadden by the fact that there weren't any new videos yet haha. So, the next best thing? Here. Talking. Ranting. Doing whatever. Talking to others.

Sometimes that's all you need.

And that's very cool of you to let people know you're willing to listen. I'm sure it helps those that need it.
      Scream and be free.
    • Oh, it's okay. It's happens. Work is always stressful but sometimes all that pent up stress can just come barring down on you if you don't let off some steam. I think it was just more or less leading up to yesterday, which was the two year anniversary since I lost my dad. Plus I'm in the middle of moving, and that's always stressful. Especially since all my games are packed up *cries*
      Scream and be free.
    • Uhh never really thought I'd be saying this but... Does anyone like, lose memory over time? I haven't been able to remember anything that had happened during last year (around the 4 Er months, you should know those 4 lolz) and I've been trying to remember but to no avail. There's a bunch of text messages on my phone about me seeing some sort of psychologist, but I don't remember EVER going to a psychologist, let alone even recognise the name. It's just a curiosity really. Plus I have 3 necklaces that have always been on my neck, but I have no clue how I got them in the first place... So yeah, I'm totally lost...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • CORMANO wrote:

Uhh never really thought I'd be saying this but... Does anyone like, lose memory over time? I haven't been able to remember anything that had happened during last year (around the 4 Er months, you should know those 4 lolz) and I've been trying to remember but to no avail. There's a bunch of text messages on my phone about me seeing some sort of psychologist, but I don't remember EVER going to a psychologist, let alone even recognise the name. It's just a curiosity really. Plus I have 3 necklaces that have always been on my neck, but I have no clue how I got them in the first place... So yeah, I'm totally lost...

Well the opposite happens to me .. I have TONS of dejá-vu's ..! Like a LOT ..! Weird, i guess ...

I bet you can't click that dancin' Buu
    • well i donnow i'm just bored out of my mind...it's been ages that i haven't had a decent chat and now i'm specially bored since i can't use my right hand which i burnt it yesterday and lemme tell ya it's badly burned!ever got burned by opening the car's radiator?yeah it's a mess radiator just exploded boiling water and steam all over my hand all because i trusted the ampere of the damn car...hopefully i'm gonna be fine by next week but damn i'm having a hard time using a computer typing with one hand is also not fun...and my right arm? it's all itchy and the skin have grown dark brown like burned bread taking a painkiller every 3 hours by my doctor's advice + a ton of Silver Sulfadiazine lube...damn it's gonna take for ever to heal...

The post was edited 1 time, last by HKILLER888 ().

• Trish-Ah wrote:

Oh, it's okay. It's happens. Work is always stressful but sometimes all that pent up stress can just come barring down on you if you don't let off some steam. I think it was just more or less leading up to yesterday, which was the two year anniversary since I lost my dad. Plus I'm in the middle of moving, and that's always stressful. Especially since all my games are packed up *cries*

UNPACK THY GAMES.
    • Someone in my class at school just really pissed me off. Basicly, I'm a very hyperactive, unattentive person so I never really care about anything. I dropped out of high school and now I'm following a course to be a gardener and get a special certificate, but I have go to an adult education school now (you just have to be an adult to enter, no degrees are needed), but since I'm only 18, I'm one of the second-youngest guy in class (someone else is 2 moths younger than me, but even he looks and acts more mature than me). Now, some guy is complaining at me about how I'm not really good for the group because I act uninterested and just take the piss out of everything. This makes me even more uninterested in class because I can't stand the fact that some guy who was really friendly to me at first is now acting like some lame authority who wants to teach me some lessons in morality. I already skipped every day previous week, this week we have vacation and next week we should finish some project but I'm really not in the mood to do it and I'm generally just not happy with the way society works. I don't really care about degrees, diplomas or work. I in fact feel I'm getting slightly depressed because I feel in an oppressive situation; my parents kind of force me to still go to school, society forcing me to get a job, that one guy acting moralist, I just can't stand it.
      I like cheese.