Your ego...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My name sort of brings out the anime nerd/gamer in me.
      Angol I had gotten called from winning a game with some old friends. It comes from an anime(Sgt. Frog) so does Mois.(means world destroyer... :whistling: )
      Mois has the combination of Sgt. Frog and Disgaea 3's Mao.
      For the 147 part, when I started playing basketball my first year I was #7 and the year after that #14 so I just combined that two, ^^
      When some one says magic isn't real #mce_temp_url#
    • I was in an art class as an elective in high school and the teacher brought out random things for us to practice "still life art" on.
      Well it so happens I got a stuffed lion. I was bored and so I shaped the mane of it to emo hair...because reasons.
      So I draw that...and I suck at drawing..so it ended up looking like some emo teddy bear.
      For those that don't know:
      lion is not equal to bear
      But after getting a laugh about how much my drawing skills suck, me and a friend started to really like the little stuffed lion.
      Wondering what to call it, we looked at my horrible picture and it's mane, and somehow eventually came up with the name "emoteddylion"
      Ever since then the name kinda stuck.
      Boobs Bacon
    • Dart is the name of the main character from the game, The Legend of Dragoon. Which was my very first game I owned and had stuck with me since it was such an different and sounded cool I used it. 737 is my lucky number, 7 heavenly number, 3 number of luck. That's how I got Dart737 :3
    • Originally when I was playing online I had the username iXLR8_276.

I used iXLR8, because when my dad was driving back from work one day, he saw a license plate that said that. I thought that was one of the cleverest ways of describing a fast car.

The "i" is lowercased since Apple names their products starting like that and I decided to do the same.

276 is my favorite number, because that was the most common amount of horsepower cars had in any of the Gran Turismo games.

After I forgot the password to my PlayStation account (which I rarely used at the time) and when I made my YouTube account, I could not use underscores as the name of the channel. As a result I came up with iXLR8GTR and the same for my PlayStation account except with an underscore between 8 and G.

I used GTR because that is the name of one of my favorite cars, the Nissan GT-R.
      That awkward moment when you realize the picture you choose for your signature isn't there...... :|
    • Oh so you want a story ey? I have one, about a vault and treasure hunters...right here on Pandora. Wait wrong story.
      My user for everything pretty much has "cake" somewhere in it. This is simply because cake makes me moist. The nub part is because I am a nub.
      I just goof around on games and get called a "noob" but, that word sounds fucking ridiculous so I thought "Nub sounds better."
      The honorific -sama is self explanatory, although in Steam I use -chan because kerwhydasudasu with Sniper Rifles.
      Before I used -sama or -chan it was "SirNubcake." for 90% of everything, I just thought a fancy gentlemen nub who like cake was the most badass thing in the universe.
    • Well... Once upon a time--

After I played Cry of Fear I loved it so much but didn't really wanna play it again, I kinda connected with the whole "depressed psychotic teenager", and I wear a mask, which seems to scare people a lot, so I decided to put "Fear" at the end of names where it fit nicely. The other part of my name was thanks to Avenged Sevenfold, because they're awesome like that. :D
    • My first ego was Black. Never really meant anything, I used it because I find it simple and usable. I became attached to the nickname when I realized it was associated with anger and loneliness, which I was going through a few years back.
      Then, there came a day when I gathered courage to talk to my crush, which at the time, who was kinda acting really awkward with me. I blushed so much, I turned red, as in RED. knowing my issues where slowly being resolved, I decided to leave the ego black, and use Red instead, which kinda makes sense 'cause it's also a color right? And since my courageous attempt was SO LEGENDARY, I made up......"The Red Legend"!!!
    • I thought it all up myself. ^^

I tried many cool usernames, related to darkness, death, magic and shit. Because you know, I'm the dark wizard sort of person. I really don't like numbers in the username, or extremely long usernames. I wanted something unique, so I thought I'd make something of my own. So while typing random shit up while saying them in my mind, I came across "Zaralox", and I was like... Yeah, that can be improved. To "Zalorax" to finally, "Zalarox", which is my name right now.

Can't be arsed to go into my other usernames. XD
    • Nickster - When I was little I used to make these games on paper like a real videogame and add my own like company at the bottom and I came up with NicksterLaugh/plus my name is Nick and my nickname is Nickster

Gamer - when I made my youtube, I just called it NicksterGamer since I would be playing lots of Let's Plays

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Nubcake-sama wrote:

Oh so you want a story ey? I have one, about a vault and treasure hunters...right here on Pandora. Wait wrong story.
      Of course it's the wrong story .... In your case .... Well then , I will tell that story if you just said vault and tresure hunters . So , how I get my nickname ?
      Well ..... everithing started when I saw the game Borderlands 2 , specialy the assassin class . I saw Zer0 and I saw myself , don't know why . So I copy-pasted him ( don't know why , but I like to copy things that I like ) . And when I came to register myself to PewDiePie.net , my first nickname was "zer0111 " ( from my nickname from Tumblr) because I cant' let it just Zer0 . And suddenly I had the idea to change my nickname to "Zer0\From\Romania" . Probably because I wanted to give to Zer0 my own stamp . And like this was borned the name of an assassin like me . But for me it's enought if you call me Zer0 ;)

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"
    • Requiem, named after the planet on Halo 4 where the Didact is imprisoned, and it kinda sounded cool at the time i was looking for a name. to be honest i'd rather of gone for something more related to Half Life seems that's my favourite set of games ever, bit late now tho :P
      We used to wrestle Hunters to the ground with our bare hands! I used to kill ten, twenty a day, just using my fists!
    • Due to the fact my real username wasn't able to choose, so i made this one as an alternate one. Yeah.. This is how people always used to call me: "Wolf". I LOVE wolves! For many reasons!!! ^^
      And i even consider myself a wolf, too. And would love to have a wolf bro as well. :3
      And Nu Metal... The symphony of reality.. This always helped me stand real life for some reason..
      Actually, my REAL username... Is Lone Wolf...

"The strong man may defend himself alone.."

That's all i can tell...

The post was edited 2 times, last by NuMetalWolf ().

• Well u see i was small for my age so thats where lil stand for little. Wisher was something random my friend came up..i guess because i always whis for things (like world peace)
      93 repesents the year i was born which is 1993
      The world is full of awsome people and I met a few of them~lilwisher93 :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by lilwisher93 ().

• I got mine from when FFXI online first came out. I needed a name and decided to use one from a show I had been watching. While I'm almost absolutely certain I spelled it wrong, I've used this name for everything since a little after 2000. So if you ever saw an "Asuba" running around, it was probably me.
      Hey everyone! I'm a bit new to the youtube scene. If you would like to see some of my videos please check out
      V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
      My Youtube Channel!

Twitter too!