Your ego...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hmm, very interesting stories of your egos bros. Some of you didn't really tell a story, but, it's ok I guess, majority of the bros who shared told a tale of their ego :D . So, thx from you bros who shared your tale :3 To the bros who didn't...ahh screw it, is better than not doing anything at all, am I right? Huh? Am I-..Am I righ-oh, no?...ok then :3
      Visit my channel...IF YOU DARE!!!
      "Specializes in horror...not"
    • Eraisuithiel- A real mouthful that is near enough impossible to spell right when you first try and write it down.

I used it as I was informed by a LotR fan site that it is my name in Elvish. Not many people use odd names as usernames, so it stuck. I can use it for anything without getting rejected by the sign in process. So yay!

I also go by Posionprincess. One of my favourite songs back then was "Poison Prince" by Amy McDonald. So I just feminised it and spelt poison wrong to avoid putting numbers everywhere.

Unfortunately- I'm still known in random places as "Groovychick2468" or "Coolgirl2468" 'Cos man, I was a creative 11 year old...!
      I don't do much, but I occasionally tumbl .
    • I use a few names. Necromancer came from a few things. I'm very interested in the idea of undead and necromancy. Because of this, some of my friends called me Necromancer. And some of my friends also call me a necrophiliac because of it.

As a fan of the Elites from the Halo series, one of my other names is Ripa 'Necronai. Ripa is the name of an Elite character from Halo named "Ripa 'Moramee". Necro is from my previous name. The "ai" is part of the official Elite surname suffixes. "ee" Means a warrior or soldier, "ai" means a swordsman. The apostrophe at the beginning of the surname is in all Elite surnames for reasons I don't know why.
    • This takes me back a long time ago, 15 years to be exact.
      It was an abnormally cold day in August in Rhode Island
      My mom rushed to the hospital to have me delivered.
      Through 4 hours of labor, little Frost was born.
      I gained this name when my mom looked out the window and frost was covering it.
      With it being a wonderful day, my middle name became Frost, and I use it to this day.
      Growing up being called Frost, was sometimes awkward.
    • Yeah you just read it right Egos!
      1. Septone - because when I'm just a baby My mother was choosing what my name will be but that didn't happened that's why I use it as my IGN or Ego or Username or whatever..
      2. GamerPogie4 - before I know the Septone story thingy. When I was like 8 or 9 My brother and I played a MMO Game named "Club Penguin" and my brother put the name Pogie instead of "Pogi" (Pogi in english is handsome or similar on that) because we don't know the spelling of Pogi that's wht it's Pogie but someone already had that name so the game said "Use Pogie5885, Pogie7812, or something like that" then we used Pogie4! After months ago I kinda steal the Pogie4 name thingy and use it as my other game's username. Then in 2008 I created youtube and I changed it to GamerPogie4 for some reasons..
      3. Twilight Sirius- not even gonna say why!
      4. Unknown - One day in school my friends and I created a clan or group or something like that and that's my Codename.
      5. Serious - another codename when I was in 5th grade. I get that name because in Cartoon Network's TWF there was a robot said Serious and that's it why I got codename.
      6. PewDiePie - that's not my ego... lol xD That's Felix's

Timeline of my Egos..

(''Pogie4'' -> Pogie4 to "GamerPogie4" -> New Name "Serious" -> New Name "Unknown" -> New Name "Twilight" -> New Name "Septoni" -> Septoni to "Septone" because of the spelling)

I wish you guys understand what I just type here..
      Youtube: Septone

• CORMANO wrote:

Story of my Ego:

Saw Pewdiepie play with Cry (sounds wrong...)
      They was playing Sunset Riders
      Cormano
      Cormano was deemed Badass
      Went to forums
      Named myself I AM CORMANO
      Shortened it to just CORMANO
      Now labelled as Badass cuz Pewdie said so...

/endstory

Aaaand everytime i read one of your posts, i read it with Cry's voice in my mind xD

Well, Minuko has no meaning ... I was 6 years old, and some older dudes just started calling me that because i was short, they said ... Well, i like this name... But i'm not that short now ... And my real name is Nuno, so not related ...

I bet you can't click that dancin' Buu
    • ooh i had many ego's in my life. *sigh* let's start!

-Loupidrax: my very first username on the internet. its a type of mix between "Loup" (wolf in french) (cause im french) and... something... Its the name of one of my very first wolf plushie i had.

-RubyRouge: Another old username. a mix of ruby and rouge (red in french).

-Starzer: the one i still use. its the of my O.C "Starzer Nagareboshi".

-MidnightStarz: my MineCraft username. its a mix of my sister's O.C's name "midnight" and mine, "starzer". We share my MC account so...

-SakuraFur: My Warrior Cat O.C . i use this username for my warrior cats rpg forum.
      Sorry for my typing mistakes.... I'm french ^^'

My Deviantart:
      starzerstar.deviantart.com
    • XIII (or Jack)

I'll start with Jack...

JACK
      When I was 16, my parents divorced, which left me living with my alcoholic mother.
      So, myself, my mom, and 2 of my friends were sitting watching the Nightmare Before Christmas the day before Halloween, and my mom, about half-way in to the movie, looks at me, and starts DYING laughing, right?
      I'm like "Mom, what in the hell is so funny?"
      She's like "Ahahahaha!!!! You look like Jack!" in a slurry drunk voice that only your done-in mother could produce.
      I'm like "What do you mean?"
      She says to me "You're tall, you're skinny, you're pale, and you have a BIIIIIG head!" and then dies laughing again.
      Needless to say, my friends in Alaska never let me live it down, and it sort of stuck -_-
      My real name is Shane, but I've gone by "Jack" or "Jackie" for the last 10 years, so, it's what I usually go by.

XIII
      Unlucky in Western culture, and VERY lucky in some Eastern cultures.
      The number is a symbol... a sign... yea, I could be "13" or "Thirteen", but XIII requires you to know enough to know it's 13, and not 7.
      The number holds a dark place in my closet(with all the skeletons), and I'd rather not go in to why, but, I have it tattooed on my right arm, so it means the world to me.

Yup, that's where they came from.
    • M-My name? Uuuuuuh.
      Basically, Kazehaya is my original character. It's a guy with white hair and green eyes that I always draw. *coughcough*
      The name literally means swift winds. I like to do things fast paced. I've got no patience at all. If I could, I'd fly away from everything. D:
      I use Kazehaya for everything gaming/art related, so if you've seen the name before, it's a 90% chance it's me.

Nickname timeline: Wissiej (12 years) -> Phayephos (15/16 years) -> Kazehaya (18 - now)
      Other names I've 'adopted as my cheeeldren' are Caeryc and Ivy - Earlybird. c:
    • i kind of use Dima everywhere lately, it's simple (even if some poeple think i'm russian...) and easy to remember. My last name's "Di Maggio", and my friends use to call me "Dima": i ended up using it too.

But when i was like 14-16 i used "Kuroneko" a lot. It literally means "black cat", i used it because of a character with the same name in Trigun (which, guess what, is a black cat!) and because i like cats. simple as that.
      "Bonds of people is the true power"

My gallery on deviantArt -> lldimall.deviantart.com/