Just starting out hoping for some feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Just starting out hoping for some feedback

Hey guys I recently signed up here after seeing this site and it seems like a nice atmosphere, but I am now going back into making videos after a break I had due to exams and was hoping to get some feedback on how I can improve my content.

Your age: 16

Genres*: Right now I am going to start doing minecraft mods and custom maps, some happy wheels and slender with facecam. I am also planning a short playthrough for a puzzle game named perspective

Your time doing this*: This channel has only been opened for a month but I also had a old channel which I closed, although I have not had much time to get better I want to try and get feedback to improve

Future events/plans you have*:I am hoping to get my own minecraft server online and be able to record with people who view my content in the future. I am also planning a short playthrough for a puzzle game named perspective

Your channel link*: youtube.com/user/MrItsben6/feed?filter=1

Description of your channel*: I am still working on finishing my background for my channel so it looks nicer so sorry for it being dull right now, I am also hoping to get a second person to do duo commentaries with some when when they get a mic.