A real life scary activity for Pewdie for the Bros!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A real life scary activity for Pewdie for the Bros!

Hypnagogic Hallucinations for Pewdiehypnagogichallucinations.com/hypnagogic-hallucinations

What this article implies is that Pewdie can see scary things right as he is going to sleep if he does it correctly. Here is a tutorial on how to enter hypnagogia and keep your mind awake in the process:

1: Lie down in bed and close your eyes.

2: stay completely still.

3: concentrate on your own breathing. If you don't stay focused, you may simply fall asleep.

4: eventually something called the rollover reflex will occur. It's your body's way of testing whether or not your mind is asleep or not. You will feel the urge to move in some way. This will usually either occur as an itch, a desire to shift your position in bed, or the urge to swallow. The best way to fight this is to simply focus on something else than the urge, such as your own breath, or counting. If you give into the rollover reflex, your body will know your mind is awake and your will have to start over.

5: Once you have got past the rollover reflex, you will have fooled your body into thinking your mind is asleep, and something called sleep paralysis will occur. You will feel like something heavy is bearing down on your entire body. After this your limbs will be paralyzed. This is your body's way of preventing you from acting out your dreams.

6: After sleep paralysis has kicked in, you will be in hypnagogia. You will start to hallucinate. At this moment open your eyes. You will hallucinate that there are things in your room. Probably scary things.

Anyway, I was thinking this might be an interesting thing for Pewdie to make a video of. He could do a facecam of him experiencing the scary real life hallucinations. He would have to edit out a lot of it, since it can take a long time for the sleep paralysis to kick in, but it would be epic anyway. What do you think bros? Do you want Pewdie to see scary things in his own bedroom? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    • darth nilhilus wrote:

6: After sleep paralysis has kicked in, you will be in hypnagogia. You will start to hallucinate. At this moment open your eyes. You will hallucinate that there are things in your room. Probably scary things.

7. then if you can keep still and not get scared(they do nothing anyway) after a little time you're like in a dream, you get out of your body and do whatever you want, fly, have super speed etc.

My grammar can sometimes fail, I apologize in advance.
    • Saw this and thought I would put my two cents in as I have a bit of knowledge on this subject.
      This is a activity that has to be approached with some self awareness. If you are easily influenced by things like hypnosis, have trouble shaking bad dreams, watching scary movies, etc don't do this or at least not without someelse with you. It will end poorly for you and you will not enjoy it. You won't always see scary things, if you believe you will see scary things, you will see them. If you think you will see happy things, you'll see that instead. It's exercise in meditation basically and also a type of self hypnosis. Like all forms of hypnosis, it works differently for all people. Some people (like myself) it won't work all at. Other people it'll work too well.
      All things that involve purposely tricking the mind into doing what you want should be approached with some care and know that it won't be the same for every one. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try it. Just have a healthy respect for what you're doing. I think, while it might not make a good video, it is a neat exercise and really shows you the power of your subconscious. Again, not everyone will see scary things, or anything at all. It all depends on how your brain works. If you're a really active person, maybe try some other lighter meditation techniques before this one. Meditation isn't just sitting still and going 'Ohhmm' it's really neat and you can learn to do some pretty nifty things.
    • Haha I've seen some scary things in mah visit to internet and then movies also that have left me scarred, if I were to try this alone I would probably die of shock if I saw those things I fear most in real life..tho I would know it isnt real but hell, I would be scared like hell and get into shock. Thinking of grudge, a girl hovering over the ground with no eyes just staring at you..damn I can name alot of things sooo.. Nope!
    • Very good addition Mouse, very informative. :3

But if you're going to go for horror, watch the entire Marble Hornets series THEN try this. Heart attack guaranteed or your money back! :D
      "There are so many humans that buying baby ones is cheap. When they're small children, they're pretty expensive. Thousands of dollars. But then they turn into teenagers and become free again. Nobody wants to buy a teenager."
      ~NuclearGoth
    • Get a cat & dog therapist! and have more faith on whatever you believe in, that is how you would get rid of it
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Subject: Pr=0nZ
      *Opens Mail*
      *Worms had your computer infected, and have taken over your Internets & Network*
      *You and among others in your home/place are raging so F***ing hard*
      *Everyone used Rageface*

*Attacker have used Trollface*