wtf

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• This term, " get a life " what does it really mean? If u think its get up at 06:00 eat breakfast, go to work and then come back home to eat dinner and sleep? Is this your definition of life?

Everyone has a life to live them as they please. The word get a life does not exist. Maybe if you tell it to a walking dead?

Well that's said, gamers for life. That's all I have to say. ;)
      Check out my new gaming channel. #pr0phet´s#
    • Hmmm... This (if I recall) is for gamers, too. So it's not all for Pewdie.
      Also, the way you're saying "our" and "we"... No. Just...no. My best friends are on here.
      If you're putting on a Thread like this, thinking it makes you cool, it doesn't. It makes you look like a dumbass who gets his kicks bossing people around and kicking them down. Just saying.

You tell us to get lives? We have one: a chunk of our lives is here.
      " Courage is almost a contradiction in terms . It means a strong desire to live taking in the form of a readiness to die "