How the HELL does a normal person deal with love?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• DarkRaven13 wrote:

So, you really love her but in the same time you really hate and disrespect her parents?
      If you love her, you have at least respect her parents. If you can't, tolerate it (as Shiki and Sharky said).
      Family is a vital part of a relationship.
      And, you said that she really love her parents, right? So, what will happen if she know that you hate thier parents?

Second solution, move on. She isn't the only girl in the world.
      She loves and hates them. I mean hey, they are parents. But they are literally going in the completely wrong direction with raising kids.
      I can tolerate her parents, if i had too.

Oofun4 wrote:

Either you are Being Sarcastic or Thankful

Also one extra thing. Have you seen the other boy? or shall i say the Challenger!
      Quite thankful, You guys are being truthful. It's what i need to hear, i guess.
      Hey.

Im Awesome.

Here's my youtube channel.

C:
    • The common phrase "There are plenty of fishes in the sea" is quite misleading, by the way.

Sure, there are a shit load of fishes in the sea. Only thing is, some aren't your type / aren't around you.

Either way, if needed, try to move on. You'll most likely find a girl better than her in the future, with some patience and good will.
    • -is not known for patience-

Okay. That's a lie. Dealing with a literally CRAZY bitch for 2 years made my patience sky high. I'm still hoping some day I can get the chance with her, but my hopes are kinda low right now. Not sure if I mentioned it, but she's making us take a break from each other for about a week.

Fuck I need to change my display picture.
      Hey.

Im Awesome.

C:
    • Let me put it this way, what normal person goes on the internet to ask people what to do in a situation that probably most of them if not none of them have experienced?

Just fukken listen to your own feelings, do what they tell you and don't chicken out, because then you're just fooling yourself with doubt.
      I say go for it, be a man. If you fuck up, at least you tried and did your best, right? You'll have more chances.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Figerox , I will give you a final answer . . But hard :c

Don't waste yourtime on her , if IF IIFFFFF . She really liked you , she would go to you immediately , or to that boy (if she liked him) but she is using "Bitches/Sluts logic" (sorry to say this) bitch/slut logic is where a girl do not share any emotions but want to get "empressed " toward something . . She will take the guy who do that mostly ..

What Im trying to say , you are trying to empress a girl that DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR HIM . . . . .

But Becareful. You may not notice , but maybe there are other girls trying to get your attention and your friendship.
      • I AM AN IDIOT FOR TALKING TO PEOPLE HERE(:
    • I don't know... Love is complicated, bro.
      But I think you might find another love. I mean, if you really love her, it'll be hard to choose another one, but if your love for her is just a butterfly, you'll forget her in some months...
      Yeah, I know this is a lot of time (in the best situation, how I said), but you must deal with the cruel fact that life is sometimes horrible.
      Okay, probably you won't take the advice of an 14 years boy, but if I were you I'd just try to talk with her, but like a friend, not a girlfriend, so that is easier to choose other girl.
      Just do how your heart speaks, it'll tell you lot of things to do, except love.
      ,,There's a war between a good and a bad dog in every us. It will won who we chose to feed.''
    • I'm a bit confused. If she said she liked you when you told her how you felt, then why would she still go out with another guy? It sounds like she's not being honest with you. A wise man once said, "If you fall in love with two people, choose the second one. If you really loved the first, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Think about it.
      Scream and be free.
    • The worst thing that you could possibly do is ignore the situation when you still have feelings for her. Maybe consider to "start over" and get her to be more comfortable around you. If you REALLY hate this guy so much that you just want to punch him or something like that, then try to verbally fight him and tell him how much better you are. This is just my opinion on how to deal with the problem so don't do it if you don't like it.
      Stop living the limitations of what people think of you and never look back.
    • The only thing that you can hope for is that she will return your feelings. If that is not the case, the way you get over love is to find love that outshines the first (find someone else that you have an even better connection with). You will quickly forget about her - sounds harsh but it is true.
    • Gojira wrote:

The only thing that you can hope for is that she will return your feelings. If that is not the case, the way you get over love is to find love that outshines the first (find someone else that you have an even better connection with). You will quickly forget about her - sounds harsh but it is true.
      This is good advice for someone who has different girls as friends. She's my only girl friend.

Trish-Ah wrote:

I'm a bit confused. If she said she liked you when you told her how you felt, then why would she still go out with another guy? It sounds like she's not being honest with you. A wise man once said, "If you fall in love with two people, choose the second one. If you really loved the first, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Think about it.
      She doesn't want to go out with me because of my past with cheating.

Asteo600 wrote:

I don't know... Love is complicated, bro.
      But I think you might find another love. I mean, if you really love her, it'll be hard to choose another one, but if your love for her is just a butterfly, you'll forget her in some months...
      Yeah, I know this is a lot of time (in the best situation, how I said), but you must deal with the cruel fact that life is sometimes horrible.
      Okay, probably you won't take the advice of an 14 years boy, but if I were you I'd just try to talk with her, but like a friend, not a girlfriend, so that is easier to choose other girl.
      Just do how your heart speaks, it'll tell you lot of things to do, except love.
      Like I said, I only have male friends.
      It's kinda sad. I mean hell I'm not a jock, I'm not a nerd, I mean I should really have more girl friends than this.
      Hey.

Im Awesome.

C:
    • If you have a past with cheating, then maybe you fall for people too easily. It might not seem like an option now, but perhaps in a couple of weeks you'll feel different about her.

If she's different, and you feel like you wont cheat on her, then show her you're trustworthy. It wont work if she feels like she can't trust you romantically.
      Scream and be free.
    • The cheating thing was quite a while back, actually. It was a one time deal, and the girlfriend of 5 years ago, I just really didn't care about her one bit. She was just really fucking suicidal, and it just plain out sucked.

This girl has my heart. I know it.
      Hey.

Im Awesome.

C:
    • i dont realy know,but there is a guy that i love,but im afraid to tell him... im in love in him for like,1 year...
      Um...this will be kinda weird,but he is older that me 4 years... i dont think that years are important...
      ,,One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain..."
      -Bob Marley