Calling all bros!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Calling all bros!

Hellos bro army!

My name is Goran and I am 20 years old, I have a girlfriend named Nina. We live in Bosnia and Herzegovina (it's a small country you probably don't know where it is). The problem is that she lives in a city that is 220 kilometers away from me. And we really really love each other, we met over the internet, I went to her city to see her and we immediately fell in love. And now the real problem is that I just can't see her every day, every time i have to pay for the bus and for a place to stay, and I will never be able to buy an apartment in her city so that we can live together. I don't have a job, and even if I find it, and even if i don't spend any money that i earn, I will not be able to get

enough money for a small apartment for many years because payments are
    very low here and everything else is expensive. It's like the worst
    feeling ever, when you want to make some money for you and your girl,
    but you just can't. I tried everything, i even contacted like at least
    50 richest people in the world and none of that worked.

I just
    wanted to ask for Pewdie's and Bro army's help, all i need is that you
    somehow organize a donation for me and my girl, i know it turns out that
    i'm just using Pewdie's popularity to get some money but i'm really
    desperate i just can't do anything else, i can't earn that money in
    this country.
    I have 2 options: to get a small donation it's around 2000 Euros which will be enough for me to spend a entire year with her, or a
    bigger donation which is around 25 000 euros which will be enough to buy
    a small apartment in her city and so i could live with the girl I love and our dreams can become reality. Of course, I will not spend any of that money on something else, as a proof I will be very happy to send you a video with me and my girlfriend.

Please support young couples who need help in order to be happy in life. You bros tell me what do you think, and what could i do. Don't just tell me now stuff like go get a job lazy bastard, i tried a lot of times, it's just not the same as it's in other countries.

Thanks. Stay awesome. :brofist:
  • Alright i'm back, i knew of course that this will not work that easy, i mean like who will give you that money for stuff like that when there are people in the world who need it much more than me. And yes 220km is far for me, i don't have a car, i do have a bike but i'm not hardcore ahah. I know this is begging but i really don't know what to do. And yes, i really did contact those rich people but they don't give money to individuals.

I know that 25,000 Euros is an impossible mission i gave up on that in the beggining, but can anyone please show me a way how can i make 2000 Euros. In my country, with a good job it will take me around 7 months to get that. If there is anyone here who is making money online, with PPD or PTC or anything, if you can help me somehow please do it. Thanks again.

And yes, i'm not just someone who recently heard of Pewds, i've watched all his videos therefore i'm a bro (ok, i lied i skipped Happy wheels and Spore).
  • My friend in Sarajevo, Bosnia told me while I visited him there that he has no problem in transport, in fact when I visited him we went from Banja Luka (In lukavika Station) by bus all the way to Montenegro, and it only took 7 hours (enough time to sleep lol)

Your money problem is harder. My friends uncle sold some memorabilia from his Bosnian ancestry and was able to buy a car, and my friends aunt used to make trips around Teslic to sell small souvenirs to the tourists.
    Have you got qualifications from college? Maybe you can look for another higher paying job.

• Well i need to get to Banja Luka my girl lives there, i need 5 hours (going with bus) to get to her, just to spend 1 day with her i need 25 Euros to go and get back and another 10 Euros to spend a night and some more money to go out with her, i just can't pay that very often because i don't have a job.
    If i could get these 2000 Euros i could stay a lot longer with her and even try to get a job there, her city is much bigger then mine which means more possibilities.
    I finished high school and i'm planing to go to college in her city in September, hopefully i will have money for college then.
  • My opinion, it's really cheap to suck on other's money to make your girlfriend happy. If you really do love her and want to meet her, which I do believe that you want to, wait for the moment. If she understands the situation and holds on with you, good. If she doesn't, I don't think she's good for you, mate.

While you're waiting, try and find other ways of income. Other sources of money. It's hard, I know, but if you try and keep trying, you can easily find one.

Depending on others, asking others for money, and stuff like that are a very low form of making your girlfriend happy.

I suggest you hold with it for a while, explain the situation to her, and keep trying for a job. If you try, it'll be very easy.

I wish you good luck, mate.
  • It's really meant to be, it's like we're just perfectly made for each other. Dude i can't just go to live with her, she lives with her parents that's not possible. It's not the same as it's in USA people are very different here. I can only pay like 80 Euros to stay there for a month and also need some more money to eat something for entire month, and look for a job there but it's hard because this country is shitty. I'm currently looking for some ways to earn money online.