Calling all bros!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• She knows everything, and we see each other like 2-3 times in a month, which really sucks but she is still with me, and i know i know it sucks to beg someone to give you money but i just don't know how to get it, i just need that start-off money, to stay in her city for a while and hopefully get any job. Thanks for your advices bros.
  • I have been with my girlfriend for 7 months, long distance, we met online. Didn't see each other in real life yet, but trust each other very much and both know the situation very well.

I have been looking for a job for like, 5 months now. It's so goddamn hard to find a job, but today, I got a call from a company I applied for, saying they accepted my letter. And there I go.

Now I'm signed for 5000MRF a month [roughly equivalent to 300USD] and hopefully can go and meet her whenever I want. She lives like 2000 miles away

All you need is patience and the will to do it mate. It's not necessary to see each other every week if you live apart with no stable source of money.
  • It's hard here this is like the poorest country in Europe, but i hope it will be better. In like 80% of offers I need experience for job, but i need job for experience. But we will see what will happen. I just won't quit, i'd do anything for her.
  • jumpmouse wrote:

It's hard here this is like the poorest country in Europe, but i hope it will be better. In like 80% of offers I need experience for job, but i need job for experience. But we will see what will happen. I just won't quit, i'd do anything for her.
    Dude, I'm from the same country as you (Da, jesam)
    You sound spoiled... There is JOB if you look for it and finish certain colleges and spend your FREE TIME doing stuff as application programming, web programming/development.
    You say you would do everything for her, but you DON'T WANT to learn stuff but you use our country as a poor excuse.
    Now go and study some stuff, search on facebook YERP u BiH i posao.ba there are a lot of job offers.
    Or she can get apartment there if she goes to college and moves out, because she is obviously richer than you, then get a marriage visa.
    Did same, got a job, payment 1K KM.

"Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash
    You supply the rumors, and I'll provide the wrath"
  • don't give up on finding a job, i had a long distance relationship to, didn't see her for more then a year, and i did miss her, but i didn't beg people for money so i could go to her, be happy that she loves you and cares about you. a long distance relationship is better then nothing, and if i can keep it up for more then 1 year, you can keep it up for less then a month, don't you?
  • Thanks for your support bros, i'm starting right now, quit with facebook and shit, i'm using all my internet time to learn some stuff about web programming and try to get a job with that. If anyone can help like what to learn first an stuff like that, i would be thankful.