RPG Maker Game help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• RPG Maker Game help

Well, like the title says, I am making an RPG maker game. I already have a bit of know how on the whole RPG maker criteria, and just have a few questions, that im hoping some of you could answer. Just for organization's sake, ill list them. I want my games to be near perfection before i even attempt to bring them out to the public.

- What kind of music do you find creepy? or is it better to have no music at all?

- I'm thinking of dolls as a main "creepy" thing. Smart move, or stupid?

- any particular animation tricks that i should know about?

I want user feedback before... you know, releasing it.
      Hey.

Im Awesome.

Here's my youtube channel.

C:
    • 1) Music is about 70-80% of the whole 'creepy' feeling, if you watch movies, you notice that with the help of music, things got that extra bit of creepy / sad or whatever feeling push, so you should def try and add some music and see how it goes.

2) Dolls are def creepy, I mean, look at this:

3) Hm not sure about this, maybe some foggy animation or something, Idk :p.

Hope it helps!

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."