Most Embarrassing Moment!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• One time there was like 10 people at my friends house, we were all hanging out cause one of our friends was leaving for a few months. I'm not sure how I got in the situation, but somebody threw my pants up in a pine tree, and I had to go climb the tree pantsless, while everybody filmed me. I don't get embarrassed too often, but I thought this was a funny moment.
    • I was 12 when I was visiting family in the Netherlands and on arrival i accidently run into wrong entrance of apartment building ... I ran to the second floor like a boss thinking that i am gonna surprise them and left everyone behind me ... I pushed door bell like crazy and after like minute doors behind me opened and some unknown women start to scream at me in foreign language :D I run away like crazy just to find out my family is looking for me outside .
    • noses and pants

Two Three embarrassing situations for you to enjoy. :) All pretty much my most embarrassing times. other things that have happened dont really compare to the emotional trauma I went through with these three. :)
      • When I was much younger I asked a girl out. She was embarrassed and didn't reply. Later on that day she and two of her friends rounded on me, blocked my way and her friends said "She's not interested in you. Leave her alone." I had a blocked nose that day and could feel a sneeze coming on. Her friend said something else, I wasn't listening because I had my answer and was trying to stop sneezing in front of them, which I failed at and sneezed with this great big hanging green snooty mucus dripping down to my hand. The look of disgust on their faces was priceless, but at the time it was quite embarrassing to me. At least I had the courage to ask in the first place. Oh well.
      • YEARS younger than that, I was playing with my next door neighbour friend, just kicking a soccer ball around in his backyard. I shat my pants with diarrhoea and the brown stains ran down my leg. His mum rang my mum while I stayed in their toilet / bathroom cleaning myself up. Nobody said anything about it to me, but I remember that day vividly.
      • Later than the first story, I dived into a public diving pool from the third-level diving board (I dont remember the height.) My pants weren't on tight enough and when I turned around to come back up to the surface I saw them floating up at the top of the water. Oh shi!. I'm naked in the pool! The lifeguard was female and was smiling at me. Luckily there was not many people around at the time. Come to think of it, that's probably the experience that got me interested in skinny dipping. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by chovynz ().

• Dandy Dragon wrote:

Pfft, im so pro that nobody noticed whenever i farted and shat my pants. Thank god for the brown pant
      Cormano knows the feeling...

As for the most embarrassing moment for me... Hmm let's see... Well, let's just say I'm a walking piece of random humour... Literally, there just too much that has happened to me that has embarrassed me. Oh and the fact that I took a nice cold bath in London (on the fountain by the National Art Museum) cuz some douchebag of a bird tried to steal my sandwich -_-

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • Reading all your comments made me embarrass of myself o. o Well, I still call teacher 'mum' and if I'm not at school, I call mum or whatever female I meet 'teacher'; ofc I farted when I was in grades 1 & 2 bwcause I was so little, but I guess (thanks to my face) I look so innocent no one knows I did that till now.. I was a tourist in Italia, Venezia (Idk how it's spelt), I was chatting with my 'friends' and a while ago, I peed my pants o. o Yes, everyone fvking saw it.. I got more stories that are happening till now, but I'm too lazy ^^' :P
      I ate...
      ...the last sentence. :|
    • I was at my highschool homecoming game (My highschool has 2,000+ kids in the student section during this game) and I was sitting with my girlfriend at the time. The ironic thing is, I was trying to embarrass her by being silly, obnoxious and dancing around like a fool. Well, she went to "pants" me, and right when she did I turned around (we were at the front of the bleachers, so I was now facing the entire crowd) and not only did my pants come down... my underwear did also. I didn't know what too do. I pulled my pants up and sat there for the rest of the game, haha. :)
    • It happened few weeks back when my boyfriend came to visit. When I was sleeping I was wearing this button up night shirt. And of course I didn't have a bra on. And the buttons on my shirt never ever stay buttons. So I guess I shuffled around a lot, and my top button came undone. My parents came in and thought my boyfriend and I was doing the nasty and yelled at us :| BUT WE DID NOTHING. We only cuddled :c
    • when I was 6 and I wet myself in class.... That was the worst time ever as after that everyone took the piss out of me soooo bad well everyone who saw it happen at the time.
      Or
      When I was 4 and peed on by a tiger at the zoo... Lifted its bum to the fence and sprayed...gah...I don't even wanna think of it no more...blah
      Or
      When I was 4 or 3 and got my foot stuck in a escalator...I have had a fear of escalators ever since that day which is kinda embarrasing too. But to make it worse one of the guys in the hospital didn't believe that's how I hurt myself and that I didn't get my foot stuck in it. So now I'm being accused of a liar right after I've injured myself that's just great...
      Or
      When I went to greece when I was 7. I hit my head got concusion and started to vomit all over another kid in the hotel....they weren't very happey. But in the end had to go hospital over night as if I didn't get enough fluides I co
      uld of died.
      Or
      When I shat my pants with diarea on my way to high school (but I was like 11) and then another time getting chnaged for school so had to go school late and people were wondering why I was late luckly I didn't tell them. But I also shat my pants when I was 6 in primary school and everyone took the piss it was so embarrasing... Everyone took the piss from then and no one went near me... Well no one who saw it happen at the time.
      Or
      When I was changing on PGL (we called it parents get losed). Anyway I was chnaging in the cabin when suddenly one of my roomates opened the door to go out and didn't close it at the same time the boys were running around outside and noticed it open before I could shut up they took a picture on there camera of me changing... Most embarrasing moment...of...my...life.

I have more but I think I've told you enough embarrasing moments of mine...
      blah ... :P

The post was edited 2 times, last by CheekyLITTLEMonkey ().

• Few years ago I was part of a marching band. Apparently I was moving to somewhere else but we were still packing. On the last day of practice (for me since I was moving) I brought the bag my parents were using filled with dirty laundry to practice...
      Self explanatory what happened.

Credits goes to : Oneiros1987, watch her in dA or look at her awesome works.
    • I went into a Victoria's Secret shop one day with my best friend to pick something out for my girlfriend. While we were checking things out the store clerk walked up and said in a polite way, "I think he would love that on you".

At first it didn't dawn on me or my friend what she was talking about. Roughly ten seconds later when the brain kicked in, I looked at her and politely stated back to her, "This is for my girlfriend".

Her face went red and I was able to get a store discount for the trouble.

I looked at my friend and we vowed to only take our girlfriend's into those kinds of stores from here on out.