forever alone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Focus on school. I'm also 15 and I'm at the point where I'm getting really pissed off at relationships (since half of my school thinks a relationship is like a fuck buddy or someone to make out with. It's really stupid.). I mean you're 15. You don't need a relationship. Focus on school, get good grades, get into a university. You'll find someone eventually, just focus on school right now.
    • ashketchup wrote:

Focus on school. I'm also 15 and I'm at the point where I'm getting really pissed off at relationships (since half of my school thinks a relationship is like a fuck buddy or someone to make out with. It's really stupid.). I mean you're 15. You don't need a relationship. Focus on school, get good grades, get into a university. You'll find someone eventually, just focus on school right now.

I know, im mean i feel so alone i have friends and all but everyone is in a relation ship and just seeing them makes me feel like bleh you know?
      Your slothfulness!
    • sloth wrote:

ashketchup wrote:

Focus on school. I'm also 15 and I'm at the point where I'm getting really pissed off at relationships (since half of my school thinks a relationship is like a fuck buddy or someone to make out with. It's really stupid.). I mean you're 15. You don't need a relationship. Focus on school, get good grades, get into a university. You'll find someone eventually, just focus on school right now.

I know, im mean i feel so alone i have friends and all but everyone is in a relation ship and just seeing them makes me feel like bleh you know?

I know how that feels, I mean alot of my friends are in relationships also. But you have a choice. To follow society or to not follow society. To be honest, I really don't give 2 fucks about society so I don't follow it. I know you feel lonely, but one day you'll find someone. Here's something my teacher said a while back. "You don't have to do anything. No one's forcing you. Well technically they are forcing you, but you don't have to listen. But you listen anyways, and do you know why? Because of the consequences." Basically I'm saying you don't HAVE to be in a relationship. You just choose to be in a relationship because society tells you to. You don't have to be lonely. Society's just pushing you to "feeling lonely". Feeling lonely's just an excuse for society to get into you. I realized I typed alot. Oh well. LOL.
    • ashketchup wrote:

sloth wrote:

ashketchup wrote:

I know how that feels, I mean alot of my friends are in relationships also. But you have a choice. To follow society or to not follow society. To be honest, I really don't give 2 fucks about society so I don't follow it. I know you feel lonely, but one day you'll find someone. Here's something my teacher said a while back. "You don't have to do anything. No one's forcing you. Well technically they are forcing you, but you don't have to listen. But you listen anyways, and do you know why? Because of the consequences." Basically I'm saying you don't HAVE to be in a relationship. You just choose to be in a relationship because society tells you to. You don't have to be lonely. Society's just pushing you to "feeling lonely". Feeling lonely's just an excuse for society to get into you. I realized I typed alot. Oh well. LOL.

Damn i wish I can give rep xD
    • sloth wrote:

Well bros im a straight A student and every girl i dated they broke up with me i didnt break up with them..soo dont assume that im looking for attention im just looking for advice i may have worded it wrongly but i mean come on, and age is but a number my parents met a the age of 12! And they are still together...
      Dude, your 15... play the field.

Edit - That goes for boys and girls too, at that age you should be having fun rather than looking for love. Just make sure to wear a rubber.
    • My guess would be that you've just met girls of the wrong type - this is the most common problem for people of every age and both genders. Try to really get to know to the girl before making it official, you should pretty soon notice is she your type or not. That is, if you're looking for something real, and it sounds like you are.

And guys, please - even if you're young it doesn't mean you can't look for a steady relationship. The whole "you're only fifteen, try chicks out and have fun" thing is just wrong.
      "Cool guys don't look at explosions~"
    • You're still 15, you can't call yourself a forever alone person.
      Relationship isn't the stuff that you have to be worried about at that age. I know how it feels, when you see your friend already has a grilfriend / boyfriend but you don't have one. Like me, many of my friends already have a boy/girlfriend but me? No. I love someone. my close friend. But I don't want to be in a relationship with her. Why? Like I said before, it's not the right time to have a relationship. Focus on your study and education first.

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • sloth wrote:

Well bros im a straight A student and every girl i dated they broke up with me i didnt break up with them..soo dont assume that im looking for attention im just looking for advice i may have worded it wrongly but i mean come on, and age is but a number my parents met a the age of 12! And they are still together...

I know that feel bro.
      That (imitating someone you respect) is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.-Itachi Uchiha"