Ever Stood Up To Bullying?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ever Stood Up To Bullying?

As a kid in elemantry and jr high i was bullied for loving to make little videos and play video games. I would read comics and just sttod out from everybody who played sports or were "popular." When i got to highschool i switched districts and hoped that the poeple there would be nicer; and it turned out they were. they told me to embrace making movies and reading alot of books and comics, because somday i could use these hobbies to make a job for myself. I was walking with my friends to class one day when i saw a kid getting laughed at and pushed. I walked over to the sophmores that were doing it and told them to lay off. They laughed and grabbed the boys gloaases off his face and stepped on them. I puched the boy in the face and before he got the chance to punch back one of my friends had already gotten security to come and help the kid to the office and suspend the bullies. I embraced my oddities and made new friends, while also standing up to a long time enemy. Have any of you ever stoood up to bullying and helped somone? if so, what happened, and were you ever bulluied? :D :D :D

Thanks for taking the time to read my story, now i want to read yours.
  • I was bullied pretty bad in first through third grade when I moved to the city... God, it was horrible. I had maybe three friends total, and the rest ate my homework, stole my snacks, and pushed me down staircases (which I once had to go to the hospital for). Even one of the assistant teachers bullied me--I heard she was fired a few years ago for, well, bullying the kids. I never stood up to any of them.

But when I was eight, I moved to this small country town and went to a kindergarten through eighth grade school that had three hundred students total. At first I avoided everyone because I was afraid of getting bullied, but I was never bullied there. I graduated from that middle school with a class of 35 students and remained friends with the majority when we went to a high school out in the city. The high school had a population higher than my hometown's, but I was never bullied there either. I made lots of friends even... Guess I got pretty lucky after the third grade.

Display Spoiler

This might sound silly, but I'm surprised I wasn't bullied at all in high school, especially since that place was renown for being a rat hole. I'm even more surprised I actually made friends and got asked on dates and all that... I would have been a real easy target for bullies. I was always uppy-downy-mood-swingy and wore old lady clothes and was a total wimp who cried over Star Trek episodes. Like I said, I guess I just got lucky.
  • yeah when i was little i dont have problems anymore cause no one sees reason to start stuff with me cause im friends with everyone:) my story is way to long but bullying is for weak people who need help so spread the word and stop bullying? STAND UP DONT BE AFRAID!
    SLENDER WANTS BY BABIES 8|
  • I've dealt with all kinds of bullying, from the verbal ones all the way down to serious violent ones... I'll always deal with bullies, I have a hunger for freedom but to have freedom is to respect the freedom of others... Bullies don't do that, they dissect the freedom of others and look for every single possible way to make sure they can inflict much pain much sorrow... If one disrespects the freedom of another, I have no choice but to step in...

Because "When life gives you bullets... CORMANOOOOOOO!!!!"

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
    Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
    ChronoPinoyX deviantART
  • I was bullied all through elementary school, I was too shy to really stand up for myself but once I got into Middle School it all stopped. I mean you had your normal girl saying shit but honestly it wasn't that bad. I guess I found my voice in Middle school and I used it more in High school. I just don't take any crap from people. It's a waist of time and energy. But honestly Bullying needs to stop, I just can't imagine if my niece or nephew getting bullied. Seriously if I find out that happens to any of them that kid better run.
  • I get that stuff a lot. Mostly for assorted reasons, from being a geek, being a "Fag" (I goddamn hate that word.), having a headshrinker chasing my tail, so on so forth, idiots all. And I have stood up to them. I've hospitalised someone once with a broken arm, and gotten into too many fights. I've been hospitalised after being knifed, and nearly blinded in my seeing eye (My right eye is already blind. Birth defect.) once when my glasses stabbed into my eye after a punch, and I've gotten way more bruises and cuts than I'm comfortable with. If you haven't guessed, my school is a complete hellhole.
    "I certainly don't suffer from schizophrenia. I quite enjoy it. And so do I." - Emilie Autumn, Emilie Autumn.
  • I was once bullied when I was younger, it wasn't much, but it was some older kids, and I was never one to back down too much. I was young, and they were clearly younger than me, so I went to the head of the school (well, a teacher mainly, and then to the head) and got it sorted. The only thing is though, is that not a year later, the main bully developed a weak case of cancer, which made him lose his hair. At first, I felt like he deserved it, but then I realised that no-one deserves that, and although I have never spoken to him since, I still have respect for him.

This taught me in life, that karma's a bitch, and that no-one is 100% mean. It also taught me, that everyone needs help sometimes, and people change, sometime drastically..
    A smile a day, keeps sadness away!

Come and have a good ol' cuppa with me... You know you want to ...
  • I have but I was just nice and the bullies just laid off but when my closest friend was bullied, I went up to the bully and hit him in the face, kneed him in the chest and kneed him to the floor. He never gave my friend any hassle again, I'm not going to say my way is the easiest route neither the most sensible but I just snapped. I just despise bullies.

If there are any bullies who are reading this, you are an absolute ass.
    Woah, you can read? This is a good start!

Want a super-awesome-mega-cool time?
    Well it's close enough but here is my Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/SirHughzus

Want to know what I am up to or have any questions?
    Here is my Twitter account: twitter.com/SirHughzus

Farewell!
    ;)
  • Bullying happens everyday when i was around 9 years old. Some of them was.. alright... I mean, pinching won't really hurt me. But most of them is pretty darn violent. Tied me to a chair and beat me up, kick my balls and punched my lower jaw. I almost land a chair unto their face once. Well, i technically hit them but i slowed down in the last 0.3 sec. But, meh. it was.like 10 years ago, never seen those guys ever since. peace at last

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them