Stalked - Absolutely Terrifying Jumpscares!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stalked - Absolutely Terrifying Jumpscares!

Pewdiepie,
      You should play "Stalked"

It's another indie horror game, with a few really scary jump scares!

Controls:
      Display Spoiler

w, a,s ,d = move
      e = use
      Mouse = look around

Important:
      Display Spoiler

Do not look at the Stalker!
      Do not run into the Stalker!
      Just find and use the switch and then use the elevator to escape!

What should I say else? Highly Recommended!

Free Download : stalked-game.net/
    • I wouldn't say copy of slender.
      The only thing what is like Slender is that something follows you and if you see it you must look away. The Stalker is not running behind you, but will come back soon.
      You wake up in a unknown place, a soldier is next to you and introducing the "story" of the game. Your mission is to find the switch use it and then reach the elevator to escape the Stalker.

Too many jumpscares? Actually the last time I played it, it was 3 times and this amount is ok.

The aim of this game is to scare the player with the jumpscares up and this can the game do very successfull! It's not a high end game, it's a simple game!

Cheers! And I'm proud to developed this!
    • I can see the idea behind this (short, simple game with some scary moments), but don't we have enough games like that already? ?(

I mean, there's a freaking lot of various short and simple indie horror games, especially Slender influenced. No offence to the developers, but presonally, I'm sick of games like that.
      Here's some common things about most of them:

1.Always released on alpha or beta state.
      2.Clumsy graphics and poor design.
      3.The only "scary" thing about these games are the jumpscares.
      4.Most of Youtube Let's players quickly grab these games to record their fake reactions (Not Pewdiepie, he useally plays good stuff and his reactions are great).
      5.Most of the people who enjoy these games are kids who didn't even played any good horror games.
      6.The enemy is usually just one monster and you have no weapons to defend yourself.
      7.The objective is simple, useally just collect a certain amount of objects (or one object) on the level or find an exit.
      8.Everything in the game is pitch black, because that's the only way the developer knows how to set up the atmosphere.
      9.Game engine: Unity or FPSC

When do people realise what we need more games with good atmosphere and addictive gameplay? I hate jumpscares.

The post was edited 3 times, last by zykoveddy ().

• it looks pretty much like slender to me
      and i like jumpscares.. as long as they are put in the right place
      but you also need scares like atmosphere and stuff like that

and you should try make it bigger like it has a proper story and proper gameplay

also.. i think the stalker looks a lot like Tyrant from Resident Evil 1

need to email me about something? [email protected]
      need to email my dev team with some questions about the game? [email protected]
      want to get the latest updates on our progress?
      twitter.com/DecapitatedTree
      facebook.com/pages/Decapitated-Tree/402265469867737

if you want to be part of the dev team send me an email or message
    • @zykoveddy
      At least point 9 is false. That's why the game design is so "simple", cause I tried to develop my own engine. I did it, but it's so hard that I can't do it better than now. Now I'm connecting my ideas to make the second chapter, really different to this part. More story, things to do...
    • Do you call this game ,,scary''? Or maybe I've played too many horror games and now I want to find something really horror. Silent Hill it's too boring, Slender becomes very embarrassing, cus' I can't finish it, the only game with perfect atmosphere it's ,,Labyrinth'', I guess. It continues to be scary.
      I know that my opinion doesn't matter, but you suggest this game to PewDiePie. Don't you think he is also bored of this kind of horror? I don't know...
      ,,There's a war between a good and a bad dog in every us. It will won who we chose to feed.''
    • 3Angle wrote:

I wouldn't say copy of slender.
      The only thing what is like Slender is that something follows you and if you see it you must look away. The Stalker is not running behind you, but will come back soon.
      You wake up in a unknown place, a soldier is next to you and introducing the "story" of the game. Your mission is to find the switch use it and then reach the elevator to escape the Stalker.

Too many jumpscares? Actually the last time I played it, it was 3 times and this amount is ok.

The aim of this game is to scare the player with the jumpscares up and this can the game do very successfull! It's not a high end game, it's a simple game!

''Do not look at the Stalker!''

Sounds like something for you ?
    • Asteo600 wrote:

Do you call this game ,,scary''? Or maybe I've played too many horror games and now I want to find something really horror. Silent Hill it's too boring, Slender becomes very embarrassing, cus' I can't finish it, the only game with perfect atmosphere it's ,,Labyrinth'', I guess. It continues to be scary.
      I know that my opinion doesn't matter, but you suggest this game to PewDiePie. Don't you think he is also bored of this kind of horror? I don't know...
      Pewdie never said Slender is boring , he said that Silent Hill was boring .

And about the : ''suggest this game too Pewdie'' . Pewds can play any game no matter if its horror or action or whatever . And why is slender becoming embarrassing ? More episodes will come soon with the new slender games .

P.S : Sry about 2x post .
    • InFeRnAL wrote:

3Angle wrote:

1. Bro, even in Amnesia its the same thing (looking at the monsters affects your sanity).
      2. That's not a reason to not like this game.
      3. He developed this game and of course he wants to show it to us and pewdie.
      4. Im sure you would do the same.
      Display Spoiler
      Pssst! Pewdie.....can.......touch his nose..... with his tongue! :P
    • RaduPhantom wrote:

InFeRnAL wrote:

3Angle wrote:

1. Bro, even in Amnesia its the same thing (looking at the monsters affects your sanity).
      1. I didn't wrote about Amnesia , in Amnesia if you look at the monster you don't die , but in slender or stalker if you look at them you can die .. Its a really big difference between this games.
      2. I didn't said i don't like this game .
      3. Good for him .
      4. Like everybody else .
    • InFeRnAL wrote:

RaduPhantom wrote:

InFeRnAL wrote:

3Angle wrote:

1. I didn't wrote about Amnesia , in Amnesia if you look at the monster you don't die , but in slender or stalker if you look at them you can die .. Its a really big difference between this games.
      2. I didn't said i don't like this game .
      3. Good for him .
      4. Like everybody else .
      Your comment says clearly: this game sucks, because its like a copy of slender!!!

If i got it wrong and you meant something else, then sorry for intrerrupting your beautiful day
      Display Spoiler
      Pssst! Pewdie.....can.......touch his nose..... with his tongue! :P