[FREE] Animated YouTube Signature Service

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [FREE] Animated YouTube Signature Service

So yeah , I'm a bit bored and toying around in photoshop and I think I could be helpful towards people whilst toying around with it.

Previous made work :

The style of the banner/signature depends on the style of your youtube channel.

It would nice if you could provide me :

Logo (optional) : [ENTER IMAGE URL]
      3-5 Lines of text you want on it : Proper format - "This is sentence 1", "This is Sentence 2" , "This is sentence 3" etc.
      Prefered font (optional)

template might change at any time.

Leaving your request here doesn't mean that you will get it immediatly as I will most likely prioritize easier stuff above harder stuff etc.

Minimum postcount : 50
      Reason : I don't want to get crammed with requests , it will cause me to flip the table and abort everything.

Watermark removal = $5
      My watermark is as small as it could be and it helps me to see what content I have created , since I might lose track. I made it this small due to the fact I don't want it to be a nuisance to people. If you are really annoyed by a teeny tiny watermark which is basically no problem towards you and your work , then you can request to remove the watermark.The money goes to the drawing guy who is making my persona anyway so I don't take direct benefit of it aswell :/

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cirno ().

• If you could make me one, that would be awesome!

Logo: (I think it's the wrong size but something similar like that would be good too if this ain't working.)

Text 1: TheCheesyGamersTV
      Text 2: CO-OP Let's plays / Playtroughs
      Text 3: Subscribe now or Visit now! Depents on what is nicer :P.

Font: Uhm, something that will match with our channel :)

Thank you!

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • ... What is going on in here?

I could use one. Doesn't have to be complex. I just want something about playing horror games, making music, and contributing inane (not insane) ramblings.

A white background with this image would be nice:

If you have to crop it please make sure the piano is in frame with the colour contrast between it and the ground displayed prominently.

Love you Cirno.

• Done , incase you are wondering what that thing in the bottom right corner is, its a watermark. It helps me tracking my work and such. Not a problem to you and a big help for me. I don't like huge watermarks like some people do. If you wish to remove it though, it will cost some money , but I doubt it distract that much that it would be a nuisance. I have the PSD still on my PC , so if you want another line in it , feel free to contact. Over use of , much. I don't care.

wulfsok wrote:

... What is going on in here?

I could use one. Doesn't have to be complex. I just want something about playing horror games, making music, and contributing inane (not insane) ramblings.

A white background with this image would be nice:

If you have to crop it please make sure the piano is in frame with the colour contrast between it and the ground displayed prominently.

Love you Cirno.

I have no idea what to do actually atm... :|

• I have no idea what to do actually atm...

Okay scratch that idea, it does seem pretty intensive.

How about something with this pic?

Same thing I guess, white background, horror games, etc.

I REALLY appreciate your time. I have like zero artistic talent and get dumbfounded with programs like Flash and what not.
    • Thank you, is it possible to add something?

Because our channel is co-op and solo let's plays so maybe add solo aswell? Like:

Co-op / Solo let's plays and Playtroughs.

Maybe something like that?

(sorry, just realised this :P.)

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • Wobblematic wrote:

Thank you, is it possible to add something?

Because our channel is co-op and solo let's plays so maybe add solo aswell? Like:

Co-op / Solo let's plays and Playtroughs.

Maybe something like that?

(sorry, just realised this :P.)

I said that I have the PSD's of all the stuff I make, so I can make changes easily. Will possibly do it this evening as I'm currently quite busy

• Can you go crazy batshit over this blue color and give me something tech and random?

Text 1 : Subscribe to win at life.

Text 2 : ..and to get free cookies.

Text 3 : ~Sharky

I want the Text 1 to be a little higher than the center. And Text 2 to fade in right below Text 1. Text 1 should not fade out when Text 2 comes in.

And after a while, Text 3 fades in on the down right corner, same gap as with Text 1 and Text 2.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharky ().