PS3 exclusive?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PS3 exclusive?

Ok, so, there's a game I've been always wanting to play, and this glorious game is called Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. If you haven't played any of the Dynasty(or Samurai) series, then you're missing out. Well, basically, in this game, you can conquer the dynasty with anyone you want, even your own custom made goofy, cute, or cool character. And I am a big fan of 'create-your-own-character' games because I always liked making a bunch of my own characters and a bunch of stupid looking ones :D . Anyway, the Dynasty Warriors series is probably one of my most favorite series I encountered in the gaming world. And I was really excited for DW7 Empires to come out for xbox because I'd play the hell out of that game knowing how I am...sadly, this game is PS3 exclusive. Finding this out, I was disappointed :( . Same goes for Way of the Samurai 4 which is only for PS3. So, I need to know from you honest bros, if it's PS3 exclusive, does that mean it will never come out for Xbox? Or does it mean that 'for now', it is only for PS3. Please leave your answer :thumbup: .
      Visit my channel...IF YOU DARE!!!
      "Specializes in horror...not"
    • Just get a ps3 you should be able to get an old used one for cheap, there are so many great exclusives games out there like heavy rain,god of war,then for the next year last of us etc... ( I made a top 5 video for the upcoming games 2013, many are ps3 exclusive..)
      Check out Video Game Close Up
      Home of Reviews, Analyses and Compilations

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karmaalice ().