Marriage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A marriage of two

A marriage of two
      is for love that is true

A marriage of two
      is always something new

A marriage of two
      happens sometimes out of the blue

A marriage of two
      is worth it when its due

A marriage of two
      is a marriage of trust
      Many can find themselves lost
      It can be an expensive cost

They are only very few
      who have a clue
      of when love accrues

A marriage of two
      is about love making
      It is not about
      money raking

A marriage of two
      can be bad
      A marriage of two
      can be sad
      You should only be glad if
      A marriage of two
      is for love that is true

by - Sylvia Chidi
      Check me out on Youtube - MrBiggenGaming ! Subscribe if you like them! Have fun and live to do what you love! :thumbsup: Let me know if you need help with anything! Love to help!
    • Marriage isn't about what most people think. While I do agree it isn't necessary in a relationship, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to get married - or for anyone getting married. Marriage is a promise. It's a promise between to people that they don't want to leave each others side - that they are in it for the long run and don't plan on leaving. It's promising one another a life of happiness together. As far as I'm concerned - it doesn't matter if you have a big wedding, get married in front of a judge, or elope. It doesn't matter if it's a long engagement, a short one, etc. It's about you and the other person. You could turn to each other one night, say "I love you, be my wife" and you can be married then and there. It shouldn't have to be a legal or illegal thing.

So yes, I want to be married... because someone telling me they want to marry me - that they want to spend the rest of their life to me - is by far the most romantic thing a person could say.

I think it would take at least a year or two for me to see if I want to spend the rest of my life with someone. I'd like to be married by the time I'm thirty, so I can have kids at a decent age, but love isn't rushed - and it happens when you aren't looking =)
      Scream and be free.
    • I will marry my wonderful girlfriend when we are actually ready for that big step.

At the moment we live with each other and at times i think she wants me to ask but then she takes my xbox off me and plays it herself...

hmm good or bad that my girlfriend loves games as much as i do haha

most likely in a few years give or take.
      True Bro who will be there for you, if any other bro needs answers to some just ask the question.

• 1. I would probably get married in the age of 25- 30.

2. Depends on the person.

Marriage is so bounding. I have the fear to get attached to someone for the rest of my life. I would also like that my financial doings and social life would be okay. Usually marriage ends up getting some kids and then broken up. Or you get kids and you will have a happy marriage. Sure every marriage has it´s up´s and down´s but what can you achieve without trying. I just fear that I´ll end up with a divorced bitch and 2 crying crap machines.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      - Albert Einstein

• Honestly,I don't have a timeline for marriage but I think if I were ever to get married,it would be after I went off to college and obtained a career.I think expecting to get married at a certain age is setting your expectations and plans in life way to seriously.Life throws you in crazy directions,so you never know when you'll get married.I'm not saying I don't have dreams or anything,I just like to be realistic with life expectations is all. :)
    • IF I ever get married it won't be until I'm in my 50s or 60s, just for companionship in old age. It doesn't have to be romantic or sexual, I could marry a platonic best friend, male or female. For me it would be more for practical reasons. Like I just have no desire to marry because I'm in love with someone, it's superfluous to how I view relationships.

And kids = NEVER!! I find them disgusting and annoying and as I've got older those feelings have only intensified, so despite repeatedly hearing "~Oh you'll want them one day~" I know for a stone cold fact I won't.