The Walking Dead spin off RP.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Walking Dead spin off RP.

Ok Im sure most of you have seen or at least heard of The Walking Dead(It comes on Sundays on AMC).

Well this will be my spinoff RP.

It will be a lot like The Walking Dead,except for differences like characters and location.

It will take place in a small suburban culdisac in Alabama,I will go ahead and be leader to dispatch of any confusion.

We will have all the same protections as the town(Gate,Fence,etc)

We will need all the help we can get, so you can start off in the gates or as an outsider,and we will need skilled tradesman (plumbers,carpenters,etc)

All though it will be similar to The Walking Dead it will not be as creepy and corrupted(watch it if you dont know what im talking about)
      (sorry this is so long)
      now to rules

*Enemies: raiders and zombies
      *to join you must give a full character sheet(mine will be an example)
      *no double posts in less absoulutley needed
      *be realistic and keep to time related weapons
      *DON'T LONE WOLF!!! I swear to God I see it to much in RP people going off and somehow killing 1 thousand people and almost getting themselves killed in the process,I can't stress this enough stick with the group unless instructed not to(which you very seldom will)
      *try to keep your screwed up past not to screwed up we don't want any really unthought of Drama bombs going off
      *thinking of drama bombs, don't be afraid to mix and mingle and set of some drama bombs I mean we are a community we should pull together and comunicate
      *be active and warn us if you are getting off

Im sorry for the long rule book and I hope you enjoy this Rp
      "I don't need a signature" -me
    • Name:Cameron

Occupation:Leader of the neighborhood/ was former mayor of Priceville (the town we are in)and served in the military

Appearance: medium hieght,lean muscles, short mahogany hair pointed upwards at the bangs, a light 5 o clock shadow

condition:Good,no illnesses except for epilepsy which only causes a small twitch

Weapon: a double barrel shot gun, 357. revolver and a boot knife

clothes:A good light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows,and sturdy black jeans,with desert colored boots (Sorry im so descriptive)
    • Name: James

Appearance: Normal height and width, dark blue hair with fringe, normal white skin, blue eyes.

Condition: Good, but has a knife wound on my right arm.

Weapon: Remington 870 Shotgun, 9mm Pistol, Baseball Bat.

Clothes: Black Leather Jacket, Black Shirt, Black Jeans.

IC: I stagger my way toward the gates, with my hand covering up my wound. I knock on the gates. "Yo! Anyone in here?"

OOC: Please note I have never watched TWD, but I know what it's about.

colonel, we managed to avoid drowning!
    • *I stop playing guitar and pull the gate lever*

*then I climb down the ladder to meet him*

OOC: Don't worry I have only seen about 2 episodes, but I'm sure ever body understands the concept of living in a big gated area away from zombies. You really don't even have to think of it as a walking dead Rp, it's just a bit similar.
    • Name:Alex

Occupation:None,but i'm good at medical stuff (little surgeries,medication recipes,ect.)

Appearance:White Hair,red eyes

condition: cut in the middle of the nose,only.

Weapon:Rosemary (a strange gun made by my ancients)

clothes:No shirt (lost it for the zombies),black pants
      Cake!

• Name: Hana

Occupation: Blunt weapons expert/ tech novice (used to be in the army)

Appearance: Short height. red hair blue eyes, Jeans with a tank top on.

condition: Not that bad just a couple of bruises and scratches

Weapon: Kantana
      clothes:Jeans with a tank top on.
      Yo im Hana, nice to meet you!
      <3 :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • Name: Elizabeth riley

Occupation: Was a pilot before the z-day began. Now mainly fly's form place to place trying to find a stable home.

Appearance: Mid height about 5'6. short soft red hair.green eyes

Condition: Excellent

Cloth's: Pitch black pant's with a solid gray button up shirt

Weapon's: A few on the plane. Katana, knives,daggers, and a few guns

IC: FLying over a small town in alabama, i would adjust my radio frequency, getting a signal i would speak into the head set "Air to ground come in ground? If anyone can read me please respond over?"