Stress reliever don't pay attention.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stress reliever don't pay attention.

I'm currently in high school (14 turning 15) and my mom's been getting really bitchy and lazy for the past few months. She expects guys to do a guys job while she also wants the rest of the guys to do what everyone would classify as a "womans job". I have no issue with that, my issue is with the fact that she doesn't want to move a finger. It does annoy me, however, that on her days off she'll complain about everything and make someone get something that she stands directly in front of, and she'll complain about her part-time work 24/7. I have a problem with that since I consider high school like a kind of work. I wake up earlier than her, and get home later than her while getting lectured in school all day. With that kind of "work" I always take it home with me as well. Her job (in a nutshell) is to scan barcodes put numbers in a computer, and check endcaps. Now that is a pretty easy job I've seen her work and hell I'd do that as a summer job it's that easy. So whenever I don't have homework on the weekends I would love to relax than to hear someone complain about having a day off from their part-time job, when they mostly sit on the couch after work. If she had a full-time job where a 12 year old couldn't do it than yes I'd understand that. With mid-terms coming up I've been under a lot of stress, and needed to just get this out here. Hopefully everyone headed the warning at the top. Since I'm under a lot of stress at the moment I needed to get this out there. To whoever was the unlucky person to read this thanks for you time it's get to relieve stress every once and a while.
      That (imitating someone you respect) is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.-Itachi Uchiha"

• How I Became A Writer

I know that feeling bro.
      But it differs from every person because we all feel pressured in a different manner.

Yes, writing it down and jotting some feelings can make you feel
      at least a little bit refreshed than arguing on people.
      As what I can see, we have the same experiences.
      When people grow older they tend to be more tired and a little bossy.

Why? Because people have a mind set of levels they obtain on their age.
      All we can do is understand them and give respect cause maybe aside from
      that they could be dealing on other problems or suffers from thinking what
      their future could be and all that stuff.

Well, parents will be parents.
      We have friends and pals we can talk to if its impossible to talk to them.
      I also do write a lot when I am in great depression or play games.
      Sometimes I look at those years and it makes me smile.

Because all that angst and madness inside me has given me
      so much passion that I produced poems, short stories and fan fictions.
      It is really funny but my anger, frustration and hate lead me to one of the top-notchers
      on my literature class.

:thumbsup:
      Punk. Goth. Deers. Galaxy.
    • Yeah I used to play games it seems to work less and less, but writing helps quite a bit. It's why I mainly wrote it down here because I was on the site around the time I snapped.
      That (imitating someone you respect) is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.-Itachi Uchiha"

• I know how do you feel, bro. But remember something, Life for an adult can be stressful sometimes, and so our life is (I'm in high school, too, i'm having a hard time.). It's always good to find something to make you clam and get relaxed to not to tend to get in a verbal fight or something like that with your mom , in the case like, looking for stuff that may make you feel better or a bit more anxious than usual, or something that would help you to cheer up or make you feel more concentrated in another stuff, mostly i say that so you could find a way to get good grades in your Mid-terms.

Her job may look easy, but you know, depends the type of lady you're talking about, and maybe her job gets a bit stressful for her, don't you think so?

(Sorry if i don't make so much sense enough, just... Been a bit confused up lately.)
      No signature. Because i'm a baws... Or else because i suck at GFX Design.

Objective Nº1: Become a youtuber! No matter if i suck!
    • Jeff wrote:

I know how do you feel, bro. But remember something, Life for an adult can be stressful sometimes, and so our life is (I'm in high school, too, i'm having a hard time.). It's always good to find something to make you clam and get relaxed to not to tend to get in a verbal fight or something like that with your mom , in the case like, looking for stuff that may make you feel better or a bit more anxious than usual, or something that would help you to cheer up or make you feel more concentrated in another stuff, mostly i say that so you could find a way to get good grades in your Mid-terms.

Her job may look easy, but you know, depends the type of lady you're talking about, and maybe her job gets a bit stressful for her, don't you think so?

(Sorry if i don't make so much sense enough, just... Been a bit confused up lately.)

I hear her talk about work all the time, and I don't argue with her I keep it all in and thanks. Everything just got really stressful. Like I got in a new relationship and I'm not very trusting because my ex had literally broken my trust for what feels all girlfriends.