Does Pewdiepie Ever Reply To Our Posts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Does Pewdiepie Ever Reply To Our Posts

i dont believe he does reply to ordinary bros posts, im a big fan and have never had a reply from him on anything, i would love to get a reply from him ir for him to just say mrjezbud in his videos or something, but i never here from him :( i really wish he did reply, but i think he is more interested in the money on youtube rather than talking to his bros

i am a big fan of pewdie, and used to think he cared about his bros, but now im not sure :(
  • mrjezbud wrote:

i dont believe he does reply to ordinary bros posts, im a big fan and have never had a reply from him on anything, i would love to get a reply from him ir for him to just say mrjezbud in his videos or something, but i never here from him :( i really wish he did reply, but i think he is more interested in the money on youtube rather than talking to his bros

i am a big fan of pewdie, and used to think he cared about his bros, but now im not sure :(
    Yeah and then totally talk to the 3 million other bro's because they are butthurt about it then.

• Cirno wrote:

mrjezbud wrote:

Yeah and then totally talk to the 3 million other bro's because they are butthurt about it then.

yea but he mentioned my comment in a video, but he never said my youtube, which is what i dont get :(
  • mrjezbud wrote:

Cirno wrote:

mrjezbud wrote:

yea but he mentioned my comment in a video, but he never said my youtube, which is what i dont get :(

Ok now here is what I am understanding.

You just want him to give you a shoutout to your channel so you can get more traffic. You REALLY do not care if he interacts with bros as long as YOU get the recognition you THINK you deserve. Just be happy he at least mentioned your comment. No big YouTuber really says the name of the channel unless it is a shout out. Plus if he DID give you a shoutout the comments section would be FILLED with "ERMAGERD! GIEF MY PISS POOR CHANEL A SHOUT OUT PEWDIE!"

Sorry if you take offense to it but that is really what it sounds like is going on.
  • GoGetA wrote:

mrjezbud wrote:

Cirno wrote:

mrjezbud wrote:

Ok now here is what I am understanding.

You just want him to give you a shoutout to your channel so you can get more traffic. You REALLY do not care if he interacts with bros as long as YOU get the recognition you THINK you deserve. Just be happy he at least mentioned your comment. No big YouTuber really says the name of the channel unless it is a shout out. Plus if he DID give you a shoutout the comments section would be FILLED with "ERMAGERD! GIEF MY PISS POOR CHANEL A SHOUT OUT PEWDIE!"

Sorry if you take offense to it but that is really what it sounds like is going on.
    I don't know if shout outs even work like that anymore...
  • Xebaz wrote:

He doesn't really reply to mail like that you can reach him on twitter(Not a really high chance but the highest of all) BUT i am 99% sure he won't do "Please say my name in your videos" thing.
    Actually he's been replying people a lot lately in Twitter :) I mean if you catch him on the right moment (I think he often goes like OK I'm replying all for 20 minutes or something). I think it's really nice :3
  • mrjezbud wrote:

yea but he mentioned my comment in 1 video but didnt say my youtube :(

He mentioned one comment and that's it. You were expecting a whole lot more. Sometimes
    a Youtuber will reply a comment of mine but I know we're not gonna meet, get a million
    dollars, colabo on some videos.

A reply is just a reply...

peachvomit wrote:

Actually he's been replying people a lot lately in Twitter :) I mean if you catch him on the right moment (I think he often goes like OK I'm replying all for 20 minutes or something). I think it's really nice :3
    I saw that a few hours ago but I can't tell if he replied to any tweets.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Klawtaurus ().

• PewDiePie isn't in it for the money. Actually, he might be since it's his job, and he needs to make a living - but he does it because he loves to - and says it time and time again in his Vlogs he appreciates his bros - which in a sense is a lot more than what other Celebrity YouTubers have said. I think by him interacting with Bros on here, as well as doing Omegle, shows he does care for his bros. It's just that like with every other celebrity - he has a huge following - and can only interact with so many people a day.
    Scream and be free.