What are you doing right now?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Lilu wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

I just signed up ten minutes ago. xD Friday's with PewDiePie brought it to my attention. I am awaiting my boyfriend to bring me McDonalds as to what I am currently doing. :o

Same here, I was brought here from FWPP as well. lol.
      ...I am so jealous of you right now, I'm so hungry right now. XD What are you getting from McDonalds?
      Lol ~Noms on her french fries~ A chicken nugget meal. I'm too sick to eat burgers right now. xD
      Oh god, I know what you mean there. I was sick last week and the only thing I could manage to stomach was some miso soup that my mom brought home.
      Although I would die for a burger right now.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Blue:3 wrote:

Lilu wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

I just signed up ten minutes ago. xD Friday's with PewDiePie brought it to my attention. I am awaiting my boyfriend to bring me McDonalds as to what I am currently doing. :o

Same here, I was brought here from FWPP as well. lol.
      ...I am so jealous of you right now, I'm so hungry right now. XD What are you getting from McDonalds?
      Lol ~Noms on her french fries~ A chicken nugget meal. I'm too sick to eat burgers right now. xD

Great, i'm jealous as well. I'm hungry too and i haven't ate mcDonalds..like......in ages!
      Lol I'm sorry for that. xD I have it a lot, but I guess it's because I'm lazy and never feel like cooking. :I
      BARRELS! (:<
    • I love Pewdie. I seriously think me and him were meant to be best friends. xD Donating his wins to the wwf, his funnyness, gameplay, and how dedicated he is to his fans even through stressful times like with that Whadafaq guy, he's just amazing. And being sick sucks, I've been sick 3 days and just ran out of medicine. D: I'm like NO BUENO! >:O
    • Lilu wrote:

I love Pewdie. I seriously think me and him were meant to be best friends. xD Donating his wins to the wwf, his funnyness, gameplay, and how dedicated he is to his fans even through stressful times like with that Whadafaq guy, he's just amazing. And being sick sucks, I've been sick 3 days and just ran out of medicine. D: I'm like NO BUENO! >:O

I stayed out of that drama with WDF, even though it really pissed me off for what he said. But I'm glad Pewdie is running for KOTW.
      D: Oh dear god.

"Lefi is lefi
      lefi will be mad
      Brootal c:

• FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

I love Pewdie. I seriously think me and him were meant to be best friends. xD Donating his wins to the wwf, his funnyness, gameplay, and how dedicated he is to his fans even through stressful times like with that Whadafaq guy, he's just amazing. And being sick sucks, I've been sick 3 days and just ran out of medicine. D: I'm like NO BUENO! >:O

I stayed out of that drama with WDF, even though it really pissed me off for what he said. But I'm glad Pewdie is running for KOTW.

Exactly. He didn't exactly piss me off until he started making fun of the tigers and how they don't need the money. I understand being a comedy show, but there is funny, and then there is hurting people, and he crossed the line. But either way it's over, and I'm glad for it. I think the fans were the worst on both sides. And if I was Pewdie, well it would have been very difficult for me and I think he handled it amazingly.
    • Lilu wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

Exactly. He didn't exactly piss me off until he started making fun of the tigers and how they don't need the money. I understand being a comedy show, but there is funny, and then there is hurting people, and he crossed the line. But either way it's over, and I'm glad for it. I think the fans were the worst on both sides. And if I was Pewdie, well it would have been very difficult for me and I think he handled it amazingly.

-brofist to Pewdie- I was happy he handled it the way he did. I think this is why I look up to him. ^^

D< OH MY GOD I HATE STRAIGHTENERS. -throws it to the other side of the room- It always burns me. :C

"Lefi is lefi
      lefi will be mad
      Brootal c:

• FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

FieryLeaf wrote:

Lilu wrote:

-brofist to Pewdie- I was happy he handled it the way he did. I think this is why I look up to him. ^^

D< OH MY GOD I HATE STRAIGHTENERS. -throws it to the other side of the room- It always burns me. :C

That's why I don't use straighteners xD My hair is naturally straight ~Brofists to Pewdie as well~