Your Favorite Quotes?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Your Favorite Quotes?!

I'm putting this in the "Real Life" section since the majority of topics I see in here are pretty depressive.

So hopefully this thread will produce some inspirational and uplifting quotes to help peoples day be a little brighter :)

What are some of your favorite quotes? I absolutely love quotes and I could spew them out all day long, They help me keep my focus in times of stress.

I'm sure many of us have some. So please share them! I'm really looking forward to see what you guys have to share!

I'll share some that help keep me focused! Many of mine are things that try to remind me to be the best I can be, especially when talking with others. :)

"Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together"
      "You can earn more friends in 2 months by being genuinely interested in others than you can in 2 years by trying to get others interested in you"
      "Every person I meet is my superior in some way, in that, I learn from them"
      "Friend? Friend is someone you share last cookie with." ~ Cookie Monster
      "Next time someone does something well, Please compliment them, it may very well make their day"
      "I learned a long time ago, it is foolish to scold. I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that the gift of intelligence has not been distributed evenly"
      "The deepest urge in human nature is the desire to be important"
      "How we get our feeling of importance defines our character"
      "What do average people do? If they don't like something, they bawl out their peers, and if they do like something, they say nothing"
      "Be genuinely interested in others"
      "From a purely selfish stand point, isn't it more profitable to focus on things that you can do better rather than focusing on the faults of others?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by SwingPoynt ().

• "I went insane with horrible intervals of sanity."
      "If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
      "It's better to keep your mouth closed and look stupid, then open your mouth to prove it."
      "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"
    • Steve Jobs Quote

"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away." ~Steve Jobs

:thumbsup:
      "If you fuck up at what you do, keep trying. If you fuck up again, keep trying. Fuck up again, keep trying. Notice a pattern here...? Don't let your petty little mistakes get in the way of your goals. Have the drive to milk as much power as you can muster to complete your goals."

#Passion :thumbup:
    • "When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. True story"- you know, who said that ;D
      "I'm the goddamn Batman" - Batman
      "I'm inspired by failures" - Lolo
      " Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made
      of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." - Dan Gable
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?
    • "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"

"There's only two infinite entity in this world. the universe, and human stupidity. and i'm not sure about the universe."

"Never compete with a low brainer. they'll drag you to their level and beats you with their experience"

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • "Politics is applesauce." - Will Rogers
      "For science." or "Trust me, I'm science."
      "If it bleeds, you can kill it." - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Predator
      "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned" - William Congrieve (That definitely justifies my gynophobia.)
      "Well, that went well..."
      "You cannot burn me, I am already ablaze with a passion for war!" - Soldier, Team Fortress 2.

I ruined the thread, didn't I?
      Self-proclaimed Secretary of Fabulousity and Accidental Necromancer.
    • "I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain." - Bene Gesserit - Litany against Fear - Frank Herbert
      Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/lonelytomato/
      Youtube: TheLonelyFryup

Current LPs;
      Bioshock Infinite

I ALSO DRAW SHIT OCCASIONALLY! <- Click