Hatred.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Noirproxy wrote:

I don't know why this thread has been brought back to the living but something I noticed about the OP is that he likes to put himself down. He also doesn't understand some of the things he is talking about and you could say "underestimates himself".
      The thing that bugged me the most when reading this again is that he said he had little to no talent. The question here is...what is talent to you? Making a rocket ship? Doing 18 backflips in a row? Making beautiful music? All of these are talents that individuals have and use to define themselves. The problem is that he contradicts himself by even typing on the keyboard and writing this odd thread. You can write, so wouldn't you class that as talent? You can spell and punctuate, which a lot of people on the internet and the real world cannot do.
      I don't want to sound harsh or anything like that but this fella really needs to love himself a little more. You can have any talent you want if you put your mind to it. Do you think that an musician in history instantly picked up a guitar and started doing ballads? Wow, he sure must have had talent. No, they practiced and showed passion, which is what you lack in yourself.
      Be enthusiastic about your life. Don't find reasons to hate it. You had an abusive childhood? Sorry to hear that but that is in the past now. You are your own man that can create his own destiny. The point of existance is to rise up over obstacles and prove those that get in your way that you are special. You are a you who has the capacity to do whatever they want.
      You make people laugh but you think that is not much? Ok, every comedian alive must wake up every morning and feel like a complete waste of space. 90% of entire post is just one big fat contradiction and to be honest you just need to grow up and take your life by the balls. Any problem has a solution, thus why it is called a problem in the first place.
      Go get therapy if you need it. The best way to sort out anger is to talk about, there are even free services in most towns that supply you with these people to talk to and sort out your issues. Yeah it might take days, months, years but the point is to beat it, don't let it beat you because then what is the point? Are you just going to slump around all day and making everyone else's day a miserable one just because you feel sorry for yourself?
      Don't give advice about things if you have a problem. Advice comes from people who have a solution, not from those that just want to live with the problem like a tumor.
      DO something about it.

Look, first of all, i agree with you.
      And second, i don't give a crap who revived this thread cause, even if it wasn't for this thread, i wouldn't be able to see such a post of yours, nor get such helpful words from it. I really appreciate it, thats why i shouldn't waste my time thinking of who did that.
      And third, about the part of talent..
      I used to practice guitar everyday. I really DO love music myself. It's not just because it's cool. Yes, it is. But it's not just for that...
      Music helped me in many ways... Expressing myself through words was often complicated.. So i used to play guitar, whenever i felt bad.. Or sad..
      And no, i don't hate. I never did. Never used to feel hatred.. I felt angry in certain moments, due to some problems of mine, some disagreements with mom, and also angry for feeling opressed with the rules in highschool... I want to be free, no matter what they say.
      But no, i never hated anyone. When i feel bad, it's not hatred. I mostly tend to get depressed instead.. Yeah.. It's easier for me to feel depressed rather than hateful..
      But anyway, whenever i felt this way, i could still have many ideas for creating music. I don't really see it as a bad thing.. It's just me, being who i am. Sometimes i am very depressing..
      And even when i felt angry in some times, music has also helped me. Instead of hurting people i love, i listen to music and so i can calm down..
      Songs that could fit in my situation, songs which i could find myself with, that could reflect the way i feel.. And make me some company..
      Music is wonderful... It is a power... A power from which can be done many things.... Such wonderful things..
      But if it wasn't for music, my love for guitar, i wouldn't ever be able to express how i feel, nor create such things.. I guess it saved me.. :)
      It's not just a simple talent of mine. And yet, i'm not that good. I still got much to practice, and other things to learn.. The world of music is a huge one.. :)
      Still, i love it. It's more than just a taste, or just art, or just a talent.. For me, my guitar is like a diary for me. I write my feelings on it, i play my sadness, my melancholy, my hope, my love... My emotions... I feel released this way.. And yet, creative. ^^
      And you're right, you can't expect to just grab a guitar and do solos from night to day. It requires you some patience, some time..
      But if you really do love it, you may not even care about time. And after some time practicing, when you go check the clock for the second time, the time has already passed out! And you've already learned many things in that time back then and you did't even notice! ^^
      So thank you. Thank you very much. :)
      But i still disagree with one thing: I don't think you should prove anything to anyone else..
      But yourself..

P.S.: In part, i think it's your fault if you feel bad for things.. IN part... Cause maybe you didn't give it your best? Why not resisting it? Why not being strong as a rock?
      Why not giving yourself and making yourself stronger? You should really give your best. Life is hard only for those who believe that all hope is gone, and they have no strength left in their hearts.. I saw people living in wheelchairs and STILL doing incredible things...
      You can still breath, walk, talk, eat, and drink somehow, and you got a strong pair of legs and arms.. So tell me... Are you INDEED weak?

The post was edited 1 time, last by NuMetalWolf ().

• NuMetalWolf wrote:

Noirproxy wrote:

I don't know why this thread has been brought back to the living but something I noticed about the OP is that he likes to put himself down. He also doesn't understand some of the things he is talking about and you could say "underestimates himself".
      The thing that bugged me the most when reading this again is that he said he had little to no talent. The question here is...what is talent to you? Making a rocket ship? Doing 18 backflips in a row? Making beautiful music? All of these are talents that individuals have and use to define themselves. The problem is that he contradicts himself by even typing on the keyboard and writing this odd thread. You can write, so wouldn't you class that as talent? You can spell and punctuate, which a lot of people on the internet and the real world cannot do.
      I don't want to sound harsh or anything like that but this fella really needs to love himself a little more. You can have any talent you want if you put your mind to it. Do you think that an musician in history instantly picked up a guitar and started doing ballads? Wow, he sure must have had talent. No, they practiced and showed passion, which is what you lack in yourself.
      Be enthusiastic about your life. Don't find reasons to hate it. You had an abusive childhood? Sorry to hear that but that is in the past now. You are your own man that can create his own destiny. The point of existance is to rise up over obstacles and prove those that get in your way that you are special. You are a you who has the capacity to do whatever they want.
      You make people laugh but you think that is not much? Ok, every comedian alive must wake up every morning and feel like a complete waste of space. 90% of entire post is just one big fat contradiction and to be honest you just need to grow up and take your life by the balls. Any problem has a solution, thus why it is called a problem in the first place.
      Go get therapy if you need it. The best way to sort out anger is to talk about, there are even free services in most towns that supply you with these people to talk to and sort out your issues. Yeah it might take days, months, years but the point is to beat it, don't let it beat you because then what is the point? Are you just going to slump around all day and making everyone else's day a miserable one just because you feel sorry for yourself?
      Don't give advice about things if you have a problem. Advice comes from people who have a solution, not from those that just want to live with the problem like a tumor.
      DO something about it.

Look, first of all, i agree with you.
      And second, i don't give a crap who revived this thread cause, even if it wasn't for this thread, i wouldn't be able to see such a post of yours, nor get such helpful words from it. I really appreciate it, thats why i shouldn't waste my time thinking of who did that.
      And third, about the part of talent..
      I used to practice guitar everyday. I really DO love music myself. It's not just because it's cool. Yes, it is. But it's not just for that...
      Music helped me in many ways... Expressing myself through words was often complicated.. So i used to play guitar, whenever i felt bad.. Or sad..
      And no, i don't hate. I never did. Never used to feel hatred.. I felt angry in certain moments, due to some problems of mine, some disagreements with mom, and also angry for feeling opressed with the rules in highschool... I want to be free, no matter what they say.
      But no, i never hated anyone. When i feel bad, it's not hatred. I mostly tend to get depressed instead.. Yeah.. It's easier for me to feel depressed rather than hateful..
      But anyway, whenever i felt this way, i could still have many ideas for creating music. I don't really see it as a bad thing.. It's just me, being who i am. Sometimes i am very depressing..
      And even when i felt angry in some times, music has also helped me. Instead of hurting people i love, i listen to music and so i can calm down..
      Songs that could fit in my situation, songs which i could find myself with, that could reflect the way i feel.. And make me some company..
      Music is wonderful... It is a power... A power from which can be done many things.... Such wonderful things..
      But if it wasn't for music, my love for guitar, i wouldn't ever be able to express how i feel, nor create such things.. I guess it saved me.. :)
      It's not just a simple talent of mine. And yet, i'm not that good. I still got much to practice, and other things to learn.. The world of music is a huge one.. :)
      Still, i love it. It's more than just a taste, or just art, or just a talent.. For me, my guitar is like a diary for me. I write my feelings on it, i play my sadness, my melancholy, my hope, my love... My emotions... I feel released this way.. And yet, creative. ^^
      And you're right, you can't expect to just grab a guitar and do solos from night to day. It requires you some patience, some time..
      But if you really do love it, you may not even care about time. And after some time practicing, when you go check the clock for the second time, the time has already passed out! And you've already learned many things in that time back then and you did't even notice! ^^
      So thank you. Thank you very much. :)
      But i still disagree with one thing: I don't think you should prove anything to anyone else..
      But yourself..

P.S.: In part, i think it's your fault if you feel bad for things.. IN part... Cause maybe you didn't give it your best? Why not resisting it? Why not being strong as a rock?
      Why not giving yourself and making yourself stronger? You should really give your best. Life is hard only for those who believe that all hope is gone, and they have no strength left in their hearts.. I saw people living in wheelchairs and STILL doing incredible things...
      You can still breath, walk, talk, eat, and drink somehow, and you got a strong pair of legs and arms.. So tell me... Are you INDEED weak?

Didn't I say "The point of existance is to rise up over obstacles and prove those that get in your way that you are special"? I basically meant what you said. Just prove to life you can beat if when its obstacles get in the way. Yay you 100% agree with me. *PS Trophy pops*
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Noirproxy wrote:

I generally don't hate people. Hate is too strong a word for someone to deserve it unless they have done something physically or psychologically traumatic to hurt me or those I love in some way. One thing to know about me is that I love butterfly buns and my dad once took the last one off the plate that I had planned to eat. F***er ended up on my shitlist now :p
      Same here, I never hate people. I don't see a reason why I have to hate another person, except they have done something very terrible to me, luckily I've never experienced it. Hatred towards another person will just cause more and bigger problems.

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • Yukari Yakumo wrote:

Noirproxy wrote:

I generally don't hate people. Hate is too strong a word for someone to deserve it unless they have done something physically or psychologically traumatic to hurt me or those I love in some way. One thing to know about me is that I love butterfly buns and my dad once took the last one off the plate that I had planned to eat. F***er ended up on my shitlist now :p
      Same here, I never hate people. I don't see a reason why I have to hate another person, except they have done something very terrible to me, luckily I've never experienced it. Hatred towards another person will just cause more and bigger problems.
      Ihave sadly experienced to pieces of sh*t people that have ruined my life and destroyed the trust that my parents have with me. One was my moms friend Stacey and the otherwas her daughter Emma. Mind me, but I'm 15 andher mom is 40. Thats pretty ridiculous.
      xoxo
      Eden <3
    • Noirproxy wrote:

Didn't I say "The point of existance is to rise up over obstacles and prove those that get in your way that you are special"? I basically meant what you said. Just prove to life you can beat if when its obstacles get in the way. Yay you 100% agree with me. *PS Trophy pops*

I guess so.. Haha, thanks for the trophy btw. :p
    • Hateful, huh? I know where you come from... I'm the same way and also thanks to my father. Sometimes I just get so angry about the smallest things. I can be a real bitch just because I don't like certain people. I try not to, but it's like words flow out from my lips and I don't even think about what am I doing. It's scary really, because I know I hurt people and God knows how many people I could have really damaged with my talking. The worst is the fact that I am bordering on physical aggression. I have never punched anyone yet, but it was a close call quite a couple of times. I don't even know where all this hatred towards people come from. Or maybe I was just born this way. I'm afraid that some day I will snap and really hurt someone. I don't want to be a bad person. I'm trying to fight those... urges... of hurting others, but sometimes I just can't help it. I'm actually scared of myself.
    • I want to get this off my chest: I hate people who try to make me do things I don't do, they obviously don't like me the way I am. In my case
      it's all about going to parties and getting drunk, that's what they want me to do, I really like how people can accept others for not doing something.
      Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
      Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]