peachvomit's "Pick your Prize" Doomsday Raffle! And the winners are...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• peachvomit's "Pick your Prize" Doomsday Raffle! And the winners are...

Do you think the world ends in 21.12.2012? 75
        Nah. I don't think so. (43) 57%
        Why is this poll even here. Peach... >_> (24) 32%
        100% yes. (5) 7%
        I think it's highly possible. (3) 4%

!! WINNERS !!
      • Widge - picked "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition"
      • Sharky - picked "Mark of the Ninja"
      • wulfsok - picked "The Orange Box: Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two" and decided to let me have 2.50€ <3
      • Joe - picked "Portal Bundle (Portal & Portal 2) and Half-life 2"
      • LonelyTomato - picked "E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy", "Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP", "Super Hexagon", "Sonic Adventure 2"

There is no video this time. I recorded the whole deal and picked 5 names... and when I was done... the screen was blank (because my new webcam is *****) and I feel like uploading plain sound would be silly because the idea of the VIDEO is to visually show it's all fair (and fun). But so I decided it's even more fair to keep these winners (and not re-draw names) even without the video. If you don't trust my honesty, I'm sorry. I picked these like last time and it was 100% fair. If you have anything to comment or ask about it, please send me a PM.

PS: Remember the Steam sale!
      ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
      peachvomit's "Pick Your Prize" Doomsday Raffle!
      :love: Why?

Because I'm crazy that's why. And because I love this community and the money goes on much better use on this than it would go otherwise. I'd just buy chocolate through the whole month and make my diabeetus worse. I'll rather have the happy fuzzy warm feeling I got last time when I had a raffle here on the forums.

Oh and just for the record: the 21.12.2012 Doomsday thing... sorry if anyone is offended. I just think it's way funnier and more politically correct than Christmas raffle! ;D

:!: Requirements for entering :!:

- You need 40 posts to enter this raffle.*
      - You must have a Steam account.

* do not go spamming around though! We'll notice and it'll be trouble.

And that's it. I just want you to be a moderately active member of the PDP community. I lowered the post count because of reasons.

:!: How do I enter? :!:

- Post in this thread that you wish to enter the raffle. Do it clearly like "I'm entering this raffle" not like "me".
      - Your deadline to enter is 21 December 2012* 20th December 2012. Why? Because I can.

* by entering you accept the fact I can close the raffle at any given time on this date. I don't deal well with time zones. Also if the world ends for real your prize vanishes and it's not my fault.

NOTE: Remember that the Steam sales start on Friday.

PS: I'm writing down names on paper as you enter so don't worry about it.

:D Entries:

(let me know immediately if I have forgotten you!)

Display Spoiler

your mom was disqualified sorry

Major General Awesomeness
      Colgate
      TheCaptchaMaker
      Toyosatomimi No Miko (a.k.a Br00tal)
      Bundyclan
      MrvonKals
      SirNubCake
      Triforceofmusic
      Naikey
      Cirno
      Sofa King OP
      Xebaz
      Kahisys
      Gonzo Payne
      Twixie
      marcusmo17
      CannibalTofu
      Krissumadness
      ProjectMisfit
      GoGetA
      Dandy Dragon
      Sharky
      emoteddylion
      legoulbik
      Widge
      DarkRaven13
      LizardHelm
      Joe
      Piggeh
      James Summers
      RebelNinja89
      MegaFowl
      TheDauphin
      The Alex
      FrasSmiles
      LonelyTomato
      PeaceKeeper
      wilbso
      wulfsok
      NZ Stephano
      Lukeatus Bigelsteine
      Vics
      deaddoll00

:thumbsup: And finally, the prices! :thumbup:

I will be making a short unedited video (just so you see it's fair) of me picking out the winners. How? Well, the good old "pieces of paper with names on them in a hat box because I can't find that frickin' hat" style of course. One person can only win one price so after a name is drawn, it will not be included in the hat. This is to ensure there is 5 different lucky winners.

5 lucky people will win: Any steam game of your choice between the range of 0€ to 12€

...and seriously, if you think 12€ isn't enough you're spoiled and hurt my feelings. It's free for you and you should be happy if you win.

NOTE: This time the price is not negotiable unless it's like 50 cents or something like that.

Also, sadly it is up to you to deal with the € to $ issue if you are not in Europe. This might help you: http://fx-rate.net/EUR/USD/ (money converter)

:?: So I won, what now? :?:

- You must PM me (or contact me otherwise, my info is in my profile) and tell me which game you want me to gift you. Remember to include your Steam info!

NOTE: You CAN tell me to gift this to someone else but it may NOT be a person who participated in this raffle.

And here's something important also: if you do not contact me in a week your price will be lost. And also if the world ends I'll keep your game in case I'll survive. Hurr.

---------

That's all. Sounds pretty simple to me. If you have any questions feel free to ask... and if you think something here doesn't make sense or I have made mistakes/forgot something important... let me know! :D

-----------

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT HURR CHECK MY YOUTUBE PLS ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

The post was edited 27 times, last by peachvomit: just adding what people picked ().

• I wish to put my face all over this raffle...and just..moisten it a bit...
      I wanna cut you open, and see your colors run
      I wanna play, I wanna have a friend to have some fun
      Don't be afraid,don't cry, just give in
      This is the last time I'll see you again
      So come, relax, and sit still
      You belong to me and you will
      Keep quiet and look me in the eye,
      Cause I wanna cut you, wanna cut, while you f**king die....
    • Here I am. And that means I am entering this interesting raffle :3.
      Though I don't think world ends the 21st because they found a new Mayan calendar lol.
      Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
      Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]