?feedback thread? Thanks Pewdie for the event !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• MR.B@$TER wrote:

I would like to thank all of you guys: Pewdie, mKeRix, admins, all bros in teamspeak=) That was a lot of fun to hang out with you.
      I must say that organisation was not so good: fast game switching, random servers, too many guys/too little slots. But, again, talking with bros and Pewdie himself was very amusingly. Thanks for that=)
      ^^ No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed the time with all of us. We will have much better planning next time for sure, so hopefully by then we'll have everything sorted out. ^^

Qustinnus wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

Br0han wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

You are the only one who can say that. everyone butthurt.
      Then at least thank him for the work he is doing for all the bro's think of the poster. And of-course the livestream he did.
      Pewdiepie = Thank you
      Mkerix = No.
      How about some constructive feedback then?
      free slots.
      The random people that didn't even win.
      People that won not getting in because of the random people
      random servers with no pass protection or admin priviliges.

It was a mess.
      There were only 2 instances where people came in that were not invited, one was the killing floor incident, but the actual chat we had another one but I kicked them before they could talk.
      Killing floor was hard to manage with, but we're going to make sure things go a lot more smoother.

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • To Pewdie: Thank you bro for the good times and all your hard work. I appreciate it and hope that you have an awesome day.

To the Bros complaining: Don't get butthurt you didin't get in or whatnot. There could be other chances in the future. Pewdie is a person like the rest of us and being an asshole QQ baby in the forums is just showing him and his team that you are immature. Take a chill pill and relax.

To all the other Bros: :brofist:
    • Stellar_Shiva wrote:

To Pewdie: Thank you bro for the good times and all your hard work. I appreciate it and hope that you have an awesome day.

To the Bros complaining: Don't get butthurt you didin't get in or whatnot. There could be other chances in the future. Pewdie is a person like the rest of us and being an asshole QQ baby in the forums is just showing him and his team that you are immature. Take a chill pill and relax.

I personally am more pissed about the discrimination i heard.

• Qustinnus wrote:

Stellar_Shiva wrote:

To Pewdie: Thank you bro for the good times and all your hard work. I appreciate it and hope that you have an awesome day.

Please, do tell.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Mr.StooooooL wrote:

What Discrimination O_O
      Supposedly, I and M lied and discriminated fans by saying there might be free slots for other people to join, or that there would be rather some understood it but we realized that there were too many already, at least I did, that was also explained to him.

But anyhoodles, people have different views on things, and this being one, props to you Qustinnus, for acting like a complete twagget about things, you could've realized that you don't really get everything in life, I don't understand why you of all people thought you'd get in even more by complaining all day long for several days in a row.

The people got randomly drawn, we didn't choose, not everyone got to play or talk to Pewdie, yet you are the only one exaggerating and whining about it, I think I speak for all of us (Or at least most of us (Or at least the ones with some common sense)) that we'd like you to shut the fuck up and grow up.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • people , if you have something to bitch about the event , please construct your posts like i did with my topic. it is quite useless when you state the "flaws" while not giving the reasons and maybe even the reasons behind that. and it won't help the staff at all.

I'm grateful i could talk to pewdiepie and he even responded back etc.

• Qustinnus wrote:

Stellar_Shiva wrote:

I think you should stop. You are ahead of yourself. We are sorry that you didn't get in. Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.