VcentG - Pootuber and Livestreamer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Giving away a copy of the binding of isaac, all the details are in le video here youtube.com/watch?v=fF88TEIUSGg also it ends this sunday aka March 24th, so if it is after that date you know it's over XD. Easy to win, awesome game, why not enter. Unfortunately I was a little sickish when making the video and of course I survived a while so it's a long video buuuuuuuuuuuut.... It's a free game :D
      YouTube - Subscribe to Get That Tingly Feeling!
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitch.tv
    • Hey Bro, I really like your channel.
      I suggest that you talk louder and more frequently for the games you commentate over. :)
      Also, I noticed most of your views comes from about 1-2years ago. I can tell you might of taken a break at some point.
      I would advise you to just stay on top of your game plays, a video a day or even 2.
      If you would of stayed consistent from playing League of Legends you would have already been a top game channel on youtube. :D
    • Agile Feet wrote:

Hey Bro, I really like your channel.
      I suggest that you talk louder and more frequently for the games you commentate over. :)
      Also, I noticed most of your views comes from about 1-2years ago. I can tell you might of taken a break at some point.
      I would advise you to just stay on top of your game plays, a video a day or even 2.
      If you would of stayed consistent from playing League of Legends you would have already been a top game channel on youtube. :D

Thanks :). Yeah a lot of views are from older videos. Before I started Let's Playing my channel was strictly about a game called Dofus. Those videos are still my most popular if I upload more on it XD. Seems to be my "niche" but I'm slowly breaking out of it.

Anywho, thanks for the tips and criticism, it's appreciated :D
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitch.tv
    • Hello guys. So I've updated my first page a bit and have tried to start streaming. Seems people enjoyed my dark souls stream but not many other games XD. I don't really know what to stream but if you have ideas please let me know. I also have some games to giveaway during stream as well as the twitch giveaways app.

Anyway, I've taken up Spelunky and Papers Please! as let's plays now, and I can't wait for Amnesia and Outlast to come out in basically a few weeks. I hope you guys will stay tuned if you're watching or tune in if you haven't been and enjoy these experiences with me. I'm not sure if I should just play them normally as a let's play or maybe play them all night on live stream for real-time scares. WHO KNOWS. Feedback is appreciated.

As always if you need to contact me the links haven't changed:
      Twitter: twitter.com/VcentGplaysGame
      YouTube: youtube.com/user/VcentGplaysGames
      Facebook: facebook.com/VcentG.playsgame
      Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/vcentgplaysgames

All of which you can contact me through, all of which I will respond. Anyway I hope you guys have a good time, and I also hope I can get rid of some of these nice games or they're just going to waste XD.
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitch.tv