A friend told me to do this.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I have no problemo with gays, why would I ? Even though I have problem with those gay dudes who is just like " Hey look at me! Look as I'm making out with another dude in
    public and crying out loud!", I hate those. I mean we don't scream like " I'VE GOT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OTHER GENDER LOOK AT ME!", maybe I'd because
    it would be a miracle for me, meh, whatever. Point is: When I was on a train and 2 guys sat in front of me and they wore girl clothes... that was fine. But when
    they started making out in front of me like just a few feet away, that is something I can't stand, no offense. Even if it's a straight couple. Just find a room!
    So in all: I don't have problem with gays, but every couple! Please don't make out like literally 1 meter away from us.
    Please don't hate me for it, I think most of you agree with me.
    <--- Oh, you hate me son?
  • I am rather confused as to why this tormenting you so much? The world is full of people who object to the nature of homosexuality and bisexual...ity. Is that a word? Even though these types of people have been round for thousands of years it only became a social negativity because of the change in social standards in the late 30's and 40's. Funnily enough the whole hate thing for people who have chosen this sexual path is shrinking at an incredibly fast rate because, well...all the old haters who started it off are dying. Slowly during the 90s and now the 2000s we are seeing sexuality acceptance and promotion throughout tv, movies and sometimes even in gaming. Be happy that things are turning the right way for the good of all people. Slavery and prejudice for people of other colour didn't vanish over night and neither will homophobia but it is fact that we are slowly becoming a more open minded world.

Be proud of who you are and don't let people hiding behind online personas put you down. I remember my grandparents being really negative about that kind of sexuality thing and they were heavily religious and I remember defending these people by saying one single line that should you should always remember "If God created us in his image, then what does that tell us about God?"
    There is always time for muffins.
  • Noirproxy wrote:

I am rather confused as to why this tormenting you so much? The world is full of people who object to the nature of homosexuality and bisexual...ity. Is that a word? Even though these types of people have been round for thousands of years it only became a social negativity because of the change in social standards in the late 30's and 40's. Funnily enough the whole hate thing for people who have chosen this sexual path is shrinking at an incredibly fast rate because, well...all the old haters who started it off are dying. Slowly during the 90s and now the 2000s we are seeing sexuality acceptance and promotion throughout tv, movies and sometimes even in gaming. Be happy that things are turning the right way for the good of all people. Slavery and prejudice for people of other colour didn't vanish over night and neither will homophobia but it is fact that we are slowly becoming a more open minded world.

Be proud of who you are and don't let people hiding behind online personas put you down. I remember my grandparents being really negative about that kind of sexuality thing and they were heavily religious and I remember defending these people by saying one single line that should you should always remember "If God created us in his image, then what does that tell us about God?"

Alright, I may have put it the wrong way: Don't make out right next to me... I feel awkward, not because I am like "eeewwww" but because " oh crap, please don't grab my ass "accidentally " (this applies to dudes) and maybe because I forgot to mention but I don't want to see 13 years old making out as well. (That's my bad, I forgot to put that into my comment as well so , yea, my bad. ) You're right, anywho.
  • Bundyclan wrote:

Noirproxy wrote:

I am rather confused as to why this tormenting you so much? The world is full of people who object to the nature of homosexuality and bisexual...ity. Is that a word? Even though these types of people have been round for thousands of years it only became a social negativity because of the change in social standards in the late 30's and 40's. Funnily enough the whole hate thing for people who have chosen this sexual path is shrinking at an incredibly fast rate because, well...all the old haters who started it off are dying. Slowly during the 90s and now the 2000s we are seeing sexuality acceptance and promotion throughout tv, movies and sometimes even in gaming. Be happy that things are turning the right way for the good of all people. Slavery and prejudice for people of other colour didn't vanish over night and neither will homophobia but it is fact that we are slowly becoming a more open minded world.

Alright, I may have put it the wrong way: Don't make out right next to me... I feel awkward, not because I am like "eeewwww" but because " oh crap, please don't grab my ass "accidentally " (this applies to dudes) and maybe because I forgot to mention but I don't want to see 13 years old making out as well. (That's my bad, I forgot to put that into my comment as well so , yea, my bad. ) You're right, anywho.

Sorry my post was aimed at Fire. I should have put the quote in, my bad :)
    There is always time for muffins.
  • Noirproxy wrote:

Bundyclan wrote:

Noirproxy wrote:

Sorry my post was aimed at Fire. I should have put the quote in, my bad :)

It is totally fine, we all make mistakes =P Although , what you said is true. But I'll stick to my opinion still... don't do it next to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• Noirproxy wrote:

"If God created us in his image, then what does that tell us about God?"

Thats exactly the same thing I say! More or less :P "If God created us in his image, does that mean God is possibly gay or bisexual?" I'm not a very religious person but so many people base their homophobia off religion so I just have to use this against them. Feels like I'm giving them a taste of their own medicine or something.

But yeah, love is love. Doesn't matter what gender your into, as long as you care about them thats all that matters, right?
  • I'm not religious in any way, shape or form not because I'm just a non religious person, but because religion locked my freedom of belief (sorry for bringing in religion to this, there is a reason). I always prefer to believe that people are free to do what their life tells them to do as long as it respects the life of others. Being of a certain sexuality never bothers me since I have respect for people's sexuality. If someone starts berating people's sexuality, I will defend them to my utmost ability because I hate people who offend others due to such things...

I am a serious nerd when it comes to Assassin's Creed and I will point out that their Creed "Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted" has led my life into more peaceful terms. I'm not saying I live off that creed but rather I use it as guidance because to me, saying that Nothing is true is seeing the flaws of our society, there are things such as gays, bi and lesbians and people believe that they are 'inhumane' well, when I say that 'Nothing is true' to me, when society says these people are 'inhuman' then that is nothing more than lies because if they were inhuman, why are they living like normal humans do? They walk on the land we walk, they talk the way we talk, and we see the way they see. They may do it differently, but outcomes are the same so they deserve equal rights.

To say that 'Everything is Permitted' is to say that everyone is allowed to do what they want. If these people want to be gay, bi or lesbians, it is not our choice to stop them from being what they want, or making them change how they feel. These people have freedom. The consequences of their action is not something that will affect us so why make them a problem in the first place? Are they forcing us to be homosexual or bisexual? No! In fact, these people live happier lives because they don't let politics or religion control them. None have the rights to meddle with them just because they hate it. If you hate homosexuals or bisexuals... Why are you even in their presence? Leave them.

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
    Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
    ChronoPinoyX deviantART

The post was edited 1 time, last by CORMANO ().

• I'm kind of a realist, and most realists believe that gays shouldn't be married, but not me. While a realist, I believe that gays are men, and correct me if I'm wrong, but i dont think that the founding fathers of America said "men cant marry other men" or "gays arent as civilized as 'real' men, therefore they get less rights"
  • I guess many people hate gay people simply because they are different than they are. I guess many people don´t want to say in public that they hate homosexuals. I personally don´t have issues or hate towards different people. My parents taught me to love difference between people and I´ve taken that seriously. I don´t care who you are. If you treat me like an asshole, I´ll probably treat you the same way. Causality is kinda a pro tip of life for me.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    - Albert Einstein

• sorry that penguin gif above is getting to me so bad ^^ lol but i too have yet to see anyone make a homophobic comment on this forum but there are proberly people out there who are. small minded people make small minded comments basically but the most annoying thing is when for example a boy says they are gay then some people automatically think they turn into some sort of rapist who wants to fuck them :evil:
  • I don't know where the fuss is all about. Gay or not. People are people.

Damn , the salesman at my local gameshop is queer as hell and I don't give a single damn about it. I always stick around with him and talk about the latest games and information and such when I buy something there.Gay people are known to be very helpful towards everyone and most are jolly as hell everyday. Hell, I came 3 euro-ish short some time ago at that gameshop because it fell out of my pocket or whatever and you know what he did? He lowered the damn price temporary just so I could buy it, not only that , he said that I had a "tough" day and that I was sincerely disappointed that I didn't have the money for it and couldn't pay for it. He threw in a special triggerset for my PS3 controller worth 3 euros. The guy is just so damn epic , I love him so much in a non-gay manner.

• Hallo there don't worry it happens at times and all you can do is ignore.
    Although it can be really pissing, take it maturely.

For me, the personality of the person is the most important no matter who he/she is.
    Be yourself and give a positive vibe always. In the end you will live your life happily.
    You are the captain of your soul!

:thumbsup:
    Punk. Goth. Deers. Galaxy.
  • From my point of view I can say I do not approve of homosexuality.

But who am I to judge? I can't feel what they feel, most certainly.
    The homosexual people I know are really nice persons.
    So honestly, I won't judge it, I just don't approve it.
    It means it pretty much has no effect on my relations with those people.
    I just am myself as I would be arround anyone else.
    When they want to speak to me about it, I respect that.
    They probably have had a hard enough time about it already.
    No need to make it harder for them.

Pretty much all of the above in one sentence:
    I respect these people.